Makeup by Keria Reviews

Makeup by Keria 5
Makeup by Keria 6
Makeup by Keria 7

Stephenie 路 Getting married on 05/11/2019

Keri is amazing! She is so personable and talented. I鈥檓 so thankful to have her apart of my big day. She defiantly goes the extra mile to make you feel like a princess. I wish more people were as kind to their clientele as she is. I hope to find an occasion in the future to work with her again!

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie for having me a part of your big day! It was a pleasure working with you!

Brittany 路 Married on 12/31/2018

Chelsea was AWESOME! She did bridal makeup for my mother and I for my wedding day and she was, by far, one of my favorite vendors to work with. Her makeup looked phenomenal and she was able to even out my splotchy and acne scarred skin better than I could've imagined. I can say I've never felt more beautiful in my life. Almost better than the makeup though, was her professionalism throughout the whole process. She was very responsive to my questions, booking, etc. She was quick and I knew what the next steps of the process were without having to ask her multiple times. Having someone who does great work and is also responsible and professional made my day less stressful. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Chelsea to anyone looking for makeup services and will seek her services again in the future.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Brittany it was a pleasure working with you!!! Thank you so much for trusting me and having me be a part of your big day!
  • Amy

Amy 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Accommodating, clean and professional

Chelsea was awesome! She was so accommodating and professional and made sure to capture exactly what I was looking for! She prides herself on cleanliness and she definitely didn't fall short. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist for their big day!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Amy, thank you so much for having me be apart of your big day! I had a blast working with you! 馃挄 馃挄

Erica 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Highly Recommend to Any Bride

I was sooo happy to find Chelsea! She was wonderful to work with! The booking platform she uses was clean, professional, and kept me organized. I was confident when booking her because she posts so many photos of her work on her Facebook page. Her pricing is affordable and included lashes, a trial, and travel up to a 50 miles radius! She was very easy to work with, always responded to emails quickly, and she added a few personal touches through the process. I got lucky that my date was one of the 5 days she still had open in 2018. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much for having me be a part of your big day! I had a blast doing you and your moms makeup!
  • Jasmine

Jasmine 路 Married on 10/21/2018

One word? Iconic

She was my fairy God mother, bippity boppity boo-ed all my insecurities away with one wave of her makeup brush, making all my pinterest dreams come true!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Makeup by Keria 15
    Makeup by Keria 16
    Makeup by Keria 17

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you Jasmine for having me be a part of your big day!!! 馃挄 It was a pleasure working with you.

Megan e Jerrils 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Ah-mazing!!!

Never felt more beautiful than when Keria worked her magic on me!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much!! 馃槶 I had a pleasure working with you and I鈥檓 so happy you loved your look!!!!!!!

Ashley Hackett 路 Married on 10/13/2018

A must have!

I highly suggest every bride hire a makeup artist, even if you do makeup really well! But not just any artist- You need makeup by Keria! Not only will it make your day easier because you can relax while she does it, you will also look amazing! I had the best experience with her, we hit it off immediately during my trial appointment and she was so helpful at finding the right look to match my wedding and helping me with my timeline and anything else that I had questions or needed opinions on. She really is the best! You would be a fool not to hire her!!! She knows exactly what she is doing so I had no worries about how well my makeup would look becaue I knew she would do the perfect job! She鈥檚 very bubbly and knowledgeable in her career and loves to teach you new things along the way. Get your makeup done by her or you鈥檒l miss out!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Makeup by Keria 18
    Makeup by Keria 19
    Makeup by Keria 20
    Makeup by Keria 21

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Ashley, I had a blast being a part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for all the kind words in your review!!!

Natalie Hansen 路 Married on 10/12/2018

Really great job and attention to detail.

Chelsea is awesome! She gives a free trial session, and a free touch up kit the day of! She is very generous and does a wonderful job. After the trial, she made sure to get my opinion of what I liked and didn鈥檛 like so she could fix it for the wedding day. Very attentive and professional,

Sent on 10/17/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much Natalie for having me be a part of your wedding day and such kind words in your review!! I had a blast meeting you.
  • Natalie

Natalie Hansen 路 Married on 10/12/2018

beautiful makeup-made me look like a queen!

Chelsea was awesome! She had top notch makeup brands and knew what she was doing. I loved the free consultation appointment and the cute emergency makeup kit that she gave me the day of. She really thinks of everything. Her email reminders were helpful and she was right on time on the big day. Awesome awesome job!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much, Natalie, for having me be a part of your wedding day! It was a pleasure working with you!

Brandi 路 Married on 10/06/2018

I would recommend Makeup by Keria to ANY bride looking for an affordable but AMAZING makeup artist! I can honestly say that my makeup pulled my entire look together. I felt confident the whole night knowing my makeup looked as good as it did and I rarely had to touch up or use the setting powder throughout the night. Chelsea also did an amazing job with my bridesmaids and they all looked absolutely stunning. I was grateful at how well she did and again cannot stress how much I LOVED my makeup!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Brandi thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day!! You looked stunning and I hope your day was amazing!

Sheila 路 Married on 09/30/2018

Keria professional, on time, something for every skin issue. Thank you for being a part of our wedding day!!

Thank you so much!!!

