TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing and Energetic

Tatiana was absolutely an amazing photographer! She knew exactly what she was doing the minute she came for the getting ready session which helped so much in a hectic situation where I was getting ready. She took charge with so much energy and went for it and made sure to capture every moment she could. This energy and professionalism carried through the whole day (even in the heat and humidity) and my family was so impressed by how in charge she was! She made sure we were on track to get all of the pictures and moments we wanted.

I cannot say enough how amazing the pictures came out! The photos truly captured the wedding so perfectly!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 9
    TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 10
    TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 11
    TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 12
    TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 13
    TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 14

Bella · Married on 06/22/2019

Beyond amazed with her work.

All I can say about Tatiana is that her work and professionalism blew my husband and myself always. She captured our magical day and paid attention to all the details I put into our wedding. If you want the ideal photographer for your wedding I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/31/2019
    TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 15
    TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 16
    TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 17
    TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 18

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you so much Bella, your families are amazing and I felt right at home. I am very lucky to have couples so special like you and Dan. I love you and I know we will be in each others lives.
    Thank you for your support and friendship.

Manya Steinfeld · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent Experience

I can not say enough good things about Tatiana and the experience working with her on my wedding day. Prior to our wedding she listened closely to what we were looking for and provided astute suggestions of how to go about capturing the day. We had phone conversations and met in person at the venue to go over details and Tatiana took her to make sure we were all fully on the same page, understanding what we wanted and providing a timeline so we knew what to expect. On the wedding day, Tatiana was full of life, beautifully capturing the ceremony and providing some humor and energy into the family and group photos. Our couples photo shoot with her was easy and comfortable and she made us feel like we were the best couple she had ever worked with (and I promise we were not natural models). The pictures afterwards came out beautifully. She had lovely candids as well as beautifully framed group shots, providing a variety of photos for us to choose from. Prior to working with Tatiana I didn’t realize how valuable the personality of the photographer was to the wedding day, but she was the exact right person to have by our side and made everyone feel at ease. I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for someone to capture their wedding day.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Vanessa · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing photographer !!!

Tati is very passionate of her job , from the first time I met her she was easy going and with such great personality felt like I knew her for a long time . Tati is understanding and full of great Ideas !! From my engagement pictures to meeting with her periodically to go over my wedding day photo timeline we couldn’t ask for anyone else .She is so dedicated the day of the wedding she was non stop. And even after the wedding my family, invites are fascinated with her , so hands down if you need a photographer she is the ONE . You will not regret it! :)

Sent on 05/24/2019

Vanessa · Married on 11/10/2018

Easy-going, very friendly, and GREAT high quality!

Tatiana gave us such a pleasant experience. Right when she introduced herself we could tell she had a really lighthearted nature. She was always smiling, making jokes and laughing, which calmed our nerves and made working with her easy. She genuinely wanted to know our story and seemed pretty inspired by it. She has such a natural joy about photography. We could tell she's a photographer who takes great pride in her craft, and that was also evident in the final product of our engagement photos. Mind you, she did all this work and lots more for other people while planning her own wedding! We really appreciate that she took the time to still give us such high-quality work.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Mary Anne · Married on 10/13/2018

Heartwarming & Excellent Photographer!

Tatiana Blanco was recommended to me by my maid-of-honor who met her at a wedding the year before I got engaged. From our first communication, to the delivery of our photos, Tatiana was extremely warm, engaging and professional. She took our values and amplified them through the photos she captured. From the details, to her joyful demeanor, to the beauty she gave us with our photos, we were more than pleased with the results. I highly recommend her as a photographer for all sorts of events. Her kindness made us feel like we were working with a friend, not just a photographer!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Deanna · Married on 10/06/2018

Five star service !!!

I highly recommend Tatiana Blanco Photography for your special occasion. She was absolutely incredible to work with. We had 340 guests at my daughters wedding and she never missed a moment. She goes above and beyond to satisfy the customer. Extremely personable, which is what I loved the best. We are so happy we chose her and you will be too.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 24
    TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 25

Karina · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic photographer!

Tatiana was absolutely amazing! She is very responsive and easy to work with. Everyone was complementary of her the day of the wedding. She came in and took charge and kept our day on track and got all the shots we requested. Also, she was extremely personable and fun to work with. Most importantly, her work was amazing! She took a ton of pictures and captured our day. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/27/2018
    TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 26

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you Karina for such a lovely note. Your wedding was very special and I enjoyed meeting your close friends and family. Your photos are on my blog and I will forever remember your comfy shoes and how much fun you had :)

Diana Chien · Married on 09/08/2018

Such a supportive and fun photographer!

