Makeup by Keria Reviews

101 | Niles, MI

101 Reviews for Makeup by Keria

Graceanne Coates 路 Getting married on 03/09/2021

Amazing experience!

She was awesome. Very professional and friendly!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review! 馃挄 It was a pleasure working with you and the whole bridal party. 馃榿馃榿

Stacy S. 路 Married on 02/09/2020

Perfect Experience and Great for Sensitive Skin

I鈥檓 so happy that I decided to book Chelsea for my wedding day. I wanted a 1950s look to go with my vintage wedding dress, and she really delivered! She is also absolutely wonderful with clients who have sensitive skin. I have dermatographia and am extremely allergic to preservatives, so I hardly ever wear foundation or concealer. I showed Chelsea my list of allergies, and she carefully looked through every single on of her products for me. And the makeup she ended up using did not cause a single reaction, which is a minor miracle. She鈥檚 also very friendly and fun to work with. I highly recommend booking her for a wedding or any other special event.

Sent on 02/13/2020

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Stacy, thank you so much for trusting me with not only your wedding makeup but for being able to make sure we stayed safe with your allergies. 馃挄 It was a blast working with you an meeting your friends and family.

Cindy Campion 路 Married on 12/22/2019

Wedding experience

Chelsea was amazing! Very professional and friendly!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Cindy! Thank you so much for trusting and having me be a part of your wedding day. 馃挄 It was a pleasure working with you.
  • Amber

Amber Violette 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Perfect! Couldn鈥檛 ask for more!

Chelsea made me look and feel absolutely AMAZING on my wedding day this past weekend. This was the 5th time she鈥檚 done my makeup and every single time she exceeds my expectations. She is a wonderful person and goes above and beyond for her clients! BOOK HER NOW!! Thank you Chelsea!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Amber thank you for being so lovely and loyal 馃挄 Every time I do your makeup I feel we are just two old friends meeting up for the day! Thank you for trusting me for your makeup needs.
  • Lindsey

Lindsey 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful Makeup

Chelsea was great to work with. Very personable and easy to get along with. After the trial I decided I wanted a little different look and on wedding day she pulled it off. Highly recommend

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Lindsey thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party. 馃挄
  • Jessica

Jessica Jo Rugg 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful Makeup!

Absolute Doll! Friendly, professional and did an amazing job!

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review! It was a pleasure and blast working with you and the girls.

Katie C 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing artist, and amazing person

So easy to talk to, and does the BEST job!

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Katie thank you so much for the lovely review! It was a pleasure and blast working with you and the girls! 馃挄

Michaela 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Professional and Amazing Personality

Chelsea was amazing, professional and my bridal party loved meeting her! She is just a beautiful person all around!
    My bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law, and I felt stunning all day long! I don't enjoy wearing tons of makeup, so I wanted to try a natural airbrushed look. It feels so light on the skin and doesn't feel like it clogs your pores. Makeup even lasted through the tears!
    I even had a possible issue about a week before the wedding and she was super accommodating and understanding towards the situation. She was willing to work through it and it went smoothly. Definitely recommending her to other brides to be! Don't know what I would have done without her!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Michaela, it was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party!! Thank you so much for having me be a part of your big day. 馃挄

Jessie Dougherty 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing makeup artist

She is so awesome at make up and a great conversationalist! I will recommend her to everyone I know getting married or having a special occasion in the future!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Jessie Thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day!! I had a blast working with you.

Rachael 路 Married on 09/14/2019

AMAZING makeup artist, so professional and made me feel beautiful!

Chelsea is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Rachael, thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day!!! 馃挄 It was a last working with you.
  • Mary

Mary 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Spectacular!

Chelsea di my makeup, my daughters, my mother, my sisters, and my best friend for my wedding on 9/6/19. She was on time, courteous, professional, and altogether pretty awesome! I was complimented many times on my makeup that day and night. Thank you Chelsea!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Mary!! I had so much fun working with you on your wedding day. Thank you so much for having me be a part of your big day!

Katie McInerney 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Glam Experience

I don't ever use makeup but wanted to look really special for the wedding, and Chelsea made that happen. I absolutely recommend taking advantage of the trial which is built-in to the price (if not, do it anyway), since she was able to adjust the lipstick color and make it perfect on day-of. She was also very easy to get along with and chat with, which is important, since you'll be spending a few hours with her in the process! She had another wedding the same day, and I would never have known it, she was there on time (offered to come early!) ready to go, not tired at all. Make sure you tell her what the grounds are like, though! She's got a larger case, and we had a gravel slope that was hard to get things up and down on. These are some before and afters, so you can see the difference!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Katie thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day!! You left me an amazing review and I thank you for that!!! 馃挄
  • Jennifer

Jennifer 路 Married on 08/31/2019

AMAZING to work with!

Chelsea was above and beyond my expectations! I worked with her 3 times (trial, wedding day, and bridal shower/bachelorette party). I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Jenn thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day!!! You looked stunning and I loved our shimmer look!! 馃挄馃挄馃挄
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Talented, Professional, and Friendly!

