Makeup by Keria Reviews

122 Reviews for Makeup by Keria

• Tamara

Tamara 路 Married on 06/05/2021

Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!

Had the most relaxing and fun experience! First time doing airbrushing and she was so helpful, patient, fun yet very professional. Being the mother of the bride I was hesitant on the different makeup approach, was perfect. I have oily skin and a bit over 40 馃槈she rocked it out! Loved my final look for makeup and Tierra鈥檚 & Veils for hair. 鉂わ笍

Sent on 06/06/2021

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Tamara, it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for trusting us to be your beauty team for the day.

Emily S. 路 Married on 06/05/2021

I felt like I was GLOWING!

Chelsea is the BEST! I felt like I was GLOWING all day because of her (my wedding was part of that too). I honestly don't think my look would have been complete without her! I'm so glad I had a trial with her beforehand because it gave me alone time with her to communicate my needs/wants. She actually takes the time to listen to you and it feels like a pampering session 鉂わ笍 The day of the wedding I barely had a chance to even talk to her, but she was still so patient and kind! Plus, she gives great goodies 馃槈 She helped make my day complete!

Sent on 06/16/2021

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Emily! Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for trusting me to be your wedding day makeup artist! I love having a trial as well because we get to meet prior to your wedding and just have a great time. Since the wedding day can move so fast with everything going on. You looked stunning and thank you again for having me be a part of your big day.
  • AMBER

Amber B. 路 Married on 06/04/2021

Amazing To Work With

She is amazing to work with. I was concerned with the amount of makeup to use and she made it so it was applied lightly

Sent on 06/16/2021

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much Amber for your review! I鈥檓 so happy that we were able to find the right balance for the look you were going for and that it didn鈥檛 feel like a lot of makeup. It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party.

Amber A. 路 Married on 05/15/2021

Wonderful experience

This make up artist was wonderful my make-up looked wonderful and will definitely use again

Sent on 05/17/2021

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Amber it was such a pleasure working with you! You rocked your look and I hope you had an amazing time.

Laura 路 Married on 05/15/2021

Great Experience!

Chelsea is wonderful! The makeup artist that I had almost contracted with suddenly disappeared on me and I was suddenly left without a makeup artist. I searched around in the area, and due to the short notice, most of the makeup artists were already booked. I finally found Chelsea, and she was able to squeeze me and my wedding party in. From the beginning when I spoke to her, I knew I'd be in good hands. She is very kind and patient. She's easy to deal with, highly professional in her process and just a lovely person. Not only that, but she is fantastic as a makeup artist! She made the whole process easy with no hidden fees or costs. Due to the short notice, we did not have time to do a trial. I gave her an idea of what I wanted and she delivered beautifully. I was totally thrilled! The makeup she uses is very high quality, and it lasts all day. I have dry skin, and she knew the right products to put on me that did not dry my skin out. The makeup stayed put not only all day but into the evening too. She also left a little gift of a lot of cute products that were very handy to have if needed. She's such a professional, with a gentle way about her. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/14/2021

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Laura, thank you so much for trusting me with being a part of your wedding day! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party!

Graceanne C. 路 Married on 03/09/2021

Amazing experience!

She was awesome. Very professional and friendly!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review! 馃挄 It was a pleasure working with you and the whole bridal party. 馃榿馃榿

Lori G. 路 Married on 12/05/2020

Glam weekend with teenage grand daughters.

I went there with 2 of my granddaughters as part of our glam weekend to have Keria show them tips on applying makeup to enhance their beauty. She was amazing!! She completely related to the girls and was so friendly and gave us all many helpful tips as well as applied makeup that was good quality and made the girls feel amazing. She also gave them each a gift of some products that they loved. I know my granddaughters think she is the best and had fun.

Sent on 12/10/2020
  • Kathryn

Kathryn H. 路 Married on 11/28/2020

Chelsea is fantastic!

Chelsea was wonderful to work with from the very beginning. She responded quickly to my initial inquiry, and remained highly responsive, flexible, and kind throughout the entire process. She was very knowledgeable and patient during my trial and was calm, cool, and collected on our big day. My make up looked FLAWLESS, and it lasted the entire night. My entire bridal party loved their looks as well. Chelsea did an amazing job, and I would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 11/29/2020

Kathryn

Thank you so much for having me a part of your wedding day! It was a pleasure working with you and your girls. You all looked so stunning. 馃挄
  • Ashley

Ashley C. 路 Married on 11/21/2020

Beyond Perfect

Chelsea was the first vendor I hired after my fianc茅 popped the question. What drew me in was the natural beauty she brought to every bride and individual she did makeup for. Chelsea made sure I was thoroughly satisfied with my look and went above and beyond to show me that a certain set of lashes really 鈥渨eren鈥檛 too much.鈥 She was right. They were perfect and really brought my look together perfectly. Chelsea ensured I felt comfortable the entire time I was in her chair and as she did my daughters鈥 makeup. She made it very clear that if I was not completely happy, she was more than happy to fix the entire look. Chelsea went above and beyond for my big day and I could not have been happier.

