446 Boston Road, Billerica, MA 01821 Map · Phone number

1146636570242579701163391003686n
109794410151572559372742535661571n

5 Reviews for Makeup By Kaitlyn Rose

Alessandra · Married on 09/18/2016

Kaitlyn did the makeup for my whole bridal party and she did an AMAZING job! Not only was she professional and wonderful at recommending colors and shades, but she was easy to talk to and so friendly! She did a beautiful job on all of our makeup—it lasted through the whole rainy day and night, and looked great on everyone! As someone who doesn’t often wear makeup, I knew I didn’t want a look that would be too different from how I usually looked, and Kaitlyn listened to what I wanted and helped me figure out my wedding day makeup look that was just PERFECT. Thank you so much Kaitlyn!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/07/2015

She was amazing, beyond patient, and honestly has a great eye to make any bride look stunning. She did all my bridal party as well, and they all looked perfect! I couldn't thank her enough! Not to mention how fast she was able to manage getting around 10 people done!!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Meagan · Married on 05/31/2014

Kaitlyn was a great choice to have for my wedding makeup! I had been looking around the Billerica area in search of someone who didn't charge an arm and a leg for makeup, and I came across Kaitlyn. So I got in touch with her, and soon enough I received a phone call from Kaitlyn asking details and when I would like to come in for a trial. My trial I ended up booking the day of my Jack and Jill and it was beautifully done. I glammed it up a bit so I felt like a princess, and my friends and family were all commenting on how nice my makeup looked. The day of my wedding Kailtyn showed up perfectly on time to start on my bridesmaids and did an amazing job with them. She even did a few extra girls we weren't originally planning to do, but she had absolutely no complaint and was very helpful and courteous. I was very impressed with her professionalism and ability to make all my already beautiful bridesmaids look absolutely stunning! Along with my bridesmaids, she did magic on my wedding makeup because it stayed throughout the entire ceremony, reception, and well into the after party. I was so happy with how great she did, and I felt beautiful on my special day. I will definitely be recommending her to anyone in need of that special touch for any occasion. Thanks Kaitlyn!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Makeup By Kaitlyn Rose's reply:

Meagan, thank you so much for that review. That was so sweet! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridesmaids. It also made my job easy that you were all so beautiful anyways! =p Thanks again

Makeup By Kaitlyn Rose FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Fake Lashes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Makeup By Kaitlyn Rose 1
    Trial for only $25.00
    I work out of a salon in Billerica Ma. called Bella Mia. Bring this coupon to receive $15.00 your wedding makeup trial with Young Blood Cosmetics. For the big day, I will travel to you!

• 446 Boston Road Billerica, 01821 See on map