Lisa 路 Married on 09/21/2018

Chelsea was an absolute pleasure to work with - she was so nice about rescheduling my trial when I ended up sick last minute, always replied very quickly to emails, totally rolled with it when I changed some things I wanted the day of my wedding from what was planned at my trial, happily altered things when some of the bridesmaids were finished but wanted some minor things changed, and just generally was awesome to have there on my wedding day! She definitely wanted everyone to be happy with their look and it showed. Absolutely would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Aww!! Thank you so much Lisa for this great review! I had a blast being part of your wedding day!

Claire 路 Married on 09/09/2018

I was overseas at the time that I booked Chelsea Keria for my wedding. She was very responsive via email, was professional (including professional contracts), and was willing to do my makeup on-site. I was very happy with both the trial and the day of. I was a little wary about airbrush makeup because I've never had it before, but it was very light, non-greasy and didn't smudge at all. Nothing that I would have changed!

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day!!! I had so much fun working with you!

Cortney 路 Married on 09/06/2018

From the moment we met I knew Makeup by Keria was the way to go. She鈥檚 very professional and on top of that her makeup skills are beyond anything I could鈥檝e gotten with anyone else. She鈥檚 highly personable, patient and very funny. She wasted no time tending to my mother, my girls and myself but she also worked effectively and took the time she needed without rushing so everyone was perfection. Everyone鈥檚 makeup was flawless and lasted us through the night (including to the next evening for one of my girls who had another wedding to attend). Needless to say, I would hire her again and I鈥檒l send anyone to her.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Aww thank you so much Cortney!!!!! I had a blast being part of your wedding day and thank you for having me.

As for your bridesmaid, you know I always encourage washing your makeup off every night but I'm happy to hear that her makeup lasted well beyond your wedding day! <3

Kendal 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Would recommend for brides who are looking for a reliable, affordable, and professional makeup experience! Make up by Keria nailed it! I was so happy I found her!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

I had so much fun with you and your family this weekend! Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your big day!

Allison 路 Married on 08/17/2018

Chelsea is the sweetest, most professional badass makeup artist in the world. From the makeup trial to the day of my wedding I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better experience. Her response time to questions is almost immediate, and she was flexible on my wedding day adding lashes for my bridesmaids and even helping my sisters boyfriend with acne issues day of! I can not recommend her enough for any occasion! She made me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much for having me be part of your wedding day. I had so much fun with you and your bridal party!!!

Alexandra 路 Married on 08/11/2018

I鈥檓 so infatuated with the way Makeup by Keria PERFECTLY executed my makeup from my wedding day. She was very open to my preferences, and brought such a creative touch to what I was looking for. Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Makeup by Keria 22

Makeup by Keria's reply:

<3 Thank you so much for having me be part of your wedding day!!!! I had so much fun working with you and your bridal party. You looked stunning for the day and I loved the photo you shared to this review!!!

Christina 路 Married on 07/27/2018

Chelsea did an amazing job! Did everything that I wanted when I got my inspiration from a cute look on Pinterest and brought it to life! Will recommend to all the brides that ask most definitely. Super sweet and great to work with.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Christina, thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your big day!!! I loved how your look was natural with a little bing and I loved how it turned out!

Alexa 路 Married on 07/14/2018

My wedding makeup was absolutely perfect!! Chelsea did such an amazing job and was so professional and clean and just a total sweetheart! She made sure my makeup held up to the sweating that comes with a hot July wedding, plus a cake smash, and hugging all 240 of our guests. By the end of the night my makeup was still flawless!! Everyone kept telling me how 鈥渙n point鈥 my eyebrows were... But really everything was on point lol!! I will definitely be going to her for any of my future makeup needs. Thank you Chelsea!!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Aww Alexa! Thank you so much for having me be part of your big day!

Joan 路 Married on 07/07/2018

I couldn鈥檛 imagine having anyone else do my wedding make up! Everything was absolutely perfect! Thank you so much, Chelsea!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much Joan!!!! It was a pleasure being part of your big day.

Alaina 路 Married on 06/30/2018

I have nothing but positive things to say! Amazing work and so friendly! All my girls loved her in my wedding party and I am very glad I chose her to do my makeup for the wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Alaina thank you so much for having me be part of your big day!!!! It was a blast working with you and your bridesmaids.
  • Deanna

Deanna 路 Married on 06/22/2018

Chelsea was AMAZING!!!! At my trial she made me feel like the most beautiful person in the world. And then on my wedding day omg! I felt even more beautiful! My bridesmaids really enjoyed her services as well! I hope one day I will need her again one day!!!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Deanna! Thank you so much for having me be part of your big day! You and your bridesmaids were so much fun to work with!

Nyssa 路 Married on 06/16/2018

So professional and accommodating for last-minute hiccups! I couldn't have been happier with the way I and my girls looked for my big day!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much!!!! I had an amazing time being part of your wedding day.

Brenda 路 Married on 05/20/2018

would choose her over and over again. she did an amazing job, listened to my concerns during the trial, and service was absolutely amazing. my bridal party also looked top notched! Thank you so much!!
    Chelsea even helped calm down when it started raining. Amazing girl!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much for having me!!!! I'm so happy that I was able to take your makeup worries away! I hope you had an amazing time in Hawaii. <3

RheAnna 路 Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing job, I will definitely use again for anything that may need makeup done!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you for having me do your makeup again!!!!