Real Doll Makeup

Bethesda, MD View map

Hi, I'm Lauren the makeup artist. I help my bride's look incredible by using the latest makeup products and specialized techniques that are meant to be photo-friendly.

I've been featured on Bravo TV, Real Housewives of DC, HGTV Milion Dollar Rooms, The Knot Dc, Md, Va 2013 Magazine.

Creating great looks is soley what I do, so if you need hair stylists, I have amazing recommendations.

Follow me @realdollmakeup on instagram to see my latest work.

Hope to work with you soon,

Lauren

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$199

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Gratuity
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

• Rachel
    Rachel Married on 10/06/2019

Stunning Makeup-- Highly Recommend!

I had a wonderful experience working with Lauren of Real Doll Makeup for my wedding! I told her I wanted makeup that looked natural/glowy, and she nailed it-- and did a beautiful job for our moms and my bridesmaids as well. I appreciated the touch-up kit she provided, but hardly needed anything besides lipstick reapplication-- the makeup lasted beautifully all day. She's a warm and calm presence on your wedding day, and lovely to work with. Would hire her again without doubt and highly recommend her to others!
    Sarah Married on 09/21/2019
    Lauren was amazing! I loved everything about my makeup
  • Patrick
    Patrick T. Married on 08/31/2019

Timeless, Elegant Wedding Makeup

Lauren was literally the first vendor I booked once I figured out my wedding date and location. I couldn't imagine working with anyone else to make me picture perfect for my big day and highly recommend her to any bride in the DMV! I've known Lauren for years and she was the makeup artist for all of my closest friends who got married in the area so I couldn't wait to have her do my bridal look when it was finally my turn to get hitched. Lauren is very professional and warm and she did an amazing job on my makeup as well as for my mom, MIL, and a few of my bridesmaids. She has perfected the art of elegant, timeless make up that plays up your natural beauty. Lauren did my makeup for my engagement party, bridal shower, wedding, as well as when I was a bridesmaid in my friends' weddings. For my big day, I had on the longest most dramatic lashes I've ever worn and yet Lauren was able to make my whole look so natural that I never felt overdone. I wish I could have Lauren do my makeup everyday but at least I can look back at my wedding photos and admire her flawless work :) My advice to all future brides is to hire Lauren immediately before she gets booked up!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

4928 St Elmo Ave Bethesda, MD, 20906
Location of (Real Doll Makeup)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding