Makeup by Keria Reviews

113 | Niles, MI

113 Reviews for Makeup by Keria

Graceanne Coates · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Amazing experience!

She was awesome. Very professional and friendly!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review! 💕 It was a pleasure working with you and the whole bridal party. 😁😁
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Hawkins · Married on 11/28/2020

Chelsea is fantastic!

Chelsea was wonderful to work with from the very beginning. She responded quickly to my initial inquiry, and remained highly responsive, flexible, and kind throughout the entire process. She was very knowledgeable and patient during my trial and was calm, cool, and collected on our big day. My make up looked FLAWLESS, and it lasted the entire night. My entire bridal party loved their looks as well. Chelsea did an amazing job, and I would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 11/29/2020

Kathryn

Thank you so much for having me a part of your wedding day! It was a pleasure working with you and your girls. You all looked so stunning. 💕
  • Ashley

Ashley Couch · Married on 11/21/2020

Beyond Perfect

Chelsea was the first vendor I hired after my fiancé popped the question. What drew me in was the natural beauty she brought to every bride and individual she did makeup for. Chelsea made sure I was thoroughly satisfied with my look and went above and beyond to show me that a certain set of lashes really “weren’t too much.” She was right. They were perfect and really brought my look together perfectly. Chelsea ensured I felt comfortable the entire time I was in her chair and as she did my daughters’ makeup. She made it very clear that if I was not completely happy, she was more than happy to fix the entire look. Chelsea went above and beyond for my big day and I could not have been happier.

Sent on 11/28/2020

Ashley,

Thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day. It was a blast working with you and your girls. That fact that I was your first vendor you booked means the world to me!
  • Sarah

Sarah Sharpe · Married on 11/07/2020

Talented and Easy to Work With!

Chelsea was great to work with and made me feel beautiful on my wedding day! Our original wedding was delayed due to Covid, so my husband and I decided to get married on our original date with immediate family. I contacted Chelsea less than three weeks before the date and she was so flexible with me. She fit in a trial before the day where she recommended products to prep my skin for the big day. She even made me a care package for the day of in case I had any makeup emergencies! I would definitely recommend her if you are getting married in the area :)

Sent on 07/16/2020

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Sarah! Thank you so much for trusting me to be your makeup artist for your wedding day. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. 💕
  • Samantha

Samantha Miley · Married on 10/30/2020

Absolutely fantastic!

I would 100% recommend Chelsea to anyone who needs their makeup done for any reason ever, particularly wedding day makeup though! My Matron of Honor, mom, and myself looked gorgeous! Her package includes a bridal trial as well as a makeup touch up kit. She is professional, sanitary, does quality work, and uses products that work well with sensitive skin, which I have. She even covered a massive zit that popped up on my chin two days before my wedding.
    On top of being an amazing makeup artist, she is truly a pleasure to talk with! Friendly, kind, and puts you at ease. So glad I found her! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2020

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Samantha thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party.

Stefanie Bliss · Married on 10/16/2020

Amazing!

I can't stay enough good things about Chelsea. She was awesome. I will be recommending her to everyone!!! She's super sweet, professional, personable, and so much fun.

Sent on 10/17/2020

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Stefanie it was a pleasure working with you! You looked amazing on your wedding day and I had a blast working with you💕💕💕
  • J. Lorenz

J. Lorenz · Married on 10/07/2020

Excellent!

I booked Makeup by Keria for my last minute “Plan B” wedding in Lakeside, MI on July 10th. Chelsea was amazing! I am super happy that I found her and that she was available! I can’t say enough about her professionalism before, during and after my wedding! My bridal party was extremely satisfied with her work and everyone looked amazing. If she’s available for your event, I recommend you book her! J. Lorenz

Sent on 07/22/2020

Makeup by Keria's reply:

J, thank you so much for having me be a part of your big day! It was a pleasure meeting and working with you and your family.

Stephanie Martinek · Married on 09/26/2020

Worth every penny

She was amazing! My makeup held up all day, she added my mom last minute, and very professional!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Stephanie, thank you so much for having me as your wedding day makeup artist! It was a pleasure working with you.
  • Sarah

Sarah Gaines · Married on 09/13/2020

Amazing & Flawless work!

Chelsea is hands down the best makeup artist in the area! She is personable, friendly, charismatic, gentle, honest, and her work is fabulous. I’ve had my makeup done three times by Chelsea and my skin was a little different each time and she made my skin look flawless. You will not be disappointed, I promise! I will continue to use Makeup By Keria for all formal events in the future!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Sarah thank you so much for trusting me to be your makeup artist!! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party on your wedding day.

Abbey Ankli · Married on 08/22/2020

Makeup Artist

Chelsea was so professional and wonderful on my wedding day. I changed my look last minute and she gave me exactly what I was looking for! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Abbey

Thank you so much for trusting me with your wedding day look! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. 💕
  • Brittney

Brittney Schmitt · Married on 07/25/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I was so glad I went with Makeup by Keria for my wedding day makeup! Chelsea is absolutely AMAZING! I hardly wear any makeup, so it was important for me to not feel like I didn’t look like myself on my wedding day. Chelsea did a phenomenal job of making sure I maintained my natural look while helping me feel even more beautiful on my wedding day! The makeup also lasted all day and night on a hot July day! Anyone who is looking for a fun, professional, and all around amazing makeup artist should definitely hire Makeup by Keria!!

Sent on 08/02/2020

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Brittney thank you so much for having me a part of your big day! I had a blast working with you and your bridal party.
  • Samantha

Samantha Meyer · Married on 05/24/2020

Perfection.