Tatiana was a blast to work with: friendly, energetic, communicative, and incredibly hard-working. She shot so many lovely photos for our engagement, rehearsal dinner, and wedding - both romantically posed shots and wonderfully in-the-moment candids. Her bubbly positive energy brought out the best in everyone: our guests commented about what a genuinely fun presence she was, and she even made my picture-averse partner warm up for the camera with friendly suggestions and gentle direction. Tati, thank you for helping us capture our special celebration with your beautiful work and bright spirit!

Sent on 03/19/2019

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you Diana and John for trusting me in such an important day. I love my job and I always enjoy every wedding I photograph, in your wedding I had an special time. Your family and friends made me feel like family and I had a blast with your bridal party! It was one of the most fun weddings I have ever documented.

Sim · Married on 06/30/2018

Polished Photos of Beautiful Moments

Tatiana is very good at transitioning her style and approach throughout the different moments and moods of the day. It came through in the photos: personal for the first look, formal and distinguished for the family photos, a mix of formal and fun for the bridal party photos, sacred and respectful at the church, fun and carefree for the champagne-drinking and dancing on the trolley ride to the venue, candid moments of our guests throughout the cocktail hour and reception.

The photos at the church were especially beautiful and artistic. She caught pictures of the green hymnals in the church pews, lovely photos of us in front of the bright red doors of the church, attendees in prayer, among other really nice moments. We’ve received many compliments about just how polished her work is.

During our initial search for a photographer, we tried to find someone with experience with darker-skin complexions. I don’t know why we were worried about this! Our pictures came out beautiful and Tatiana fit right in with our Carribean families.

Tatiana pays attention to detail, takes pride in her work, will show up early, stay late, help out, be flexible, manage family members, whatever it takes to get the job done right. Our friends and family genuinely admired her and mentioned this throughout the day and after the wedding.

We would strongly recommend Tatiana, especially for her commitment to quality and her ability to connect with everyone so quickly and get it all done.

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • I

Isha · Married on 12/28/2017

Amazing experience. 5 stars. Definitely recommend Tatiana

Sent on 12/04/2017

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you Isha! It was a great pleasure capturing the love you and Jay have for each other.

Victoria · Married on 11/18/2017

I run a corporate events business and read tons of reviews and reached out to several photographers before selecting Tatiana. We couldn’t have been happier. From other reviews, you can see how fun Tatiana is and how well she interacts with guests, so I’ll focus on the planning and boring stuff that is often overlooked.
    Tatiana listened to our concerns, helped plan a timeline that would work, and found a fabulous 2nd shooter to work with (highly recommend doing it if you’re on the fence, regardless of what main photographer you select). She also visited our venue a week in advance to scout out locations for bridal party photos and to get ideas for interesting shots.

I waited until I had both our photos and our final album to write this review so that I can say unequivocally that everything came out amazingly well. My MIL said that usually you see one or two truly great photos from a wedding, but we had dozens from Tatiana. We’re not particularly photogenic people, and have just as many crazy family members as every other family, but the photos are amazing. Tatiana puts a lot of thought into how to get an interesting shot, and delivered over 2000 photos (between her and the 2nd shooter), the 90% of which were excellent. She’s responsive both to email and text message, whatever works for you. The process of reviewing the draft album was straightforward and Tatiana caught many of the suggestions I was going to make before I made them myself.

Day of, she handled my father being less than patient during the family photos, and got us back on schedule after being more than an hour behind from hair and makeup. She carried my lip gloss for touch-ups all day, and stayed a bit late because my drunk cousins kept asking her to take one more photo during the reception. But most importantly, she’s a positive presence around you all day during your wedding—which isn’t true of any other vendor. She’s a true professional, and you can’t go wrong working with her.

Sent on 02/10/2018
    TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 27

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you Victoria for caring so much and writing such a lovely review. I feel very appreciated and valued. This is a great reward from such a great couple. I love my job and my gold a part from capturing timeless moments it is to offer a great experience working with me. It was amazing getting to know you and sharing your special day with family and friends.

azadeh · Married on 10/08/2017

her energy and passion for photography is amazing .. so happy with her work

Sent on 10/19/2017

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Happy to have captured such an elegant couple and loving family. I loved every moment of the day.

Carolyn · Married on 08/26/2017

Tatiana went above and beyond to photograph our wedding perfectly, including scoping out the area several weeks in advance of our big day (we live 1.5 hours outside Boston). She is extremely flexible and willing to cater to your needs/ preferences. Tatiana is super fast and provides great direction- she captured SO many amazing photos and made the most of every second we gave her to photograph us after our ceremony (who isn't anxious to get to cocktail hour and start celebrating?!). I am beyond thrilled we had Tatiana capture our special day and highly recommend her services to any bride and groom who want an amazing photographer, professional service and incredible photos. Thank you Tati!!

