TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY

1 Charles Street South Suite #412, Boston, MA 02116 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,650
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY

Connecting with people has been my super power since I was young. I am the 5th of 7 siblings and my family is huge! I just love meeting people and capturing who they are and what they love. I have been an artist since I can remember and I fell in love with photography at an early age. I went to school for a four year BFA where I decided I wanted to be a photojournalist. Soon after college I was introduced to the wedding industry after a friend asked me to photograph her special day. I fell in love with the experience, meeting a couple for the first time and feeling so close by the wedding day, the fast pace of the day, the emotional moments, the committing vows and importance of the moment, just about every part of the celebration and preparation. I have been capturing peoples special day for over 10 years and I just love to make people feel good about the moment and themselves.

Experience
I grew up in Spain and always loved art. I moved to the U.S. to pursue her passion and graduated with a BFA in photography from the Art Institute of Boston. After working for several comercial photographers in the city I started TBP and i have been photographying weddings, events, portraits and more for over 10 years.

This full-service wedding photographer offers multiple packages to choose from. Her services include:

• One event per day
  • Boudoir Sesison
  • Trash the dress
  • Engagement Session

Other Services
In addition to shooting your wedding, TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY will also shoot the following:

• Engagement shoot

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 6
TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 7
  • Jules

Jules · Married on 08/23/2019

Tatiana is simply the best there is!

I was first drawn to Tatiana Blanco after seeing her spectacular work on WeddingWire. I knew Tatiana was the photographer I needed for my wedding day after our very first conversation over the phone. Tatiana was warm, genuine and excited to get to know me and to hear more about my fiance. Nothing about that first phone call felt like a sales pitch. Moreover, my fiance was deployed to the Middle East at the time I was planning our wedding and Tatiana was a compassionate and sympathetic ear during a particularly difficult and vulnerable time.
    When my fiance came home from his deployment the following year I immediately arranged our engagement photoshoot with Tatiana. We wanted our photos taken in Boston where we got married and Tatiana was so helpful in finding the best locations to get our pictures taken. During the photoshoot Tatiana was fabulous. She helped direct us and made us extremely comfortable and before we knew it we were laughing and really enjoying the process. I was blown away with the amount of time Tatiana spent with us and the detail she put into getting every shot just right down to the small details. We left our engagement shoot feeling excited and confident that she was the perfect fit for us on our wedding day and as though Tatiana became our friend during the process.
    What stands out about Tatiana above other photographers is that she truly loves getting to know each of her couples and the story behind their love. She loves love and wants to capture the pureness of that love. It's no wonder she becomes good friends with her couples and an integral figure in the wedding process. She'll speak with you on the phone or meet you in person as many times as you need. Tatiana gives everything of herself to her couples and her dedication and time is unlimited.
    Tatiana was always responsive and communicative before the wedding any time I had a question or needed her opinion on something. She was incredibly helpful in creating the wedding day timeline in order to shoot every picture that is important to the couple and she leaves no detail out. I often would reach out to Tatiana for advice on wedding things that you wouldn't think a photographer would be involved with and she was always happy to respond.
    The day of the wedding Tatiana arrived on time and with an assistant. She greeted me warmly and got right to work. She guided the entire day and kept us moving along and on time. Because of Tatiana's professionalism and thoroughness I didn't have to worry about a single time slot being missed. She kept things fun and reminded me to breathe! haha I had complete trust and faith in her to accomplish everything we could've wanted for the day. She was single-handedly responsible for creating the First Look moment with my husband and did an exquisite job. It was perfect. She allowed us to soak it in together and truly be present with one another - never once intruding on the intimate moment between us.
    The caliber of Tatiana's photography and running of her business is unparalleled. When you work with Tatiana you are in the presence of someone who is truly devoted to their craft. I still cannot believe I had the opportunity to work with her and call her a friend now. I am so anxious to see her work from our wedding because I know it will be nothing short of perfect and exceed all of my expectations. I don't know how I'll ever be able to thank Tatiana enough for being such an amazing presence on our wedding day.

Sent on 09/02/2019
    TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 12
    TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 13

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Jules,
    Everytime I send you a new photo of you and Pat you tell me you tears come out. Well today you made my tears out. I am truly emotional and thankful for your words, understanding and appreciation. I do not know when I got so lucky to have clients and now friends like you both.
    You understand me and foresee the way I worked and you truly appreciated everything I brought to the process.
    I am grateful and blessed to have met you and now have a friend in you.
    Thank you for your kindness, respect and trust.
    I will forever be available and on call for when you need me.
    I love you both.

Stephanie · Married on 07/05/2019

We love Tati - she’s like family!!

I literally cannot say Thank you enough to Tatiana. Everything about her is amazing. She is such a sweet lady who is now our friend and will be taking family photos of us for years to come! We have made an everlasting relationship because of who she is. She fit right in from the beginning. From our first time meeting at a bridal expo, to meeting with my family and fiancé at her place with wine and cheese to see her work and get to know each other. Then our INCREDIBLE engagement session that was almost 2 years ago now, she made every detail come to life. She traveled 50 minutes on a beautiful weekend night to get pictures of us on the beach. She stayed for more than 3 hours and took so many photos, we couldn’t even believe it! After we got those photos back, we couldn’t believe that was us! She does such an amazing job getting all of the moments and the right lighting and poses. Which brings me to our wedding day! She was beyond amazing throughout the whole process helping us with whatever we needed and setting us up for success. The day of she arrived earlier than she said she was so she could start and she was there at least 12 hours along with her assistant Josh who was great as well and super helpful! He also made me feel comfortable along with her second photographer for our day- Jun! My fiancé’s friends LOVED him. But everyone truly loved Tatiana, from the other vendors we had that day to the staff at our venue! My family thinks of her as family, my friends thought she was adorable and fun, and my fiancé loved how she could always make him smile even when he was done taking pictures for the day, but she was so great making sure to get all of our photos that we wanted along with others she planned out! She gets so many incredible shots and is a true artist. I literally cannot wait to see more. I’ve already balled my eyes out seeing the photo she gave us already. She made sure we ate and enjoyed ourselves along with making sure we got sunset pictures! She has such a big heart and we just love her. We couldn’t ever thank her enough and you would be so lucky to have Tati as part of your day along with being a part of your family too♥️ Xo

Sent on 07/31/2019
    TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 14

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY Pricing

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY Price Rates

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• J.Daniel Disc Jockey Entertainment
    J.Daniel Disc Jockey Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've had the pleasure to work with Tatiana Blanco Photography in multiple ocassions and situations.In each situation I have been impressed with the level of professionalism, eye for detail and direction Tatiana displays. I've witnessed firsthand the excitement the customers display while she is working. I highly recommend Tatiana for her services and I always look forward to working with her.

• 1 Charles Street South Suite #412 Boston, MA, 02116 See on map