Silver Spring, MD 20906 Map · Phone number

About Real Doll Makeup

Hi, I'm Lauren the makeup artist. I help my bride's look incredible by using the latest makeup products and specialized techniques that are meant to be photo-friendly.

I've been featured on Bravo TV, Real Housewives of DC, HGTV Milion Dollar Rooms, The Knot Dc, Md, Va 2013 Magazine.

Creating great looks is soley what I do, so if you need hair stylists, I have amazing recommendations.

Follow me @realdollmakeup on instagram to see my latest work.

Hope to work with you soon,

Lauren

Real Doll Makeup 5
Real Doll Makeup 6
Real Doll Makeup 7

Sarah · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Lauren was amazing! I loved everything about my makeup

Sent on 08/23/2018

Mary · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic Makeup Artist

Lauren did a fantastic job beautifying me and my girls for my wedding. I was encouraged by the fact that she offers trials before booking, which not many makeup artists in my area offer. At the trial, and on my actual wedding day, Lauren was friendly and upbeat, immediately putting me at ease. She perfectly captured the look I requested: elegant, soft, and natural. My girls and I had so much fun getting ready with her, chatting and swapping stories while she worked. She did a great job on my mom and mother-in-law, as well as my sisters-in-law: we all looked like us, only better! We've only gotten a few photos of the wedding back so far, but our makeup looks flawless in all of them! My eye makeup even held up the entire day, despite shedding a few happy tears. Lauren is an excellent choice if you're looking for wedding makeup on the natural side that still looks great in pictures.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Emily · Married on 11/04/2018

The best in the business!

Lauren of Real Doll Makeup was so amazing to work with for my wedding day makeup!! My mom and I were both fortunate enough to visit Lauren's fab studio for our makeup trial together, immediately I knew that we had made the right choice with a makeup artist for my special day. Lauren is professional, kind, thorough, knowledgable, and extremely talented. When I told Lauren I wanted a 'rosey glow' as a cohesive theme for my bridal party - she didn't flinch and perfected this look for both me, my mom, and my bridesmaids. My entire bridal party is still raving about how much they loved their makeup. My mom, who is very minimalistic and not as enthusiastic about makeup as I am, especially loved working with Lauren for her "Mother of the bride" look. This speaks volumes about Lauren's talent as she can truly work with anyone and everyone to find the right balance of makeup that compliments them and makes them feel their best. Better yet, everyone's makeup lasted ALL NIGHT LONG. We were dancing and celebrating and only had to touch up lipstick a couple of times. It might be silly, but I was sad when I had to take my makeup off at the end of the night because I loved it so much. I can't wait to work with Lauren again for future events!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Real Doll Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 199.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Gratuity, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10