Sent on 10/12/2017
    TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 28
    TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 29
    TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY 30

Luisa · Married on 07/14/2017

Tatiana is amazing! My husband and I couldn't of asked for a better photographer on our special day. She is extremely professional and charismatic, and genuinely cares about her bride and groom. The pictures came out perfect! Thank you so much Tatiana for making our special day so memorable.

Sent on 08/08/2017

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you Luisa. I feel honored you and your mother chose me as your photographer and your family is amazing. Th receptions was insanely fun and you both are great human beings.
    Thank you for having me.

Anastasia · Married on 06/18/2017

I met Tatiana at a wedding expo that my mother and I attended. We looked at other photographers booths and nobody really clicked with me while looking through their portfolio. I came across Tatiana table where she had many handsome men in suits helping her out! I talked with Tatiana and instantly knew she was the one. I know planning my wedding was stressful at parts but I knew when picking my vendors I had to have that feeling that just like with my husband that she was "the one!" And Tatiana was just that she was the one for me!

I enjoyed chatting with her and instantly knew that night after the expo that she was the one I wanted to capture my wedding day! When you know you know! I had two follow up meetings with Tatiana at my mothers house to chat about what I wanted and didn't want. She was always very professional. When you sit and speak with Tatiana she feels like your talking to friend not a vendor who is trying to sell you on their books and photos. She always made me feel very comfortable!

I got married June 18, 2017 the day was cloudy and humidity of 80%! It was hot! Tatiana came day of the wedding when she said she would! As I got ready she jumped right in taking photos of my accessories and shoes and dress! She also helped me get my wedding dress on! And do touch ups throughout the day. When I say she goes above and beyond she does! She made sure I was always taken care of even beyond the photos!

I am anxiously awaiting my wedding photos to see what a beautiful job she did! I will be sure to recommend Tatiana to my friends in the future when they start planning their weddings! I will also be keeping in touch with her! And maybe one days our paths will cross again!

I wish I could give Tatiana 10 stars! She is AMAZING! I PROMISE you will not be disappointed working with Tatiana!

Sent on 07/05/2017

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you so very much Anastasia. I feel so blessed to have such a kind, joyful and thankful clients such as yourself. Meeting your family has been an honor and I hope I can keep documenting your special days. You and Gregg are an amazing couple and I see the love you have for each other. I am extremely thankful and happy to have been part of your special day.

Caitlin · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I had such a pleasure working with Tatiana! She really listened to what we envisioned, and she had some incredible recommendations of her own. She made us feel very comfortable the day of, and the final product was beautiful! She was affordable, respectful, professional and fun. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Caitlin,
    Thank you so much for the kind review. I feel blessed to have amazing clients like yourself. I loved covering your special day. I actually just posted your wedding on my blog! https://www.tatianablancophotography.com/blog/

Julia · Married on 01/21/2017

Tatiana is absolutely amazing to work with. My husband and I had to plan our wedding on short notice, and we were so lucky to be able to book her at the last minute. She made us feel totally comfortable and at ease, just like a close friend or family. The photos are beautiful and capture so many intimate and fun moments that we'll remember forever. Her flexibility with schedule and pricing was better than any of the other photographers we contacted. She even prepared the final photo files quickly for us so we could share with my in-laws who were going home to a foreign country. I recommend her enthusiastically to everyone for any occasion!

Sent on 06/23/2017

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you so much Julia. It makes me happy to be able to bring such a joy and memories to you and your family.

Sonnya · Married on 07/16/2016

We could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding! Tatiana was so amazing in every way- professional, fun, creative, friendly, hard-working, punctual, and very reasonably-priced. We booked Tatiana a year in advance after researching many photographers and finding her to be so easy to talk with, so talented, and so willing to make us happy! On our wedding day she did not miss a beat, taking photos every minute everywhere and making all our family and friends love her with her charm and talent! The pics came out absolutely beautiful and were sent to us soon after our wedding. I could go on and on about how fabulous Tatiana was...but you should just book her and find out for yourselves:-).

