1691 Langley Dr, Hagerstown, MD 21740 Map · Phone number

About Bella Salon & Spa

Our full service salon and spa in Hagerstown, Maryland, combines the technical knowledge with inspiration and creativity to achieve a confident, positive self image. At Bella Salon and Spa, we believe “it’s all about you!” “Bella Salon and Spa, where innovation is inspired by the beauty within you.”

Our spa offers many services to help people relax in today’s fast-paced, stressful world. “Where the mind relaxes, the body rejuvenates and the soul is at peace.”

Follow Bella Salon & Spa on

d201bcb6fc106206 10306634 828761300467717 645836959975149927 n
bridalmakeup

6 Reviews for Bella Salon & Spa

Rebecca · Married on 01/13/2018

Trisha, the wedding coordinator, was wonderful with which to work. She was always very assuring, kind and flexible. The prices are very fair. Lindsey, the hair-stylist and makeup artist, was beyond wonderful with which to work. She really works magic with hair and makeup! I highly recommend having a trial hair and make-up appointment. I wasn't sure what I wanted other than to look beautiful on my wedding day and she nailed it! Just when I thought it couldn't get any better than the trial outcome, the make-up and hair on my wedding day looked even better! She came to the hotel to apply make-up and create hairstyles for me, my mom, sister and flower girl. We were able to sip mimosas in the comfort of our robes and slippers while Lindsey confidently pampered us all. She was kind, patient and flexible. Our makeup and hair lasted all day and I only needed to touch up my lipstick. Thank you, Trisha and Lindsey!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Cara · Married on 11/18/2017

Lindsey did both my trial hair and make-up, as well as my wedding day hair and make-up. Lindsey came on-site to the hotel where me and my bridal party were getting ready. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, and my hair and make-up looked amazing throughout my entire wedding day! I also really enjoyed working with Trisha to coordinate and schedule the appointments. The prices were affordable, especially for having Lindsey travel to the hotel. The whole experience was wonderful, and I would recommend using Bella Salon and Spa for your wedding hair and make-up!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

Coordinating hair and makeup for my wedding through Bella was so easy! Amanda McLeod did my trial and my bridal hair and makeup. LOVE HER! They were super flexible when my bridesmaids needed to switch around appointment times. Overall very happy with how all the hair and makeup turned out!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Bella Salon & Spa FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Wertman Photography
    Wertman Photography Wedding Photographers

I have used Bella Salon for many years now, for haircuts as well as up-dos, and make-up services for myself, my daughters and clients. I have always been happy with the results, efficiency and professionalism of all of their staff. Use Bella Salon, you will not regret it.

• 1691 Langley Dr Hagerstown, 21740 See on map