• Real Weddings 2

About Makeup by Ana B

Makeup by Ana B is the recipient of WeddingWire's Couples Choice and Bride's Choice Award for five consecutive years (2012-2016), providing makeup and hair artistry services for Washington DC, Virginia, and Maryland, and specializing in natural and dramatic beauty looks. Makeup by Ana B offers a team of excellent makeup and hair artists to handle on-site services for small and large wedding parties. After five years, Makeup by Ana B is already making a name for itself as Northern Virginia's best makeup artists and wedding hairstylists with 40+ excellent reviews on Wedding Wire and Google, and has been featured in several publications including Washingtonian Bride & Groom, Style Me Pretty Weddings, Green Wedding Shoes, Maharani Weddings, Wedding Wire's Featured Artist, and partners yearly with the Redskins for their All Star Survivors Charity Event.

Follow Makeup by Ana B on

Makeup by Ana B 5
  • Andrea

andrea k · Married on 09/27/2019

Highly Recommend!

I had a fantastic experience with Hala for makeup and Uzma for hair for myself and 4 of my family /bridal party. It was easy and clear communicating with Monica via email. Most importantly, we were all over the moon happy with the work - we all looked gorgeous!! I highly recommend getting the air brush foundation - it looked flawless. Hala and Uzma were extremely kind to all of us and they worked well within our time frame to make sure we were ready to go. I even changed up the hairstyle I wanted from my trial and Uzma still rolled with it. It was a completely stress free and enjoyable experience and I'm SO happy with how everything turned out. I really can't say enough good things and highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 09/21/2019

Talented, seamless, such a joy!

Ana and her team were truly phenomenal. Everything was so seamless. The team was so calm, cool and collected, which made for a really enjoyable, comfortable, no-pressure, totally positive getting-wedding-ready environment. I had the privilege of working with Ana for both my rehearsal dinner and our wedding, and I wish there could have been 100 more events to have Ana's team do hair and makeup. The weekend was magical for me and for all those who got to enjoy the services of the MAB team. I've been in my fair share of weddings and have seen and been serviced by plenty of hair and makeup teams. Undoubtedly, I can say that Ana and her team were not only incredibly talented and made every one of us feel like our best selves, but just such a joy to be around.

Thank you all so much for your involvement in our wedding. It was a dream come true!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Makeup by Ana B FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 90.00
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
    $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Real Weddings