Boston, MA 02116 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Meet the Team

About Makeup by Christina G

A beauty and health service located in Boston, Massachusetts, Makeup by Christina G specializes in bridal makeup. Christina Gallardo, a certified makeup artist and owner of Makeup by Christina G, has been in the industry for over 11 years. She's worked with hundreds of brides to help them feel beautiful on the inside and out for the most important day of their life.

Christina aims to empower brides through the enhancement of natural features or through a bold new look, whichever style they prefer. Brides can work with Christina on group services and a makeup trial to discuss all questions for their special day. She offers traditional contour makeup or natural makeup, along with fake eyelash application and tattoo coverage. Brides can request wedding party makeup and on-site makeup for convenience.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

15 Reviews for Makeup by Christina G

• Laura

Laura · Getting married on 04/06/2022

The best of the best!

I am VERY particular when it comes to having my makeup done, and had makeup trials with three different makeup artists for my wedding. When I looked in the mirror during my trial with Christina I was beyond thrilled. The makeup was stunning but natural and made me feel so beautiful. I've since had her do my makeup for a wedding I was attending, as well as my mini pandemic ceremony. I always get compliments when Christina does my face!! I highly highly highly recommend her to all of my friends and can't wait to work with her again for our big wedding next summer.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Eliza Z. · Married on 06/08/2020

The best of the best!!

Christina is the best! It's clear that she is so passionate about her work, and wanted me to feel and look my best. She listened to the look that I was going for and the results were even better than I could have imagined. She also did wedding day makeup for my mother, mother of the groom and bridal party. Everyone was ecstatic with how their makeup turned out. She uses high quality products, and our makeup still looked flawless by the end of the night. She is also super efficient and very easy to communicate with. She really is a true professional and insanely talented. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Brenna

Brenna I. · Married on 04/09/2020

The absolute best!

Christina couldn't be any better at what she does. After meeting her four years prior to my wedding, when she did our makeup at my sister's wedding, I knew I needed to have her do my own bridal makeup some day. Fast forward four years later, and Christina was the first vendor I contacted once I had a date set. She's truly a master of makeup but also such a downright beautiful person and admirable woman. Christina listened to my vision, browsed a few of my inspo pics I showed her, and then delivered beyond my expectation. I've received so many compliments on my bridal look and I owe most to Christina!

My mother-in-law and her sister were nervous to get their makeup done, as I've truly never seen either of them wear a drop. I assured them if there ever was a time to get it done, it's by Christina. Sure enough, they were both ecstatic with their results; Christina listened to their wants and enhanced their natural features so well. We started getting ready at 7:30am, and after an entire day in 85 degree heat and cruising around on a windy boat, everyone's makeup was perfectly intact at the end of the night. I remember not wanting to wash my face off at the end of the night because I was loved the look so much.

Her work speaks for itself, though. One of my favorite things about Christina is her calming aura and demeanor. As antsy as I was all morning and unable to sit still, I distinctly remember sitting in her chair and finally feeling relaxed for the first time that day. She's so patient and non-judgemental; total opposite of some other stuffy, snobby makeup artists I've gotten done by in the past. You'll leave wanting to be friends with her, believe me! Cannot recommend Christina enough.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Makeup by Christina G FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 175
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 125
    $ 150
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Group Services
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup

Team of Makeup by Christina G

Christina Gallardo

Christina Gallardo

Artist

PROVIDING LUXE PERSONALIZED MAKEUP EXPERIENCES FOR YOUR BRIDAL & EVERY DAY BEAUTY NEEDS.

WHEN IT COMES TO THE ART OF MAKEUP, NOTHING MAKES ME HAPPIER THAN ENHANCING MY CLIENTS' NATURAL BEAUTY. MY FAVORITE PART OF BEING A MAKEUP ARTIST IS SHOWING MY CLIENTS THEIR FINISHED LOOK AND WATCHING THE PURE JOY AND CONFIDENCE THAT EXUDES FROM THEIR FACES.

I WELCOME YOU TO VIEW MY WORK, AND AS YOUR PERSONAL MAKEUP ARTIST, I LOOK FORWARD TO HELPING YOU GET READY TO TAKE ON THE WORLD.

My Passion

WHAT STARTED OUT AS A PASSION FOR THE ART OF MAKEUP TURNED INTO SOMETHING SO MUCH MORE FULFILLING. AS A MAKEUP ARTIST MY GOAL IS TO EMPOWER MY CLIENTS BY MAKING THEM FEEL THEIR BEST, WHETHER THAT BE ENHANCING THEIR NATURAL FEATURES, OR GIVING THEM A BOLD NEW LOOK.

​I BELIEVE MAKEUP SHOULDN’T BE A MASK YOU HIDE BEHIND, BUT A TOOL THAT EXUDES CONFIDENT NATURALLY ENHANCED PERFECTION.

Making My Passion My Career

IN 2008, I TOOK MY FIRST STEP TOWARDS TURNING MY PASSION INTO A PROFESSION, AND BECAME A CERTIFIED MAKEUP ARTIST BY GRACE PROFESSIONAL COSMETICS. I THEN BEGAN SERVICING BRIDES AND PROM-GOERS IN THE NEW ENGLAND AREA.

IN 2010, I JOINED MAC COSMETICS, THE COMPANY THAT HAD BEEN MY INSPIRATION FOR A DECADE. THERE I BECAME A MAC CERTIFIED MAKEUP ARTIST, AND CONTINUED PERFECTING MY CRAFT WITH THE MAC TEAM FOR 5 YEARS.

SINCE THAT TIME, I HAVE WORKED WITH HUNDREDS OF CLIENTS THROUGHOUT NEW ENGLAND. I HAVE SPENT THE MAJORITY OF MY CAREER SPECIALIZING IN BRIDAL MAKEUP. I AM PROUD TO BE THE PREFERRED MAKEUP ARTIST FOR NESN'S JENNY JOHNSON. I'VE WORKED WITH THE BOSTON CELTICS DANCERS + MODELS CREATING FASHION-FORWARD LOOKS FOR BOTH RUNWAY, EDITORIAL PHOTO SHOOTS, AND MAGAZINE COVERS, AS WELL AS PROVIDE MAKEUP SERVICES FOR THOSE IN NEED OF EVERY DAY GLAM FOR A SPECIAL OCCASION OR LIFE EVENT.

MAKEUP + EMPOWERMENT ARE MY PASSION. I HOPE TO SHARE THAT PASSION WITH YOU

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Boston, MA, 02116 See on map
    Location of (Makeup by Christina G)