I can鈥檛 say enough wonderful things about Chelsea and her talents!! After our practice session for engagement photos, I knew I had NOTHING to be worried about for my wedding day (as far as how I looked!!). She had a plan for the August heat- my makeup held up even dripping in sweat on the dance floor. Not only is she insanely talented, but she is as professional as they come- even sending little care packages to her brides in the weeks before the wedding and sent me with skin care products for the honeymoon! I wish she could do my makeup every day!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Kaitlin, thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day!! It was so much fun working with you and your girls. I hope you have an amazing time on your honeymoon!!
  • Niki

Niki 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Chelsea is Awesome

After meeting Chelsea at several Wedding expos, I felt she was the one for me. I booked her up and made arrangements to get my bridal make-up trial done. She coordinated with my wedding day hair stylist to have both trials done at the same appointment so that I can get a feel of the entire look. She even made a special accommodation for me for my day of trial. Her studio was fun and just an overall chill atmosphere. She really works with you and wants you to be happy. She is fun and a great person to work with. Chelsea takes the time to discuss your skin and what your vision is and works with you until you get the look you want. Her airbrushing makes your skin look amazing without looking like you have layers of cakey make-up on. She turns you into a princess all the while making sure you don't look "over done." She will come to you or you can go to her, trials are done in her studio though. She is incredibly reasonably priced and I cannot speak to how happy I was with my day of make-up. My make-up lasted all day, and I was sad when I had to wash it off and remove my awesome lashes. She is a super cool chick and I would be happy to take her up on her services again. Thank-you Chelsea.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Niki 馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶 thank you for such an amazing review!! It was such a pleasure working with you. Youre an amazing person and I鈥檓 so happy I was able to be a part of one of the most special days in your life. 馃挄
  • Hofstee

Hofstee Vanessa 路 Married on 07/14/2019

Very professional and listening

Chelsea has shown great professionalism, and I immediately felt very comfortable with her. I chose Chelsea because she had very good comments on many websites and I don't regret it. My mother-in-law and I were both very happy with the results. She was very present and kept in contact with my planning, which removed an additional stress in the organization of the wedding. Thanks so much Chelsea for having helped make this day one of the most beautiful!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Vanessa, thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day!! It was a pleasure meeting your family 馃挄
  • Amy

Amy 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Makeup by Keria was Excellent

I had a great experience! She was punctual, professional, and did an amazing job! Everyone looked so beautiful!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day!!! I had so much fun with you and your girls!
  • Keisha

Keisha Salazar 路 Married on 07/05/2019

Going from miss to Mrs

She was absolutely amazing, from her professionalism to her quality work. My make and my girls were flawless all night into the next day. My lashes stayed for 5 days and that's never been my experience. I can't to use her services for another big event or recommend her to my family and friends.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Keisha thank you so much for your amazing review!! I had so much fun working with you and your bridal party! I鈥檓 shocked that your lashes lasted for 5 days!!!! 馃挄馃挄馃挄馃挄

Lauren Bailey 路 Married on 06/28/2019

Loved the Experience

Chelsea is a true professional! During my trial run she answered any questions I had and explained everything she was doing. I鈥檓 someone who only wears the occasional lipstick and Chelsea was so respectful of listening to my natural make up requests. For my wedding day she was able to meet us on location, worked with everyone respectfully, and once again explained what she was doing and listened to each individual, matching their tastes in make up application. It was a true pleasure working with her!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

馃挄馃挄 thank you for your wonderful review! I enjoyed working with you and your bridal party on your big day!
  • Devree

Devree 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful to work with, on-time, and a great make-up artist!

I am so happy I went with Makeup by Keria for my wedding day. She was prompt in arriving the morning of the wedding, finished on-time, and the makeup stayed all day long! She did a great job with my trial as well so when it came time for the day of the wedding, she knew exactly what she needed to do. Thank you for a great experience!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Devree, thank you so much for your lovely review and I鈥檓 happy you loved the experience. It was a pleasure working with you!! 馃挄

Judy Cockerell 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Make up for mother of the bride

I loved my make up. Felt like a new person. She also explained what she was doing and a lot of fun,

Sent on 06/19/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure meeting you and I had so much doing your makeup for your daughter鈥檚 wedding.
  • Elaina

Elaina Sachs-Berneis 路 Married on 06/14/2019

Absolutely wonderful to work with

She鈥檚 so wonderful and friendly. Her makeup is so beautiful. I鈥檓 so glad I found her! She鈥檚 flexible and responds quickly. I was very pleased with her from the very start.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Elaina thank you so much for having me be a part of your big day! I had so much fun spending time with you and your girls while getting everyone ready!!

Sarah 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Best makeup artist

Chelsea made me and my whole bridal party feel like the best versions of ourselves! Being someone that had never had my makeup professionally done I was nervous before my trial but she stayed true to what I wanted and made me feel so confident and beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for having me a part of your wedding day! I had a blast with you and your family! 馃挄
  • Allison

Allison 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Friendly and Professional

Chelsea provided makeup for myself and my bridal party. She鈥檚 so friendly and easy to talk to, which made the trial a lot of fun. Then on my wedding day, she knew exactly the game plan and made me look beautiful! It was exactly what I wanted and I鈥檓 so thankful I didn鈥檛 have to stress about it at all. Thank you Chelsea!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Allison it was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party! I had so much fun with you and thank you for saving me from the elevator Hahahaha! 馃槈

Stephenie 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Keri is amazing! She is so personable and talented. I鈥檓 so thankful to have her apart of my big day. She defiantly goes the extra mile to make you feel like a princess. I wish more people were as kind to their clientele as she is. I hope to find an occasion in the future to work with her again!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie for having me a part of your big day! It was a pleasure working with you!