Sent on 11/28/2020

Ashley,

Thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day. It was a blast working with you and your girls. That fact that I was your first vendor you booked means the world to me!
  • Sarah

Sarah S. 路 Married on 11/07/2020

Talented and Easy to Work With!

Chelsea was great to work with and made me feel beautiful on my wedding day! Our original wedding was delayed due to Covid, so my husband and I decided to get married on our original date with immediate family. I contacted Chelsea less than three weeks before the date and she was so flexible with me. She fit in a trial before the day where she recommended products to prep my skin for the big day. She even made me a care package for the day of in case I had any makeup emergencies! I would definitely recommend her if you are getting married in the area :)

Sent on 07/16/2020

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Sarah! Thank you so much for trusting me to be your makeup artist for your wedding day. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. 馃挄
  • Riley

Riley F. 路 Married on 11/07/2020

Chelsea is the best in the game!

Chelsea did an AMAZING job with my bridal makeup. She traveled to Vegas for our destination wedding to do mine as well as my maid of honor鈥檚 makeup. She is flexible, patient, and honestly a very calming person to be around (something you WILL need on your wedding day!) After our trial, we realized that my look needed some adjustments to work with my skin type (I am very oily). She went above and beyond to make sure my makeup did not slip and slide on my wedding day! I felt SO FREAKIN鈥 HOT too! She even fixed up my makeup and helped wipe some happy tears away after the ceremony 10/10. Chelsea is the best!!!

Sent on 12/15/2020

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Aww Riley! Thank you so much for the review and for the opportunity to come with you to Las Vegas. It was a pleasure working with you and you looked amazing on your big day. 馃挄
  • Samantha

Samantha M. 路 Married on 10/30/2020

Absolutely fantastic!

I would 100% recommend Chelsea to anyone who needs their makeup done for any reason ever, particularly wedding day makeup though! My Matron of Honor, mom, and myself looked gorgeous! Her package includes a bridal trial as well as a makeup touch up kit. She is professional, sanitary, does quality work, and uses products that work well with sensitive skin, which I have. She even covered a massive zit that popped up on my chin two days before my wedding.
    On top of being an amazing makeup artist, she is truly a pleasure to talk with! Friendly, kind, and puts you at ease. So glad I found her! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2020

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Samantha thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party.

Stefanie B. 路 Married on 10/16/2020

Amazing!

I can't stay enough good things about Chelsea. She was awesome. I will be recommending her to everyone!!! She's super sweet, professional, personable, and so much fun.

Sent on 10/17/2020

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Stefanie it was a pleasure working with you! You looked amazing on your wedding day and I had a blast working with you馃挄馃挄馃挄
  • J. Lorenz

J. Lorenz 路 Married on 10/07/2020

Excellent!

I booked Makeup by Keria for my last minute 鈥淧lan B鈥 wedding in Lakeside, MI on July 10th. Chelsea was amazing! I am super happy that I found her and that she was available! I can鈥檛 say enough about her professionalism before, during and after my wedding! My bridal party was extremely satisfied with her work and everyone looked amazing. If she鈥檚 available for your event, I recommend you book her! J. Lorenz

Sent on 07/22/2020

Makeup by Keria's reply:

J, thank you so much for having me be a part of your big day! It was a pleasure meeting and working with you and your family.

Stephanie M. 路 Married on 09/26/2020

Worth every penny

She was amazing! My makeup held up all day, she added my mom last minute, and very professional!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Stephanie, thank you so much for having me as your wedding day makeup artist! It was a pleasure working with you.
  • Sarah

Sarah G. 路 Married on 09/13/2020

Amazing & Flawless work!

Chelsea is hands down the best makeup artist in the area! She is personable, friendly, charismatic, gentle, honest, and her work is fabulous. I鈥檝e had my makeup done three times by Chelsea and my skin was a little different each time and she made my skin look flawless. You will not be disappointed, I promise! I will continue to use Makeup By Keria for all formal events in the future!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Sarah thank you so much for trusting me to be your makeup artist!! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party on your wedding day.

Abbey A. 路 Married on 08/22/2020

Makeup Artist

Chelsea was so professional and wonderful on my wedding day. I changed my look last minute and she gave me exactly what I was looking for! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Abbey

Thank you so much for trusting me with your wedding day look! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. 馃挄
  • Katey

Katey S. 路 Married on 08/08/2020

Excellent!

