Makeup by Keria Reviews

Makeup by Keria 6
Makeup by Keria 7

Graceanne Coates 路 Getting married on 03/09/2021

Amazing experience!

She was awesome. Very professional and friendly!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review! 馃挄 It was a pleasure working with you and the whole bridal party. 馃榿馃榿

Jessie Dougherty 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing makeup artist

She is so awesome at make up and a great conversationalist! I will recommend her to everyone I know getting married or having a special occasion in the future!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Jessie Thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day!! I had a blast working with you.

Rachael 路 Married on 09/14/2019

AMAZING makeup artist, so professional and made me feel beautiful!

Chelsea is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Makeup by Keria 8
    Makeup by Keria 9

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Rachael, thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day!!! 馃挄 It was a last working with you.
  • Mary

Mary 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Spectacular!

Chelsea di my makeup, my daughters, my mother, my sisters, and my best friend for my wedding on 9/6/19. She was on time, courteous, professional, and altogether pretty awesome! I was complimented many times on my makeup that day and night. Thank you Chelsea!

Sent on 09/13/2019
    Makeup by Keria 10
    Makeup by Keria 11
    Makeup by Keria 12

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Mary!! I had so much fun working with you on your wedding day. Thank you so much for having me be a part of your big day!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer 路 Married on 08/31/2019

AMAZING to work with!

Chelsea was above and beyond my expectations! I worked with her 3 times (trial, wedding day, and bridal shower/bachelorette party). I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Jenn thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day!!! You looked stunning and I loved our shimmer look!! 馃挄馃挄馃挄
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Talented, Professional, and Friendly!

I can鈥檛 say enough wonderful things about Chelsea and her talents!! After our practice session for engagement photos, I knew I had NOTHING to be worried about for my wedding day (as far as how I looked!!). She had a plan for the August heat- my makeup held up even dripping in sweat on the dance floor. Not only is she insanely talented, but she is as professional as they come- even sending little care packages to her brides in the weeks before the wedding and sent me with skin care products for the honeymoon! I wish she could do my makeup every day!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Makeup by Keria 13
    Makeup by Keria 14
    Makeup by Keria 15

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Kaitlin, thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day!! It was so much fun working with you and your girls. I hope you have an amazing time on your honeymoon!!
  • Niki

Niki 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Chelsea is Awesome

After meeting Chelsea at several Wedding expos, I felt she was the one for me. I booked her up and made arrangements to get my bridal make-up trial done. She coordinated with my wedding day hair stylist to have both trials done at the same appointment so that I can get a feel of the entire look. She even made a special accommodation for me for my day of trial. Her studio was fun and just an overall chill atmosphere. She really works with you and wants you to be happy. She is fun and a great person to work with. Chelsea takes the time to discuss your skin and what your vision is and works with you until you get the look you want. Her airbrushing makes your skin look amazing without looking like you have layers of cakey make-up on. She turns you into a princess all the while making sure you don't look "over done." She will come to you or you can go to her, trials are done in her studio though. She is incredibly reasonably priced and I cannot speak to how happy I was with my day of make-up. My make-up lasted all day, and I was sad when I had to wash it off and remove my awesome lashes. She is a super cool chick and I would be happy to take her up on her services again. Thank-you Chelsea.

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Makeup by Keria 16

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Niki 馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶 thank you for such an amazing review!! It was such a pleasure working with you. Youre an amazing person and I鈥檓 so happy I was able to be a part of one of the most special days in your life. 馃挄
  • Hofstee

Hofstee Vanessa 路 Married on 07/14/2019

Very professional and listening

Chelsea has shown great professionalism, and I immediately felt very comfortable with her. I chose Chelsea because she had very good comments on many websites and I don't regret it. My mother-in-law and I were both very happy with the results. She was very present and kept in contact with my planning, which removed an additional stress in the organization of the wedding. Thanks so much Chelsea for having helped make this day one of the most beautiful!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Vanessa, thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day!! It was a pleasure meeting your family 馃挄
  • Amy

Amy 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Makeup by Keria was Excellent

I had a great experience! She was punctual, professional, and did an amazing job! Everyone looked so beautiful!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day!!! I had so much fun with you and your girls!
  • Keisha

Keisha Salazar 路 Married on 07/05/2019

Going from miss to Mrs

She was absolutely amazing, from her professionalism to her quality work. My make and my girls were flawless all night into the next day. My lashes stayed for 5 days and that's never been my experience. I can't to use her services for another big event or recommend her to my family and friends.

