Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Makeup by Keria

My name is Chelsea Keria,

I'm the makeup artist and owner of Makeup by Keria. I specialize in airbrush bridal and model makeup but offer a range of other makeup services. I am available for on-location makeup services in Niles, MI, and the surrounding areas. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! If you'd like a quote for services you can fill out your information on my website under the "get a quote" page.

Email: info@makeupbykeria.com

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

I used Makeup by Keria for my son's wedding, I wanted a natural look. I was very happy with her work. I received many compliments. I felt so beautiful that day. I highly recommend Makeup by Keria, and would use her services again. ♥️♥️

Profile Picture Debbie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Makeup by Keria did an amazing job for my wedding! I loved my makeup for the day. Chelsea was great and everything went perfect on the day. I had no problems through the whole process and she was very responsive whenever I had a question. One of the things I have to mention, because it was such a wonderful perk to me, was the fact you don't have to have a required amount of people to book. Everyone I was looking at required 5 plus people you had to pay for and as a bride on a budget, it was so hard to find great work at a fair price. With Makeup by Keria, I got great quality service and value without breaking the bank. So thank you Chelsea for everything, it was amazing!

Profile Picture Rachael , 11/4/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She was very professional, and arrived EXACTLY on time! She let me know what she was doing, and took my opinions into consideration. Took the stress out of my special day!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/28/17, 1 Review

5 Photos

Weddings and other work

5 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
I have worked with Chelsea for the past few years and she is always my go-to MUA as both a photographer and a client! She does the makeup for all of my boudoir clients and many of my brides! She shows my clients their inner AND outer supermodel. ;)

Events