39 Reviews for Makeup by Keria

Eye Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
38 Makeup by Keria Reviews

I used Makeup by Keria for my son's wedding, I wanted a natural look. I was very happy with her work. I received many compliments. I felt so beautiful that day. I highly recommend Makeup by Keria, and would use her services again. ♥️♥️

Profile Picture Debbie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Makeup by Keria did an amazing job for my wedding! I loved my makeup for the day. Chelsea was great and everything went perfect on the day. I had no problems through the whole process and she was very responsive whenever I had a question. One of the things I have to mention, because it was such a wonderful perk to me, was the fact you don't have to have a required amount of people to book. Everyone I was looking at required 5 plus people you had to pay for and as a bride on a budget, it was so hard to find great work at a fair price. With Makeup by Keria, I got great quality service and value without breaking the bank. So thank you Chelsea for everything, it was amazing!

Profile Picture Rachael , 11/4/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She was very professional, and arrived EXACTLY on time! She let me know what she was doing, and took my opinions into consideration. Took the stress out of my special day!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Chelsea was absolutely wonderful. She was so sweet and was always making sure everything she did was something I liked. The make up made me feel flawless. She made me laugh and told me all about herself. She was so sweet and kind. I wish she could do my make up everyday. It stayed throughout the entire night with me crying! (I was the maid of honor and I officiated the wedding-so there were a lot of tears).

Profile Picture Aleisha, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I would seriously tell every single bride to pick makeup by keria if I could. She was absolutely wonderful. Super friendly and personable, yet professional. Make up was flawless on everyone who got their make up done! Hands down that best make up artist ever! 5 stars!!!

P.S.- Her Husband is a photographer, and he seriously rocks too!
Thank you both so much.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brittny, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Chelsea was sweet and wonderful to work with leading up to and on my wedding day. Her competitive pricing is excellent for the quality of make-up and her talent! I felt absolutely stunning on my big day thanks to Chelsea and all my bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well! She brought her own chair and lighting to make sure she had the best set-up for our on-site services which was appreciated and very professional.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Make up by Keria is amazing she did amazing work and I looked so beautiful for my wedding!! I am so glad I went with Make up by Keria my bridesmaid also loved how everything turned out!

Profile Picture Katlynn, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Chelsea is the bride whisperer. On a day with so much stress, she helped me melt into relaxation while she applied my makeup. She is very kind. She went out of her way to silence my anxiety and knocked it out of the park. She also gave me two trials because I was so stressed. Above and beyond.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Chelsea was very accommodating and helpful. The fact that she comes to your location the day of the wedding made the morning of the wedding go smoothly. Would highly recommend her for any event.

Profile Picture Dawn, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Great service loved every minute of my transformation into looking beautiful for my wedding. So impressed with everything. If you want the whole package then don't pass up the opportunity to hire Keria!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Really great make-up artist. Listens very well to what costumer wants.

Profile Picture Louisa, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My first time having my make-up professionally done and Keria wad wonderful, very professional. I highly recommend Keria!

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She was so nice and professional and did an awesome job on my makeup

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 7/1/17, 1 Review
4.7

Totally amazing could work on a few things make up wise but I'd totally recommend you to my fellow brides

Profile Picture Miranda, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cheslea was great! I wanted to have my make-up done and false lashes for my sister-in-law's wedding and with less than 1 weeks notice Chelsea was able to fit me in (despite having an out-of-town weeding that morning!). She was very easy to communicate with, and very flexible. The makeup was great and was exactly what I had envisioned! It lasted well all night despite dancing (and sweating!). She was easy to talk to and overall a this was a great experience.

Profile Picture Alex, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Keria is absolutely wonderful to work with! She did my bridal make-up on 6/10/17 and one of my brides maids as well, who has a xhronic facial nerve illness called Transnagerial naturopathy and the wrong touch can send her waves of pain. Not only is keria fun she is so kinda and works hard to make sure you love you final look! We were both so impressed! If i could gice her 10 ☆ I would!!! Would recommen her to any one!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Besides being the sweetest person, Chelsea is also an amazing makeup artist. I found her from when I was in a wedding in Indiana as a bridesmaid and she did my makeup. That day everyone kept telling me how pretty I looked and I knew that I would use her once I got married (I was engaged at the time). Somethings to note:
-You can't beat her price (folks in Chicago wanted double to triple her prices)
-She is extremely flexible. It was literally her bday and she drove to Chicago to do my wedding makeup. She drove to Chicago and did my makeup for my preview as well and didn't even charge extra!
-She is light handed, so you don't look like you came from a drag show (unless that's what you want!). She listens well and applies "more" if you ask.
-Has good quality and well known makeup brands. I have sensitive skin and never broke out or got a rash from any products.
-Does airbrush makeup at an affordable price
-Fake eyelashes at an affordable price
-Overall an amazing makeup artist and I would 10000% recommend her.
Thank you Chelsea and I hope we can work together again someday!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Keria was amazing. From the first contact that we had with her up until the day of the wedding. She is professional, her paperwork is in order, answers any and all questions and her craft of makeup was out of this world. We were referred to her by another bride she had worked with and I would give her a million thumbs up!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She did an awesome job! I don't wear heavy makeup, and I wanted a more natural look. She gave me just that! My makeup looked awesome all night long.

Profile Picture Amber, 10/8/16, 1 Review
4.7

Oh my goodness, Chelsea works wonders with makeup! I booked her to do my makeup for our wedding a few weeks ago and I LOVED the results!!! I don't wear makeup day to day (I'm an environmental scientist and spend long hours in the field) and in the past every time someone tried to apply makeup I felt like it was caked on and did NOT look natural. Chelsea took all of this and my comfort level into account when planning my makeup for our big day. And I was thrilled with the results - thanks so much, Chelsea!

Profile Picture Sandy, 9/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Chelsea was a true pleasure to work with at every stage of the planning and the Wedding Day. We did a trial and she was very fast, used great products, explained each step, and listening to my feedback as the bride to adjust the look. I was impressed by the products and the style of makeup Chelsea did. She was professional, down-to-earth, funny, and an expert at her craft. She was wonderful the day of the wedding as well. Chelsea made everything about the makeup perfectly simple and burden-free during the wedding. My Bridal make-up stayed PERFECT the entire day, from 10am through Midnight, my makeup did not change, smudge, melt, or have any negatives whatsoever (even after 4 hours of dancing, bug spray, being outside, and through sweating). I was thankful to Chelsea for making me feel natural. My freckles were still visible through the make-up, and the Wedding photos look like me, but the BEST version of me because her makeup was perfect. Chelsea is a true artist who cares about her profession and cares about the clients she's serving. I would recommend Makeup by Keria to anyone, for any need.

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Chelsea was very helpful, professional yet down to earth, and responsive with any questions and concerns I had with scheduling, last minute changes with my bridesmaids, and with the actual makeup application. Was friendly, fun, and the makeup looked gorgeous! If I ever need my makeup done again, I will definitely use her!

Profile Picture jessica, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I looked beautiful on my wedding, thank you!

Profile Picture Olivia, 7/9/16, 1 Review
4.7

She was very talented and listened to what I wanted.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I had an outdoor wedding and the makeup covered up my skin turning red.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/11/16, 1 Review