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Makeup by Keria 17

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Keisha thank you so much for your amazing review!! I had so much fun working with you and your bridal party! I鈥檓 shocked that your lashes lasted for 5 days!!!! 馃挄馃挄馃挄馃挄

Lauren Bailey 路 Married on 06/28/2019

Loved the Experience

Chelsea is a true professional! During my trial run she answered any questions I had and explained everything she was doing. I鈥檓 someone who only wears the occasional lipstick and Chelsea was so respectful of listening to my natural make up requests. For my wedding day she was able to meet us on location, worked with everyone respectfully, and once again explained what she was doing and listened to each individual, matching their tastes in make up application. It was a true pleasure working with her!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

馃挄馃挄 thank you for your wonderful review! I enjoyed working with you and your bridal party on your big day!
  • Devree

Devree 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful to work with, on-time, and a great make-up artist!

I am so happy I went with Makeup by Keria for my wedding day. She was prompt in arriving the morning of the wedding, finished on-time, and the makeup stayed all day long! She did a great job with my trial as well so when it came time for the day of the wedding, she knew exactly what she needed to do. Thank you for a great experience!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Devree, thank you so much for your lovely review and I鈥檓 happy you loved the experience. It was a pleasure working with you!! 馃挄

Judy Cockerell 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Make up for mother of the bride

I loved my make up. Felt like a new person. She also explained what she was doing and a lot of fun,

Sent on 06/19/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure meeting you and I had so much doing your makeup for your daughter鈥檚 wedding.
  • Elaina

Elaina Sachs-Berneis 路 Married on 06/14/2019

Absolutely wonderful to work with

She鈥檚 so wonderful and friendly. Her makeup is so beautiful. I鈥檓 so glad I found her! She鈥檚 flexible and responds quickly. I was very pleased with her from the very start.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Elaina thank you so much for having me be a part of your big day! I had so much fun spending time with you and your girls while getting everyone ready!!

Sarah 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Best makeup artist

Chelsea made me and my whole bridal party feel like the best versions of ourselves! Being someone that had never had my makeup professionally done I was nervous before my trial but she stayed true to what I wanted and made me feel so confident and beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for having me a part of your wedding day! I had a blast with you and your family! 馃挄
  • Allison

Allison 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Friendly and Professional

Chelsea provided makeup for myself and my bridal party. She鈥檚 so friendly and easy to talk to, which made the trial a lot of fun. Then on my wedding day, she knew exactly the game plan and made me look beautiful! It was exactly what I wanted and I鈥檓 so thankful I didn鈥檛 have to stress about it at all. Thank you Chelsea!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Allison it was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party! I had so much fun with you and thank you for saving me from the elevator Hahahaha! 馃槈

Stephenie 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Keri is amazing! She is so personable and talented. I鈥檓 so thankful to have her apart of my big day. She defiantly goes the extra mile to make you feel like a princess. I wish more people were as kind to their clientele as she is. I hope to find an occasion in the future to work with her again!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie for having me a part of your big day! It was a pleasure working with you!

Jenna 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Professional and talented!

I booked Chelsea last minute for my wedding make up. I sent her a few photos of inspiration and wow... did she get it spot on! I had SO MANY COMPLIMENTS on my big day and my fianc茅 complimented that more than anything! :):):) so professional and fun to work with. Thank you for being a part of it. I would highly recommend her, even if you鈥檙e like me and out of town and not able to do a make up trial... she鈥檚 worth it.

The lip color she mixes for you she gives a small touch up container of but I would have liked more to last throughout the night, luckily I had other lip colors to use instead.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna for having me be a part of your wedding day!! I had so much fun meeting you and providing makeup.

As for your lipstick I wish I would of had my own cosmetic line completed in time for you to get a full lipstick but that鈥檚 still in the works! I鈥檒l make sure to give extra product for upcoming brides to help with the lipstick fading.

Brittany 路 Married on 12/31/2018

Chelsea was AWESOME! She did bridal makeup for my mother and I for my wedding day and she was, by far, one of my favorite vendors to work with. Her makeup looked phenomenal and she was able to even out my splotchy and acne scarred skin better than I could've imagined. I can say I've never felt more beautiful in my life. Almost better than the makeup though, was her professionalism throughout the whole process. She was very responsive to my questions, booking, etc. She was quick and I knew what the next steps of the process were without having to ask her multiple times. Having someone who does great work and is also responsible and professional made my day less stressful. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Chelsea to anyone looking for makeup services and will seek her services again in the future.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Brittany it was a pleasure working with you!!! Thank you so much for trusting me and having me be a part of your big day!

Abigail Overmyer 路 Married on 11/24/2018

Love love love!

One of the best choices I made during my entire wedding process was hiring Makeup by Keria! My bridesmaids' looked gorgeous, and my mother looked flawless! I felt so pampered on my big day and she kept us on time and looking amazing! You want to feel so beautiful on your special day and I have never felt more confident and glamorous!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Makeup by Keria 18
    Makeup by Keria 19
    Makeup by Keria 20
    Makeup by Keria 21

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Abigail, I had a blast working with you and your ladies! Thank you so much for having me a part of your wedding day!
  • Amy

Amy 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Accommodating, clean and professional

Chelsea was awesome! She was so accommodating and professional and made sure to capture exactly what I was looking for! She prides herself on cleanliness and she definitely didn't fall short. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist for their big day!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Amy, thank you so much for having me be apart of your big day! I had a blast working with you! 馃挄 馃挄

Erica 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Highly Recommend to Any Bride

I was sooo happy to find Chelsea! She was wonderful to work with! The booking platform she uses was clean, professional, and kept me organized. I was confident when booking her because she posts so many photos of her work on her Facebook page. Her pricing is affordable and included lashes, a trial, and travel up to a 50 miles radius! She was very easy to work with, always responded to emails quickly, and she added a few personal touches through the process. I got lucky that my date was one of the 5 days she still had open in 2018. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much for having me be a part of your big day! I had a blast doing you and your moms makeup!
  • Jasmine

Jasmine 路 Married on 10/21/2018

One word? Iconic

She was my fairy God mother, bippity boppity boo-ed all my insecurities away with one wave of her makeup brush, making all my pinterest dreams come true!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Makeup by Keria 29
    Makeup by Keria 30
    Makeup by Keria 31

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you Jasmine for having me be a part of your big day!!! 馃挄 It was a pleasure working with you.

Megan e Jerrils 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Ah-mazing!!!

Never felt more beautiful than when Keria worked her magic on me!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much!! 馃槶 I had a pleasure working with you and I鈥檓 so happy you loved your look!!!!!!!

Ashley Hackett 路 Married on 10/13/2018

A must have!

I highly suggest every bride hire a makeup artist, even if you do makeup really well! But not just any artist- You need makeup by Keria! Not only will it make your day easier because you can relax while she does it, you will also look amazing! I had the best experience with her, we hit it off immediately during my trial appointment and she was so helpful at finding the right look to match my wedding and helping me with my timeline and anything else that I had questions or needed opinions on. She really is the best! You would be a fool not to hire her!!! She knows exactly what she is doing so I had no worries about how well my makeup would look becaue I knew she would do the perfect job! She鈥檚 very bubbly and knowledgeable in her career and loves to teach you new things along the way. Get your makeup done by her or you鈥檒l miss out!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Makeup by Keria 32
    Makeup by Keria 33
    Makeup by Keria 34
    Makeup by Keria 35

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Ashley, I had a blast being a part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for all the kind words in your review!!!