"BEST WEDDING MAKEUP EVER" This is what I heard from my entire wedding party and certainly my opinion too! Chelsea is such a sweet, wonderful makeup artist and was SO supportive! I researched several makeup artists for my wedding and chose Chelsea because she gives such beautiful, natural makeup and is meticulous when it comes to hygiene! She is very professional throughout the entire process with contracts and emails to keep you informed of exactly what to expect and when you are keeping track of so many details planning a wedding this is exactly the grounding that you need! She was super helpful rescheduling my trials several times due to the ever changing restrictions of COVID and always made me feel like everything was under control. I cannot thank her enough for my beautiful makeup and her encouraging words for any of my concerns. I HIGHLY recommend Chelsea for all of your makeup needs!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Samantha, thank you so much for trusting me to be your wedding day makeup artist! It truly was a pleasure working with you 💕
  • Bojana

Bojana · Married on 05/09/2020

Professional, friendly, great price, plus you get bridal kit that was extremely helpful throughout the day

Chelsea did an amazing job with my make-up on my wedding day! It was a pleasure working with her, she is very professional, helpful and very friendly! I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Bojana,

Thank you so much for having me be a part of your big day! 💕 It was a pleasure working with you.

Stacy S. · Married on 02/09/2020

Perfect Experience and Great for Sensitive Skin

I’m so happy that I decided to book Chelsea for my wedding day. I wanted a 1950s look to go with my vintage wedding dress, and she really delivered! She is also absolutely wonderful with clients who have sensitive skin. I have dermatographia and am extremely allergic to preservatives, so I hardly ever wear foundation or concealer. I showed Chelsea my list of allergies, and she carefully looked through every single on of her products for me. And the makeup she ended up using did not cause a single reaction, which is a minor miracle. She’s also very friendly and fun to work with. I highly recommend booking her for a wedding or any other special event.

Sent on 02/13/2020

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Stacy, thank you so much for trusting me with not only your wedding makeup but for being able to make sure we stayed safe with your allergies. 💕 It was a blast working with you an meeting your friends and family.

Cindy Campion · Married on 12/22/2019

Wedding experience

Chelsea was amazing! Very professional and friendly!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Cindy! Thank you so much for trusting and having me be a part of your wedding day. 💕 It was a pleasure working with you.
  • Amber

Amber Violette · Married on 11/02/2019

Perfect! Couldn’t ask for more!

Chelsea made me look and feel absolutely AMAZING on my wedding day this past weekend. This was the 5th time she’s done my makeup and every single time she exceeds my expectations. She is a wonderful person and goes above and beyond for her clients! BOOK HER NOW!! Thank you Chelsea!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Amber thank you for being so lovely and loyal 💕 Every time I do your makeup I feel we are just two old friends meeting up for the day! Thank you for trusting me for your makeup needs.
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful Makeup

Chelsea was great to work with. Very personable and easy to get along with. After the trial I decided I wanted a little different look and on wedding day she pulled it off. Highly recommend

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Lindsey thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party. 💕
  • Jessica

Jessica Jo Rugg · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful Makeup!

Absolute Doll! Friendly, professional and did an amazing job!

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review! It was a pleasure and blast working with you and the girls.

Katie C · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing artist, and amazing person

So easy to talk to, and does the BEST job!

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Katie thank you so much for the lovely review! It was a pleasure and blast working with you and the girls! 💕

Michaela · Married on 10/12/2019

Professional and Amazing Personality

Chelsea was amazing, professional and my bridal party loved meeting her! She is just a beautiful person all around!
    My bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law, and I felt stunning all day long! I don't enjoy wearing tons of makeup, so I wanted to try a natural airbrushed look. It feels so light on the skin and doesn't feel like it clogs your pores. Makeup even lasted through the tears!
    I even had a possible issue about a week before the wedding and she was super accommodating and understanding towards the situation. She was willing to work through it and it went smoothly. Definitely recommending her to other brides to be! Don't know what I would have done without her!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Michaela, it was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party!! Thank you so much for having me be a part of your big day. 💕

Jessie Dougherty · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing makeup artist

She is so awesome at make up and a great conversationalist! I will recommend her to everyone I know getting married or having a special occasion in the future!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Jessie Thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day!! I had a blast working with you.

Rachael · Married on 09/14/2019

AMAZING makeup artist, so professional and made me feel beautiful!

Chelsea is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Rachael, thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day!!! 💕 It was a last working with you.
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 09/07/2019

Spectacular!

Chelsea di my makeup, my daughters, my mother, my sisters, and my best friend for my wedding on 9/6/19. She was on time, courteous, professional, and altogether pretty awesome! I was complimented many times on my makeup that day and night. Thank you Chelsea!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Mary!! I had so much fun working with you on your wedding day. Thank you so much for having me be a part of your big day!

Katie McInerney · Married on 09/07/2019

Glam Experience

I don't ever use makeup but wanted to look really special for the wedding, and Chelsea made that happen. I absolutely recommend taking advantage of the trial which is built-in to the price (if not, do it anyway), since she was able to adjust the lipstick color and make it perfect on day-of. She was also very easy to get along with and chat with, which is important, since you'll be spending a few hours with her in the process! She had another wedding the same day, and I would never have known it, she was there on time (offered to come early!) ready to go, not tired at all. Make sure you tell her what the grounds are like, though! She's got a larger case, and we had a gravel slope that was hard to get things up and down on. These are some before and afters, so you can see the difference!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Katie thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day!! You left me an amazing review and I thank you for that!!! 💕
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2019

AMAZING to work with!

Chelsea was above and beyond my expectations! I worked with her 3 times (trial, wedding day, and bridal shower/bachelorette party). I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Jenn thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day!!! You looked stunning and I loved our shimmer look!! 💕💕💕