Sent on 08/19/2017
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 06/04/2016

It was incredibly easy and perfect to work with Tatiana!! Her work is excellent and she gave us more than we expected. Professional and talented, but also caring about the special moments and very helpful in the stressful moments that are normal on a wedding, always with a smile and new ideas. We love our pictures, they are going to be the best memory from that special day. It's been a long process to pick the best pictures because we love them all!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Sandra,
    Thank you so much for your kind review. It was an honor to be part of your special day. It was a blessing meeting you at Katie & Alfonso's wedding and meeting you. I am grateful for you both choosing me as your photographer after seeing me work at your friend's special day. It was incredible meeting your family who came all the way from Colombia and sharing such a happy day. I love the fact that we liked each other so much that we have met for drinks after working together. Muchas gracias guapa!

Kathleen · Married on 03/19/2016

Tatiana Blanco is an exceptional photographer!

In March 3016, Tatiana photographed our wedding. She was incredibly attentive and responsive to our requests during our planning and on the day of our wedding. She naturally captured so many wonderful moments throughout the day, and she seamlessly fit into the party. We have received numerous compliments on the quality of our wedding photos.

In January 2017, Tatiana photographed our newborn daughter in our home. She was exceptionally patient, flexible, and creative in this session. Again, we were very happy with the quality of the photos as well as the experience of working with Tatiana.

We are so grateful that we found Tatiana, and we will continue to recommend her to friends and family!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Dear Katie,
    Thank you so much for your support and trust with those memorable moments in your life. I truly enjoyed every moment.

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2015

I highly recommend Tatiana to anyone looking for an extremely talented, professional photographer. Tatiana has a friendly and upbeat personality while also being focused and detail-oriented. My husband and I come from big families and we also had a rather large bridal party. Tatiana had plenty of different options and packages to choose from to fit our needs.  My husband and I also are notorious for taking terrible photos, but on the morning of the wedding all our nervous energy quickly melted away as soon as we were luckily put into Tatiana’s capable hands. She was intuitive, fun and determined to get the best possible shot, going so far as to lay on the wet ground for the best angle or maybe just to make the bridal party laugh.. either way it was a success. Every aspect of our experience with Tatiana was incredible. Tatiana was intuitive and creative, capturing shots of our carefully designed details, decorations and décor. We were beyond thrilled with our photos- they were absolutely stunning- and so many to choose from.

Sent on 03/24/2017

TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Dear Amanda, your fall wedding was beautiful. I want to thank you for your kind words. It was a great experience meeting your friends and family and capturing memories. I am so grateful you loved the images.

tony · Married on 07/26/2015

"If you're looking for a wedding photographer, I highly recommend Tatiana Blanco Photography. I don't even know where to begin with what an AMAZING job she did for both our engagement session and wedding. She was very easy to work with - even my husband who normally hates getting his picture taken felt very comfortable with Tatiana right at the beginning. She went above and beyond by preparing before the wedding by scouting out the locations for pictures and reviewing the list of pictures I wanted. She also did a long engagement session with us, providing me with 100's of incredible photos. She sent me the actual image files quickly after the wedding and I was so impressed with the photos. I had only looked through the pictures from before the ceremony and I was already balling my eyes out with happiness! She really knows how to capture the emotions from the day. I couldn't believe some of the pictures she took - all sorts of moments that I completely missed while being the busy bride! Out of any decision a bride can make for her wedding day I feel that a great photographer is the most important one. I put a lot of research into my photographer selection and I am so happy that I picked Tatiana. The pictures she took are a great reflection of our special day, and I have the actual digital files from her to keep from her all at a reasonable fee - I couldn't be any happier!!!I really really appreciate it.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Dear Catherine,
    Thank you so much for writing such a sweet review. Nothing makes me happier than doing a good job and pleasing my couples. I truly love creating memories that will last forever. It has been an honor. Thank you.

Brenda · Married on 08/09/2014

Tatiana is hands down the best photographer around! I am so happy she was our wedding photographer. From the first meeting with her, we were in love with Tatiana. She is such a genuine, sweet person and her work is outstanding. Tatiana includes many services in her very reasonable packages. She has gone above and beyond from our engagement shoot to our wedding day and even after our wedding day with editing and uploading all of the pictures so you can see and share them with friends and family. Tatiana also met us at our venue about a week before our wedding to get the lay of the land and to see where we preferred to take photos. I gave her a list of pictures I saw on pinterest that I wanted to get and she made sure we got all the shots I wanted. She even reapplied my makeup when I was sweaty from dancing and even gave me a bobby pin from her own hair! She was truly a blessing to have on our wedding day. I cant wait to use Tatiana again! I would highly, highly recommend Tatiana to any bride and groom. You will not be disappointed! :) :) :)

Sent on 11/29/2014

Dear Brenda,
    I truly love your review. It describes in details exactly your experience and how satisfied are you with my services. I hope other brides read your beautiful words so they can learn more about me. Thank you again and it has been a great experience working with you.