Makeup by Christina G

Boston, MA View map

WEDDINGS HAVE BEEN MY SPECIALITY SINCE 2008. OVER THE YEARS, I'VE HAD THE HONOR OF WORKING WITH BRIDES + BRIDAL PARTIES OF ALL AGES, COMPLEXIONS, STYLES AND GROUP SIZES. I HAVE AN INTUITIVE EYE THAT ALLOWS ME TO BRING MY CLIENTS' VISION TO LIFE AND MAKE THEM LOOK AND FEEL THEIR BEST ON THEIR WEDDING DAY.

BRIDAL SERVICES INCLUDE BRIDAL TRIALS, DAY OF MAKEUP FOR YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE BRIDAL PARTY, AS WELL, AS THE OPTION TO STAY ON HAND THROUGHOUT YOUR WEDDING DAY. AS MY CLIENT WE WILL WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE SURE WE CREATE THE PERFECT PACKAGE THAT WORKS FOR YOU ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$140

$175

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Laura
    Laura Married on 04/06/2022

The best of the best!

I am VERY particular when it comes to having my makeup done, and had makeup trials with three different makeup artists for my wedding. When I looked in the mirror during my trial with Christina I was beyond thrilled. The makeup was stunning but natural and made me feel so beautiful. I've since had her do my makeup for a wedding I was attending, as well as my mini pandemic ceremony. I always get compliments when Christina does my face!! I highly highly highly recommend her to all of my friends and can't wait to work with her again for our big wedding next summer.
    Tori Y. Married on 09/04/2021

The Absolute Best!

Having Christina be a part of my wedding day was the best decision I ever made! I had my makeup trial in June on a 100 degree day, and after being on a boat all day my makeup still looked flawless. She absolutely exceeded my expectations on the wedding day as well. Christina did the makeup of all of my bridal party and mothers (total of 6 of us), and everyone felt and looked stunning. She recreated the exact look I was going for and everyone else's looks totally complimented their best features. She was extremely professional, easy going and is so easy to talk to. I cannot rave about or recommend Christina more!!!
  • Kristy
    Kristy N. Married on 06/26/2021

A true professional!

I’ve had my make up done by Christina for two weddings and both times it was exactly what I was looking for. For my wedding, I couldn’t have asked for a better make up artist. Christina is professional but fun, and she definitely knows her stuff! My bridesmaids also loved their makeup and it looked so good in photos. I would highly recommend Christina!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Christina Gallardo
Christina Gallardo
Artist

PROVIDING LUXE PERSONALIZED MAKEUP EXPERIENCES FOR YOUR BRIDAL & EVERY DAY BEAUTY NEEDS.

WHEN IT COMES TO THE ART OF MAKEUP, NOTHING MAKES ME HAPPIER THAN ENHANCING MY CLIENTS' NATURAL BEAUTY. MY FAVORITE PART OF BEING A MAKEUP ARTIST IS SHOWING MY CLIENTS THEIR FINISHED LOOK AND WATCHING THE PURE JOY AND CONFIDENCE THAT EXUDES FROM THEIR FACES.

I WELCOME YOU TO VIEW MY WORK, AND AS YOUR PERSONAL MAKEUP ARTIST, I LOOK FORWARD TO HELPING YOU GET READY TO TAKE ON THE WORLD.

My Passion

WHAT STARTED OUT AS A PASSION FOR THE ART OF MAKEUP TURNED INTO SOMETHING SO MUCH MORE FULFILLING. AS A MAKEUP ARTIST MY GOAL IS TO EMPOWER MY CLIENTS BY MAKING THEM FEEL THEIR BEST, WHETHER THAT BE ENHANCING THEIR NATURAL FEATURES, OR GIVING THEM A BOLD NEW LOOK.

​I BELIEVE MAKEUP SHOULDN’T BE A MASK YOU HIDE BEHIND, BUT A TOOL THAT EXUDES CONFIDENT NATURALLY ENHANCED PERFECTION.

Making My Passion My Career

IN 2008, I TOOK MY FIRST STEP TOWARDS TURNING MY PASSION INTO A PROFESSION, AND BECAME A CERTIFIED MAKEUP ARTIST BY GRACE PROFESSIONAL COSMETICS. I THEN BEGAN SERVICING BRIDES AND PROM-GOERS IN THE NEW ENGLAND AREA.

IN 2010, I JOINED MAC COSMETICS, THE COMPANY THAT HAD BEEN MY INSPIRATION FOR A DECADE. THERE I BECAME A MAC CERTIFIED MAKEUP ARTIST, AND CONTINUED PERFECTING MY CRAFT WITH THE MAC TEAM FOR 5 YEARS.

SINCE THAT TIME, I HAVE WORKED WITH HUNDREDS OF CLIENTS THROUGHOUT NEW ENGLAND. I HAVE SPENT THE MAJORITY OF MY CAREER SPECIALIZING IN BRIDAL MAKEUP. I AM PROUD TO BE THE PREFERRED MAKEUP ARTIST FOR NESN'S JENNY JOHNSON. I'VE WORKED WITH THE BOSTON CELTICS DANCERS + MODELS CREATING FASHION-FORWARD LOOKS FOR BOTH RUNWAY, EDITORIAL PHOTO SHOOTS, AND MAGAZINE COVERS, AS WELL AS PROVIDE MAKEUP SERVICES FOR THOSE IN NEED OF EVERY DAY GLAM FOR A SPECIAL OCCASION OR LIFE EVENT.

MAKEUP + EMPOWERMENT ARE MY PASSION. I HOPE TO SHARE THAT PASSION WITH YOU

Boston, MA, 02116
Location of (Makeup by Christina G)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding