52 Reviews for Makeup by Keria

Makeup Trial (4)
Group Services (2)
Natural Makeup (1)
51 Makeup by Keria Reviews

I couldn’t imagine having anyone else do my wedding make up! Everything was absolutely perfect! Thank you so much, Chelsea!

Profile Picture Joan, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

I have nothing but positive things to say! Amazing work and so friendly! All my girls loved her in my wedding party and I am very glad I chose her to do my makeup for the wedding!

Profile Picture Alaina, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Chelsea was AMAZING!!!! At my trial she made me feel like the most beautiful person in the world. And then on my wedding day omg! I felt even more beautiful! My bridesmaids really enjoyed her services as well! I hope one day I will need her again one day!!!

Profile Picture Deanna, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

So professional and accommodating for last-minute hiccups! I couldn't have been happier with the way I and my girls looked for my big day!!

Profile Picture Nyssa, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The makeup looked lovely and Keria was a lot of fun to work with! The only thing that wasn’t perfect is that I have oily skin and some of my makeup smeared off so I had to use my own makeup to powder my face throughout the night. I recommend Keria to anyone wanting to look stunning!

Profile Picture Carmen, 5/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

would choose her over and over again. she did an amazing job, listened to my concerns during the trial, and service was absolutely amazing. my bridal party also looked top notched! Thank you so much!!
Chelsea even helped calm down when it started raining. Amazing girl!

Profile Picture Brenda, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing job, I will definitely use again for anything that may need makeup done!

Profile Picture RheAnna, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Chelsea is amazing!! She is so professional and such a sweetheart. I cannot even describe how grateful I am that I went with her. She was WELL WORTH the drive to Indiana for me to have my trial done! She was also extremely accomodating. The day before my wedding I was told the church would not have power for two days so I quick emailed and set up a new getting ready location. When it came back on hours later and I switched back to the original plan there was nothing but excitement and understanding from her. One of the things that was most important to me and should be important to every bride out there is the cleanliness of this process. Chelsea is so conscientious of her cleaning process. She uses disposable items when needed and her disinfectant process is more than enough to make anyone feel at ease to what is going on their face. This girl is absolutely top notch and I could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Having Chelsea do my makeup was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding. At the time of my trial my fiance was speechless. And my now husband can't stop talking about how beautiful I looked. I felt like a princess all day. Chelsea is funny and down to earth and really captured what I was looking for. I still looked like myself and felt natural yet glamorous. And even with all of the crying and sweating none of it came off! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone for weddings, pictures, proms, or even a special Saturday night! Love love love her!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

Was on time, super friendly, worked with 2 brides and met both of our hopes for our wedding day look

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My makeup for my wedding was done beautifully! Very professional and a very sweet lady!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Chelsea did a fantastic job. I felt beautiful and looked it as everyone commented so! Trial included in price is awesome. And the price point is perfect, thanks you!

Profile Picture Kylie, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Makeup by Keria for my son's wedding, I wanted a natural look. I was very happy with her work. I received many compliments. I felt so beautiful that day. I highly recommend Makeup by Keria, and would use her services again. ♥️♥️

Profile Picture Debbie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Makeup by Keria did an amazing job for my wedding! I loved my makeup for the day. Chelsea was great and everything went perfect on the day. I had no problems through the whole process and she was very responsive whenever I had a question. One of the things I have to mention, because it was such a wonderful perk to me, was the fact you don't have to have a required amount of people to book. Everyone I was looking at required 5 plus people you had to pay for and as a bride on a budget, it was so hard to find great work at a fair price. With Makeup by Keria, I got great quality service and value without breaking the bank. So thank you Chelsea for everything, it was amazing!

Profile Picture Rachael , 11/4/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She was very professional, and arrived EXACTLY on time! She let me know what she was doing, and took my opinions into consideration. Took the stress out of my special day!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Chelsea was absolutely wonderful. She was so sweet and was always making sure everything she did was something I liked. The make up made me feel flawless. She made me laugh and told me all about herself. She was so sweet and kind. I wish she could do my make up everyday. It stayed throughout the entire night with me crying! (I was the maid of honor and I officiated the wedding-so there were a lot of tears).

Profile Picture Aleisha, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I would seriously tell every single bride to pick makeup by keria if I could. She was absolutely wonderful. Super friendly and personable, yet professional. Make up was flawless on everyone who got their make up done! Hands down that best make up artist ever! 5 stars!!!

P.S.- Her Husband is a photographer, and he seriously rocks too!
Thank you both so much.

Profile Picture Brittny, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Chelsea was sweet and wonderful to work with leading up to and on my wedding day. Her competitive pricing is excellent for the quality of make-up and her talent! I felt absolutely stunning on my big day thanks to Chelsea and all my bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well! She brought her own chair and lighting to make sure she had the best set-up for our on-site services which was appreciated and very professional.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Make up by Keria is amazing she did amazing work and I looked so beautiful for my wedding!! I am so glad I went with Make up by Keria my bridesmaid also loved how everything turned out!

Profile Picture Katlynn, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Chelsea is the bride whisperer. On a day with so much stress, she helped me melt into relaxation while she applied my makeup. She is very kind. She went out of her way to silence my anxiety and knocked it out of the park. She also gave me two trials because I was so stressed. Above and beyond.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Chelsea was very accommodating and helpful. The fact that she comes to your location the day of the wedding made the morning of the wedding go smoothly. Would highly recommend her for any event.

Profile Picture Dawn, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Great service loved every minute of my transformation into looking beautiful for my wedding. So impressed with everything. If you want the whole package then don't pass up the opportunity to hire Keria!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Really great make-up artist. Listens very well to what costumer wants.

Profile Picture Louisa, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My first time having my make-up professionally done and Keria wad wonderful, very professional. I highly recommend Keria!

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She was so nice and professional and did an awesome job on my makeup

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 7/1/17, 1 Review