Makeup by Dina

Fairfax, VA View map

**TO BOOK PLEASE SEND AND EMAIL TO MUBYDINA@GMAIL.COM**

Welcome! My name is Dina and I offer my freelancing makeup services to the entire Virginia, DC, and Maryland area. I am a certified MAC makeup artist. I have been been practicing for over 6 years!

I offer my beauty services for special events such as;

-Weddings

-Engagements

-Birthday/sweet 16's

-Photoshoots

-Baby showers

-Proms

...and many more!

HAIR AND MAKEUP:

If you are looking for a makeup artist for any event I am at your service. In addition to makeup I have a great team that I work with if you are looking for HAIR and PHOTOGRAPHERS as well.

Being in the beauty industry I have learned that it can be very hectic on your special day and want to make it as convenient as possible for you.

I am very affordable and willing to work with budgets as well. I do travel to you, and also dicount my rates for larger parties.

My specialties include Indian, Pakistani, Afghan, Middle eastern weddings.

Email MUBYDINA @ GMAIL.COM to book today !!!

DINA

1 User photo

Michele Married on 04/07/2018
    I try not to give 5 stars across the board when reviewing someone, because I know some people may think it's dishonest, but Dina and her team truly do deserve it! My original make up artist cancelled three weeks before my wedding and I was scrambling to find a replacement. I had already had a very difficult time finding a hair and makeup person in the first place because my bridal party was very diverse and I needed someone that could work with all skin tones and hair textures. Well Dina and her team delivered ten fold! As you can see from the pictures her team was able to work on all of us without issue and she is so easy to talk to and communicate with. She was so responsive to texts and emails, and she even went above and beyond by going to the store for me to get touch up lipsticks for all the bridal party and family members. Thank you Dina, Sana and the rest of your team, you were great!
    Husna Married on 03/24/2018
    I've never had my makeup done professionally and I've always been really hesitant doing so; however, as I was doing research I saw Dina's page on Instagram and loved her work instantly. I needed my makeup done professionally for my engagement party and wanted my look to be very classic and chic. Dina did just that and more! I absolutely love her work and her professionalism. Everyone complimented me, and loved how clean and beautiful my makeup was done. If you're looking for an amazing and professional makeup artist, Dina is the one to contact! I would recommend her to everyone I know.
    Lauren Married on 10/14/2017
    Dina is SO talented! Sana did my hair and I was equally pleased. 100% recommend!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

DG Photography DG Photography Wedding Photographers

Dina did a fantastic job on my clients hair and makeup! She was incredibly personable and professional...AND my mother and daughter looked absolutely stunning!!Thank you Dina!

Fairfax
Location of (Makeup by Dina)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding