TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Stephanie
    Stephanie N. Married on 06/26/2021

Look no further - Tatiana is amazing!

We feel so lucky to have been able to work with Tatiana and have her capture our wedding day. She isn’t only extremely talented and a true artist in her craft, but also brings the most positive energy that you need on your wedding day! She is a joy to be around and naturally creates such a fun environment from the moment she arrives and carries that through the entire night. Its truly impressive! I cannot recommend her enough!

The pictures themselves are so stunning. You can tell how much care goes into her entire process from initially snapping the perfect shot to making the right edits to enhance every photo.

We are still on cloud 9! Thank you for all that you do Tatiana!!
  • Henry
    Henry H. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing Photographer

What can we say about Tati and her skill as a photographer? There aren’t enough words. She is absolutely amazing. She is professional, talented, thoughtful, intuitive, and beautiful! Her professionalism and talent is unparalleled. After shooting our engagement photos we knew we had to have her for our wedding and decided to fly her to California as our wedding photographer. Honestly, it was the best decision we have made of our ENTIRE wedding.

She truly goes above and beyond and she is able to focus on every single detail. We don’t know how she does it. She was so sweet and even sent us a personalized champagne bottle to celebrate! Not only do her photos turn out amazing, but also she has so much experience with weddings that she took the time to know us as a couple and helped personalize and coordinate what we wanted in our wedding! She is literally a wedding planner, bridesmaid/groomswoman, photographer, and friend all in one. She comforted us when we were overwhelmed with wedding planning and unexpected circumstances arose. She spent 3 long days with us preparing for the event and her positive and upbeat, contagious energy kept everyone having fun and excited. We found the perfect person for the job and we would have a tough time hiring any other photographer in the future. Thank you for everything Tati and for capturing one of the most special, important, and beautiful days of our lives as husband and wife.
    - Henry and Angeline
  • Nicole
    Nicole M. Married on 04/09/2021

Wonderful Wedding Photographer

Tatiana did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. Not only did we love the pictures, but she was a welcome addition to the wedding day and made both myself and my husband feel comfortable in front of the camera.

She made an effort to get to know us before the big day which made working with her a real joy. It's very clear she loves what she does and feels honored to be apart of and to be trusted with such an important day for couples. I'd recommend Tatiana's services to anyone looking for a fun, professional and most importantly very caring photographer!

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you Nicole for being so sweet and leaving me such kind words. The wedding was unbelievable , I will never forget the lake, canoe full of musicians wedding.
  • Darcy
    Darcy R. Married on 10/03/2020

Tatiana was a dream!!!

Working with Tatiana was a dream!! From our first meeting, to continued communication during the wedding planning, and throughout our entire wedding day, Tatiana was so professional, knowledgeable, and precise. She listened to our vision, and made it more beautiful than we could have imagined. On the day of our wedding, we did our photos before the ceremony and she made it so much fun! Tatiana was so comfortable and easy to be around... like we had been friends for years. When we got to our ceremony, she captured every important aspect, small detail, and special moment. She even got my camera-shy dad to laugh and smile for the camera! I can’t say enough good things about our experience with Tatiana. If you’re looking for a talented, passionate professional, look no further!!!
    Shauna Married on 08/08/2020

Look no further!

Tatiana Blanco’s photography and overall energy is exactly what you need for your special event. It is our pleasure to write this recommendation and we hope to be able to articulate the impression left on us by her photography on our wedding day. Tatiana was extremely organized and worked endlessly to capture our engagement, wedding and after party. Tatiana helped us plan and structure our day but she was able to swerve and make the necessary adjustments as needed to ensure the day was a success. Tatiane arrived early and stayed late in order to ensure she captured the entire day. Tatiana was able to coordinate with all of the different vendors while simultaneously becoming personally acquainted with our families. This task is no easy feat however Tatiana made it look easy. We would highly recommend Tatiana to anyone who needs a photographer. We now consider Tatiana more than a photographer and we will exclusively utilize her as our personal and family photographer for future events/milestones. To say that she left a lasting impression upon us and our families would be an understatement.
    Domonique W. Married on 07/11/2020

Beautiful Photos and very professional

We were nervous about the wedding since so much was up in the air and with just weeks to go, we didn’t have a photographer. I messaged Tatiana on Instagram, and I am forever glad she responded she was free and available! Before the wedding, she was able to help us comply with the increased restrictions for our wedding venue. Tatiana took her time to learn about us as a couple before the wedding with the questionnaire and a FaceTime interview. When we met in person at the wedding, she was very professional and made guests feel comfortable with taking their pictures. Multiple family members commented on the great job she did, and we’ll cherish the pictures for years to come!
    Ashley Married on 10/19/2019

Hire Tatiana now!

Choosing Tatiana as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and really took the time to get to know us and learn about our relationship. She encouraged us to do engagement photos which provided the perfect opportunity for us to not only get comfortable with her, but also with getting photographed. Leading up to the wedding, she was so helpful in crafting a timeline for the day and making sure we were organized, including finding an additional photographer to take photos of the guys getting ready. On the day of the wedding she was the calming presence that I needed and she was beloved by our (large) wedding party and families. She event returned to our reception after going home when she realized we never did photographs of the rings. I cannot say enough positive things about Tatiana - she is an amazing photographer but an even better person.

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Ashley, thank you for taking the time and leaving such lovely words. I just added your wedding to the site and your joyful energy through the entire day is amazing. Thank you for your trust and loving my work. Feeling the love!
  • Samira
    Samira M. Married on 10/06/2019

Tatiana is the best of the best

I couldn’t have chosen a better photographer. She is honest, thoughtful, compassionate, patient, and much more than “just a photographer.” She was so professional but also knows how to have fun. I cannot wait to receive our pictures!

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Oh Samira, your words are a mirror of the kind person you are. You are a sweet kind person and I am happy to have met you and captured your special day!
    Angela Married on 08/31/2019

It’s her craft

What can I even begin to say about Tati. Tati took the time to get to know us as a couple and what was important to us on our day. Working with Tati, you know she loves what she does. It’s her craft and I appreciated every single thing she did for us. We didn’t have a first look and our wedding was in the evening and she made sure we got our photos with the perfect amount of light. She was a friend to us and that’s what you look for in a vendor. Someone to support you on your day. My husband saw her come in on the day and he said, “she means business”. Just what you need on a day that if you don’t pay attention, just flies by. When we received our USB, I couldn’t help but yelp a little. The thought she puts into her art is amazing. Tati, I appreciate you more than you’ll ever know. Thank you for the beautiful pictures and thank you for being our friend.

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Bueno, Bueno, Bueno.... This Puerto Rican lady won my heart the moment we met. She shows me appreciation for my work every day.
    Gracias Angela, te adoro.
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 07/12/2019

Tatiana is amazing!

Tatiana is sooo easy to work with and so nice! She was incredibly patient with our youngest child. Amazing person and photographer! Thank you for making our event so special Tatiana!

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

It was my pleasure capturing such a big day in Milo's life! Thank you for your trust and It was amazing meeting your mother who is from Argentina! Loved meeting her friends!
    Stephanie Married on 07/05/2019

We love Tati - she’s like family!!

I literally cannot say Thank you enough to Tatiana. Everything about her is amazing. She is such a sweet lady who is now our friend and will be taking family photos of us for years to come! We have made an everlasting relationship because of who she is. She fit right in from the beginning. From our first time meeting at a bridal expo, to meeting with my family and fiancé at her place with wine and cheese to see her work and get to know each other. Then our INCREDIBLE engagement session that was almost 2 years ago now, she made every detail come to life. She traveled 50 minutes on a beautiful weekend night to get pictures of us on the beach. She stayed for more than 3 hours and took so many photos, we couldn’t even believe it! After we got those photos back, we couldn’t believe that was us! She does such an amazing job getting all of the moments and the right lighting and poses. Which brings me to our wedding day! She was beyond amazing throughout the whole process helping us with whatever we needed and setting us up for success. The day of she arrived earlier than she said she was so she could start and she was there at least 12 hours along with her assistant Josh who was great as well and super helpful! He also made me feel comfortable along with her second photographer for our day- Jun! My fiancé’s friends LOVED him. But everyone truly loved Tatiana, from the other vendors we had that day to the staff at our venue! My family thinks of her as family, my friends thought she was adorable and fun, and my fiancé loved how she could always make him smile even when he was done taking pictures for the day, but she was so great making sure to get all of our photos that we wanted along with others she planned out! She gets so many incredible shots and is a true artist. I literally cannot wait to see more. I’ve already balled my eyes out seeing the photo she gave us already. She made sure we ate and enjoyed ourselves along with making sure we got sunset pictures! She has such a big heart and we just love her. We couldn’t ever thank her enough and you would be so lucky to have Tati as part of your day along with being a part of your family too♥️ Xo
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing and Energetic

Tatiana was absolutely an amazing photographer! She knew exactly what she was doing the minute she came for the getting ready session which helped so much in a hectic situation where I was getting ready. She took charge with so much energy and went for it and made sure to capture every moment she could. This energy and professionalism carried through the whole day (even in the heat and humidity) and my family was so impressed by how in charge she was! She made sure we were on track to get all of the pictures and moments we wanted.

I cannot say enough how amazing the pictures came out! The photos truly captured the wedding so perfectly!
    Bella Married on 06/22/2019

Beyond amazed with her work.

All I can say about Tatiana is that her work and professionalism blew my husband and myself always. She captured our magical day and paid attention to all the details I put into our wedding. If you want the ideal photographer for your wedding I highly recommend her.

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you so much Bella, your families are amazing and I felt right at home. I am very lucky to have couples so special like you and Dan. I love you and I know we will be in each others lives.
    Thank you for your support and friendship.
    Manya S. Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent Experience

I can not say enough good things about Tatiana and the experience working with her on my wedding day. Prior to our wedding she listened closely to what we were looking for and provided astute suggestions of how to go about capturing the day. We had phone conversations and met in person at the venue to go over details and Tatiana took her to make sure we were all fully on the same page, understanding what we wanted and providing a timeline so we knew what to expect. On the wedding day, Tatiana was full of life, beautifully capturing the ceremony and providing some humor and energy into the family and group photos. Our couples photo shoot with her was easy and comfortable and she made us feel like we were the best couple she had ever worked with (and I promise we were not natural models). The pictures afterwards came out beautifully. She had lovely candids as well as beautifully framed group shots, providing a variety of photos for us to choose from. Prior to working with Tatiana I didn’t realize how valuable the personality of the photographer was to the wedding day, but she was the exact right person to have by our side and made everyone feel at ease. I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for someone to capture their wedding day.
    Curtis H. Married on 05/17/2019

Spectacular photographer, phenomenal person.

Words cannot describe how absolutely amazing Tatiana is. From a photography standpoint her work is astonishing! But that is just the tip of the iceberg. She is a phenomenal person - kind, friendly, professional, enthusiastic, flexible, patient, and so much more. She was so understanding and helpful while my wife was finishing medical school and I was surviving my surgical intern year. Her knowledge of the resources offered in Boston is unrivaled. Neither Kelsey nor I particularly enjoy being photographed but Tatiana made it so much fun! It was smooth, it was comfortable, and we would do it all again in a heartbeat.

We would recommend Tatiana to anyone with utmost confidence that they will absolutely love her, too. We have nothing but gratitude for her and are truly blessed to have met her.
    Vanessa Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing photographer !!!

Tati is very passionate of her job , from the first time I met her she was easy going and with such great personality felt like I knew her for a long time . Tati is understanding and full of great Ideas !! From my engagement pictures to meeting with her periodically to go over my wedding day photo timeline we couldn’t ask for anyone else .She is so dedicated the day of the wedding she was non stop. And even after the wedding my family, invites are fascinated with her , so hands down if you need a photographer she is the ONE . You will not regret it! :)
  • Emily
    Emily W. Married on 02/11/2019

She makes your day look elegant, timeless and captures all of the best moments.

It's almost 5 months after our wedding and our friends, family and other guests who attended are still telling us how much they loved our photographer.
    Tatiana dedicated time to visit the venue in advance to scope out the area so that the day of, she already has perfect spots in mind for our first look, candid portraits, and family photos. Looking at the photos now, she captured expressions and moments that would have otherwise been missed and we are so grateful to have had her cover our whole day.
    For all of the work she dedicates to planning and documenting your engagement session and/or wedding, her photography packages include so much for an incredibly reasonable cost. Can't stress that enough.
    Tatiana is incredibly warm, compassionate and professional and so fun to work with - especially if you're not used to having your photos taken - she is an expert at making those who feel awkward in front of the camera look like they know exactly what they are doing.
    Vanessa Married on 11/10/2018

Easy-going, very friendly, and GREAT high quality!

