Konja's Bridal

2313 West 12 mile road, Berkley, MI 48072 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Konja's Bridal

Konja's Bridal is a full-service wedding dress and bridal boutique located in Berkley, Michigan. With more than 30 years of experience helping brides find the perfect gown for their walk down the aisle. the bridal consultants and seamstresses at Konja’s Bridal are friendly, attentive, and professional.

This family-owned shop has an array of wedding dresses, evening wear, bridesmaid dresses, and accessories to fit your taste and personality. The staff is devoted to making clients look and feel beautiful, and Konja's Bridal offers a unique selection of bridal designs from trendy pieces to classic, timeless looks. Services provided at this boutique include:

• Alterations
Grey ensemble
Grey ensemble

10 Reviews for Konja's Bridal

Diana · Married on 05/26/2018

I went to five or six different salons for bridesmaid dresses and we knew we had to go back and purchase the dresses from them. They, by far, had the most reasonable prices and the girls that worked there were so helpful. We tried on so many dresses and they were patient and helpful throughout the whole process. My bridesmaids had no problems with ordering and alterations. Even with one of my bridesmaids living in Florida, everything went smoothly. The dresses fit perfectly and my bridesmaids loved them! They had a huge selection of designers, styles, and prices; you’ll surely find something beautiful! I am so happy I went with Konja’s bridal for my bridesmaid dresses and would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Jill · Married on 05/08/2010

This was a great experience to purchase my wedding dress. Everyone there was very helpful. A little awkward in the beginning, you have to pull your own choices off of the rack. But I found my perfect dress! There were dresses that could be ordered or you could purchase the dress off of the rack, which is what I did. I received a great price. I had 3 fittings, all worked out very well, no issues. Regarding the comment above, they are open till 7 on Tuesdays.

Sent on 05/26/2010