Bridal Couture of Birmingham/Plymouth

912 S. Old Woodward Avenue, Birmingham, MI 48009 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Bridal Couture of Birmingham/Plymouth

Bridal Couture of Birmingham/Plymouth is a wedding dress boutique operating out of Birmingham, Michigan. This family-owned business has been around for several years, and their experienced staff are well versed in the art of providing guidance for brides-to-be. Stocking a range of elegant and designer dresses, they provide a welcoming and helpful atmosphere so that their clients can more easily find their dream dress.

When you call in to this boutique in search of your ideal dress, you will be greeted by friendly consultants whose only goal is to see you walk out the door with your favorite dress. Offering designer gowns from the United States and Europe, they offer the best of homegrown fashion as well as exotic styles from further afield. Not only do they have dresses for the all-important soon-to-be-newlywed, but they also offer attire for the entire wedding party.

Other Services

For those who find their dream dress but discover that it is still in need of a slight change, Bridal Couture of Birmingham/Plymouth can help. That is because they also offer alterations. What’s more, they stock a range of bridal adornments such as belts, hair accessories, undergarments, veils, and more. With new gowns arriving in store each month, the chances are high that you will find the fantasy frock that you have always wanted here.

Follow Bridal Couture of Birmingham/Plymouth on

Bridal Couture of Birmingham/Plymouth 6
Bridal Couture of Birmingham/Plymouth 7

Erin Vangordon · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Great experience!

I had the best experience at Bridal Couture of Plymouth! I have been to soooo many different bridal shops and was not finding “my” dress. I called one day after an appointment I had in Plymouth and Jacqueline was so kind and let me come in spontaneously by myself. I tried on MY dress that evening and Jacqueline was so kind, funny & helpful with the entire experience. I brought my mom and friend back two days later and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience and moments that I shared with them. She made it so fun for all three of us! I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Bridal Couture of Birmingham/Plymouth 15

Bridal Couture of Birmingham/Plymouth's reply:

I am so happy you found your dress with us Erin and I am even happier that it was fun! You are part of the Bridal Couture family now and we will take really good care of you every step of the way!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2019

The Bridal Store You Want to Keep Visiting

I must say that I knew Bridal Couture is where I would get my wedding dress of my dreams. Ever since I was a maid of honor and went to this store with my Bf Amy almost 5 years ago. Anyway, I selected my dream dress by Enzonai, and they helped me find the perfect matching jacket and veils. Jacqueline and Carol were always there to greet me with a smile and felt a part of the process, we loved going to see the dress and them. Honestly going to miss working with such an awesome vendor. Deb, the seamstress, does fantastic work and with a smile too. We also selected our bridesmaid dresses from the shop in Birmingham, quite helpful too and everything on time.

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Bridal Couture of Birmingham/Plymouth 16
    Bridal Couture of Birmingham/Plymouth 17
    Bridal Couture of Birmingham/Plymouth 18

Bridal Couture of Birmingham/Plymouth's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure helping you, Jessica. You chose the perfect gown and looked simply stunning! Looking forward to seeing more photographs. Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy marriage!

Bridal Couture of Birmingham/Plymouth FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly

• 912 S. Old Woodward Avenue Birmingham, 48009 See on map
    Monday 10:00 noon to 8:00pm Tuesday Closed Wednesday 10:00 noon to 6:00pm Thursday 10:00 noon to 8:00pm Friday 10:00 noon to 6:00pm Saturday 10:00am to 5:00pm Sunday Closed
  • 912 S. Old Woodward Avenue Birmingham, MI, 48009 See on map
    7344552030 (Fax Number)
    Monday 12:00 noon to 6:00pm Tuesday Closed Wednesday 12:00 noon to 8:00pm Thursday 12:00 noon to 8:00pm Friday 12:00 noon to 6:00pm Saturday 10:00am to 5:00pm Sunday Closed