Vienna, VA 22182 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Makeup by Ana B

Makeup by Ana B is the recipient of WeddingWire’s Couples Choice and Bride’s Choice Award for five consecutive years (2012-2016), providing makeup and hair artistry services for Washington DC, Virginia, and Maryland, and specializing in natural and dramatic beauty looks. Makeup by Ana B offers a team of excellent makeup and hair artists to handle on-site services for small and large wedding parties. After five years, Makeup by Ana B is already making a name for itself as Northern Virginia’s best makeup artists and wedding hairstylists with 40+ excellent reviews on Wedding Wire and Google, and has been featured in several publications including Washingtonian Bride & Groom, Style Me Pretty Weddings, Green Wedding Shoes, Maharani Weddings, Wedding Wire’s Featured Artist, and partners yearly with the Redskins for their All Star Survivors Charity Event.

Follow Makeup by Ana B on

Other couples have also viewed

• TCBeauty
alexandr

153 Reviews for Makeup by Ana B

Jacqueline · Getting married on 12/18/2021

Beautiful!

MAB Artistry saved the day when I decided I wanted hair and makeup done a month before my microwedding. They were extremely responsive and accommodating to my needs. I scheduled a hair trial with Uzma and she and I worked together to determine what style was best for my hair type. Even better, she made notes on what to do differently on the big day. I didn't have a trial with Shenoa but I knew that my makeup would be great based on her portfolio. I wasn't disappointed. My makeup was both natural and glamourous. Both artists arrived promptly to the venue and were extremely helpful and professional. Uzma, Shenoa, and MAB Artistry made me feel so beautiful and I'm forever thankful!

Sent on 12/07/2020

Samantha · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Made this COVID bride feel special

Cori was FABULOUS. She was so personable, I could have talked with her for hours. She did such an incredible updo and stunning makeup look, the first thing my husband said when he saw me was "oh my gosh, you look gorgeous." My hair and makeup stayed put all day long, even withstanding COVID mask use. Total professionalism and perfection. 5 stars through and through

Sent on 11/23/2020

Paula W. · Married on 03/10/2021

Exactly What I Was Looking For

Ok, I am picky about my makeup. I was close to doing it myself but the idea of doing my own makeup and 6 bridesmaids and mothers was too much. Not only did MAB give myself and all my ladies amazing makeup and hair looks, their professional staff really made everyone feel so at ease on my wedding day. It was so comforting having a group of professional, confident artists to make everyone look and feel their best.

I initially choose Makeup by Ana B for an unconventional reason, but the payoff was so worth it. Other makeup artists I contacted required a set contract before booking, and at the time I was planning a wedding from abroad and needed more flexibility. I was able to book my wedding date with MAB and work out the details later. MAB was incredibly responsive to questions, flexible to my needs, ORGANIZED, and most importantly -- delivered amazing looks and **confidence** for myself and all my ladies.

They finished hair & makeup for 11 women under schedule, and addressed everyone's unique needs --- oily skin, sensitive skin, curly hair, thin hair, -- everyone looked and felt amazing.

Sent on 01/05/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Makeup by Ana B FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 90.00
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
    $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

3 Real Weddings

• Vienna, VA, 22182 See on map
    Location of (Makeup by Ana B)