Tatiana gave us such a pleasant experience. Right when she introduced herself we could tell she had a really lighthearted nature. She was always smiling, making jokes and laughing, which calmed our nerves and made working with her easy. She genuinely wanted to know our story and seemed pretty inspired by it. She has such a natural joy about photography. We could tell she's a photographer who takes great pride in her craft, and that was also evident in the final product of our engagement photos. Mind you, she did all this work and lots more for other people while planning her own wedding! We really appreciate that she took the time to still give us such high-quality work.
    Mary A. Married on 10/13/2018

Heartwarming & Excellent Photographer!

Tatiana Blanco was recommended to me by my maid-of-honor who met her at a wedding the year before I got engaged. From our first communication, to the delivery of our photos, Tatiana was extremely warm, engaging and professional. She took our values and amplified them through the photos she captured. From the details, to her joyful demeanor, to the beauty she gave us with our photos, we were more than pleased with the results. I highly recommend her as a photographer for all sorts of events. Her kindness made us feel like we were working with a friend, not just a photographer!
    Deanna Married on 10/06/2018

Five star service !!!

I highly recommend Tatiana Blanco Photography for your special occasion. She was absolutely incredible to work with. We had 340 guests at my daughters wedding and she never missed a moment. She goes above and beyond to satisfy the customer. Extremely personable, which is what I loved the best. We are so happy we chose her and you will be too.
    Karina Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic photographer!

Tatiana was absolutely amazing! She is very responsive and easy to work with. Everyone was complementary of her the day of the wedding. She came in and took charge and kept our day on track and got all the shots we requested. Also, she was extremely personable and fun to work with. Most importantly, her work was amazing! She took a ton of pictures and captured our day. I would highly recommend her.

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you Karina for such a lovely note. Your wedding was very special and I enjoyed meeting your close friends and family. Your photos are on my blog and I will forever remember your comfy shoes and how much fun you had :)
    Diana C. Married on 09/08/2018

Such a supportive and fun photographer!

Tatiana was a blast to work with: friendly, energetic, communicative, and incredibly hard-working. She shot so many lovely photos for our engagement, rehearsal dinner, and wedding - both romantically posed shots and wonderfully in-the-moment candids. Her bubbly positive energy brought out the best in everyone: our guests commented about what a genuinely fun presence she was, and she even made my picture-averse partner warm up for the camera with friendly suggestions and gentle direction. Tati, thank you for helping us capture our special celebration with your beautiful work and bright spirit!

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you Diana and John for trusting me in such an important day. I love my job and I always enjoy every wedding I photograph, in your wedding I had an special time. Your family and friends made me feel like family and I had a blast with your bridal party! It was one of the most fun weddings I have ever documented.
    Sim Married on 06/30/2018

Polished Photos of Beautiful Moments

Tatiana is very good at transitioning her style and approach throughout the different moments and moods of the day. It came through in the photos: personal for the first look, formal and distinguished for the family photos, a mix of formal and fun for the bridal party photos, sacred and respectful at the church, fun and carefree for the champagne-drinking and dancing on the trolley ride to the venue, candid moments of our guests throughout the cocktail hour and reception.

The photos at the church were especially beautiful and artistic. She caught pictures of the green hymnals in the church pews, lovely photos of us in front of the bright red doors of the church, attendees in prayer, among other really nice moments. We’ve received many compliments about just how polished her work is.

During our initial search for a photographer, we tried to find someone with experience with darker-skin complexions. I don’t know why we were worried about this! Our pictures came out beautiful and Tatiana fit right in with our Carribean families.

Tatiana pays attention to detail, takes pride in her work, will show up early, stay late, help out, be flexible, manage family members, whatever it takes to get the job done right. Our friends and family genuinely admired her and mentioned this throughout the day and after the wedding.

We would strongly recommend Tatiana, especially for her commitment to quality and her ability to connect with everyone so quickly and get it all done.
  • I
    Isha Married on 12/28/2017
    Amazing experience. 5 stars. Definitely recommend Tatiana

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you Isha! It was a great pleasure capturing the love you and Jay have for each other.