Working with Chelsea was so great!! I found her at the last minute since my previous make up artist for my minimony cancelled on me, and Chelsea was able to do a trial with me and come on location on my big day. She is a very knowledgeable and professional make up artist and I would absolutely recommend her! She was able to do make up for me, my sister, my mom, and my mother-in-law! Her colleague Tiara also did hair for my sister and I. They both made me/us look and feel so beautiful!!

Sent on 02/02/2021

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Katey it was such a pleasure working with you and your bridal party! I鈥檓 so happy that I was available to help you when you needed it the most! 馃挄
  • Brittney

Brittney S. 路 Married on 07/25/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I was so glad I went with Makeup by Keria for my wedding day makeup! Chelsea is absolutely AMAZING! I hardly wear any makeup, so it was important for me to not feel like I didn鈥檛 look like myself on my wedding day. Chelsea did a phenomenal job of making sure I maintained my natural look while helping me feel even more beautiful on my wedding day! The makeup also lasted all day and night on a hot July day! Anyone who is looking for a fun, professional, and all around amazing makeup artist should definitely hire Makeup by Keria!!

Sent on 08/02/2020

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Brittney thank you so much for having me a part of your big day! I had a blast working with you and your bridal party.
  • Samantha

Samantha M. 路 Married on 05/24/2020

Perfection.

"BEST WEDDING MAKEUP EVER" This is what I heard from my entire wedding party and certainly my opinion too! Chelsea is such a sweet, wonderful makeup artist and was SO supportive! I researched several makeup artists for my wedding and chose Chelsea because she gives such beautiful, natural makeup and is meticulous when it comes to hygiene! She is very professional throughout the entire process with contracts and emails to keep you informed of exactly what to expect and when you are keeping track of so many details planning a wedding this is exactly the grounding that you need! She was super helpful rescheduling my trials several times due to the ever changing restrictions of COVID and always made me feel like everything was under control. I cannot thank her enough for my beautiful makeup and her encouraging words for any of my concerns. I HIGHLY recommend Chelsea for all of your makeup needs!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Samantha, thank you so much for trusting me to be your wedding day makeup artist! It truly was a pleasure working with you 馃挄
  • Bojana

Bojana 路 Married on 05/09/2020

Professional, friendly, great price, plus you get bridal kit that was extremely helpful throughout the day

Chelsea did an amazing job with my make-up on my wedding day! It was a pleasure working with her, she is very professional, helpful and very friendly! I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Bojana,

Thank you so much for having me be a part of your big day! 馃挄 It was a pleasure working with you.
  • Allie

Allie 路 Married on 03/28/2020

Amazing experience!

Chelsea is amazing! We had to rework our wedding plans a couple of times this year due to COVID and she was completely understanding each time! She is always quick to respond and amazingly professional and thorough, not to mention does a FANTASTIC job on makeup. Her and her assistant did makeup for me, 6 bridesmaids, and our moms and they were done right on time and it all looked great. I could not recommend her more!

Sent on 12/16/2020

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Allie thank you so much for this wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party. It was such a fun day that seemed to just fly by for us.

Stacy 路 Married on 02/09/2020

Perfect Experience and Great for Sensitive Skin

I鈥檓 so happy that I decided to book Chelsea for my wedding day. I wanted a 1950s look to go with my vintage wedding dress, and she really delivered! She is also absolutely wonderful with clients who have sensitive skin. I have dermatographia and am extremely allergic to preservatives, so I hardly ever wear foundation or concealer. I showed Chelsea my list of allergies, and she carefully looked through every single on of her products for me. And the makeup she ended up using did not cause a single reaction, which is a minor miracle. She鈥檚 also very friendly and fun to work with. I highly recommend booking her for a wedding or any other special event.

Sent on 02/13/2020

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Stacy, thank you so much for trusting me with not only your wedding makeup but for being able to make sure we stayed safe with your allergies. 馃挄 It was a blast working with you an meeting your friends and family.

Cindy C. 路 Married on 12/22/2019

Wedding experience

Chelsea was amazing! Very professional and friendly!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Cindy! Thank you so much for trusting and having me be a part of your wedding day. 馃挄 It was a pleasure working with you.
  • Amber

Amber V. 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Perfect! Couldn鈥檛 ask for more!

Chelsea made me look and feel absolutely AMAZING on my wedding day this past weekend. This was the 5th time she鈥檚 done my makeup and every single time she exceeds my expectations. She is a wonderful person and goes above and beyond for her clients! BOOK HER NOW!! Thank you Chelsea!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Amber thank you for being so lovely and loyal 馃挄 Every time I do your makeup I feel we are just two old friends meeting up for the day! Thank you for trusting me for your makeup needs.