1606 Oak Street, Niles, MI 49120 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Makeup by Keria

Makeup by Keria is an airbrush certified MUA who skilled in the art of enhancing a woman's natural beauty, specializing in captivating flawless makeup application. Offering long lasting, lightweight airbrush foundation that will leave you looking unbelievable in person and on camera. Having a makeup expert is an important part of preparing for your on-camera moment. Wheather it is your wedding day, photoshoot, or event, you can relax knowing you're in great hands with me.

Because girl, I got you!!

Email: info@makeupbykeria.com

Makeup by Keria 5
Makeup by Keria 6
Makeup by Keria 7

Stephenie · Married on 05/11/2019

Keri is amazing! She is so personable and talented. I’m so thankful to have her apart of my big day. She defiantly goes the extra mile to make you feel like a princess. I wish more people were as kind to their clientele as she is. I hope to find an occasion in the future to work with her again!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie for having me a part of your big day! It was a pleasure working with you!

Brittany · Married on 12/31/2018

Chelsea was AWESOME! She did bridal makeup for my mother and I for my wedding day and she was, by far, one of my favorite vendors to work with. Her makeup looked phenomenal and she was able to even out my splotchy and acne scarred skin better than I could've imagined. I can say I've never felt more beautiful in my life. Almost better than the makeup though, was her professionalism throughout the whole process. She was very responsive to my questions, booking, etc. She was quick and I knew what the next steps of the process were without having to ask her multiple times. Having someone who does great work and is also responsible and professional made my day less stressful. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Chelsea to anyone looking for makeup services and will seek her services again in the future.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Brittany it was a pleasure working with you!!! Thank you so much for trusting me and having me be a part of your big day!

Abigail Overmyer · Married on 11/24/2018

Love love love!

One of the best choices I made during my entire wedding process was hiring Makeup by Keria! My bridesmaids' looked gorgeous, and my mother looked flawless! I felt so pampered on my big day and she kept us on time and looking amazing! You want to feel so beautiful on your special day and I have never felt more confident and glamorous!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Makeup by Keria 8
    Makeup by Keria 9
    Makeup by Keria 10
    Makeup by Keria 11

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Abigail, I had a blast working with you and your ladies! Thank you so much for having me a part of your wedding day!

Makeup by Keria FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

Real Weddings

• Westley Leon Studios
    Westley Leon Studios Wedding Photographers

Amazing work, as always! Makeup by Keria makes ALL my brides look AMAZING!!!

• Shelby Chari Photography
    Shelby Chari Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Chelsea for the past few years and she is always my go-to MUA as both a photographer and a client! She does the makeup for all of my boudoir clients and many of my brides! She shows my clients their inner AND outer supermodel. ;)

• 1606 Oak Street Niles, MI, 49120 See on map