20810 Amie Ave #35, Torrance, CA 90503 Map · Phone number

About MAOLO Photography

mariemil & paolo

we are a hubby and wifey team! we both worked in the corporate world for several years and wanted to do more of an active, exciting and creative career. we are absolutely crazy about photography. we mesh great together with our creativity and love for people of all walks of life.

we can get a little wild up and crazy when we shoot, but that's how we get the best of you. with all the emotions and natural you. everyone is unique and that's what we love the most when photographing. everything the same is boring, different is just absolute beauty.

let us share our passion with you by capturing the unique you!

Follow MAOLO Photography on

Aida Steve 14
Aida Steve 11

22 Reviews for MAOLO Photography

Cherryl · Married on 12/15/2013

Maolo Photography is the best. My husband didn't want to go with any other photographer after seeing their work. They were very professional and fun to work with. We did an engagement session and wedding and we are very happy with their work.

We hired Maolo to do both our engagement session and wedding and they were simply fantastic to work with. Our photos came out wonderfully and the quality of service and products they provide are top notch. They were professional, responsive, and prompt. We didn't give them much direction as to what kind of shots we wanted, yet they easily picked up the details, ambiance and emotion behind the event through their photography. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends and family.

Jasmine · Married on 08/08/2013

Above and beyond.
    That would sum up the photography services provided to us by Maolo Photography on our destination wedding. They captured every detail and every moment of that gorgeous day. As a bride, there's so many things running in my head and at the end of the day, I was thinking- I should have had them take this or take that. The day just went by fast! So to my surprise, when I got the digital files ( two months was quick!), I found everything I was hoping to see and more! They did a marvelous job - our family and friends couldn't stop raving about our photos - thanks to Mariemil and Paolo.
    In the interest of full disclosure, I do know them prior to hiring them. But in the wedding world where choices abound, we made sure to do our research, particularly in Maui where the wedding was held. After working with them for our engagement shoot, we knew we didn't have to search further. The engagement photos are quite iconic, and thankfully they took on the destination wedding job because they captured so many beautiful memories.
    I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for topnotch photography service. Quality and service beyond one's expectation.
    Aloha and mahalo Maolo Photography!

MAOLO Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Thank You Cards

• INVINCIBLE DJ'S, SOUND SYSTEMS & LIGHTING
    INVINCIBLE DJ'S, SOUND SYSTEMS & LIGHTING Wedding DJs

Maolo Photography is incredible. I'm a DJ and was referred to them by a friend. From our engagement photos to the BIG day. They captured it all and made it look even more beautiful than I expected. Very easy to work with and are just professional all the way around. This is who you want to cover your wedding. I can't say more nice things about these guys. Unbelievable!

• Hoffmann Photographer
    Hoffmann Photographer Wedding Photographers

Mariemil is a wonderfully creative and technically sound photographer. I have worked with her at many many weddings and would definitely refer her to friends and clients. I am highly impressed with her post production work with images and the fast turn around time she provides for clients and other vendors. Great work Marieimil.

• Amazing Event Djs
    Amazing Event Djs Wedding DJs

Mariemil and Paolo were a great team to work with at the City Club in the Wells Fargo Building. They were fun, upbeat, and energetic pair. From my stand point, they were always at the right place; at the right time. Keep up the good work and I look forward to working with you two again. Best wishes. -Shawn

• 20810 Amie Ave, #35 Torrance, CA 90503 See on map