1606 Oak Street, Niles, MI 49120 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Keria

Makeup by Keria is skilled in the art of enhancing a woman's natural beauty, specializing in captivating flawless makeup application. Offering long lasting, lightweight airbrush foundation that will leave you looking unbelievable in person and on camera. Having a makeup expert is an important part of preparing for your on-camera moment. Wheather it is your wedding day, photoshoot, or event, you can relax knowing you're in great hands with me.

Because girl, I got you!!

Email: info@makeupbykeria.com

wls5145
130869177134155187617305354309203402749066o

69 Reviews for Makeup by Keria

Stephenie · Getting married on 05/11/2019

Keri is amazing! She is so personable and talented. I’m so thankful to have her apart of my big day. She defiantly goes the extra mile to make you feel like a princess. I wish more people were as kind to their clientele as she is. I hope to find an occasion in the future to work with her again!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie for having me a part of your big day! It was a pleasure working with you!

Megan e Jerrils · Married on 10/20/2018

Ah-mazing!!!

Never felt more beautiful than when Keria worked her magic on me!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much!! 😭 I had a pleasure working with you and I’m so happy you loved your look!!!!!!!

Ashley Hackett · Married on 10/13/2018

A must have!

I highly suggest every bride hire a makeup artist, even if you do makeup really well! But not just any artist- You need makeup by Keria! Not only will it make your day easier because you can relax while she does it, you will also look amazing! I had the best experience with her, we hit it off immediately during my trial appointment and she was so helpful at finding the right look to match my wedding and helping me with my timeline and anything else that I had questions or needed opinions on. She really is the best! You would be a fool not to hire her!!! She knows exactly what she is doing so I had no worries about how well my makeup would look becaue I knew she would do the perfect job! She’s very bubbly and knowledgeable in her career and loves to teach you new things along the way. Get your makeup done by her or you’ll miss out!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Makeup by Keria 1
    Makeup by Keria 2
    Makeup by Keria 3
    Makeup by Keria 4

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Ashley, I had a blast being a part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for all the kind words in your review!!!

Makeup by Keria FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Westley Leon Studios
    Westley Leon Studios Wedding Photographers

Amazing work, as always! Makeup by Keria makes ALL my brides look AMAZING!!!

• Shelby Chari Photography LLC
    Shelby Chari Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Chelsea for the past few years and she is always my go-to MUA as both a photographer and a client! She does the makeup for all of my boudoir clients and many of my brides! She shows my clients their inner AND outer supermodel. ;)

• 1606 Oak Street Niles, MI 49120 See on map