Wertman Photography

Hagerstown, MD View map
   1 review
$3,499 Most Popular Price

$3,499 Most Popular Price

"I have been in love with photography for as long as I can remember which eventually lead me to open my own studio and sharing that love with my clients. Weddings and special events are among my favorite things to capture, as well as children and High School Seniors. The interaction with my clients during these sessions and events is one of the most rewarding and fun aspects of my work."

Monika Wertman, owner of Wertman Photography is not your average wedding photographer. She treats each wedding with care and creativity. Your wedding day is carefully crafted to offer one of a kind photography. Wertman Photography offers wedding coverage in Hagerstown MD, Frederick MD, Martinsburg WV, Harrisburg PA, Greencastle, PA, Chambersburg, PA and destinations nation and worldwide. We take pride in offering our clients the type of wedding photography they are looking for. It ls one thing to take pictures, but another to create art for our clients. Our clients are typically looking for artwork for their home versus snapshots and that is what draws them into our wedding photography studio.

We look forward to being a part of your big day, so give us a call now at 301-693-3021 or email us at info@wertmanphotography.net

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2499.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3499

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
High-Res Images
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
    Scarlett Married on 10/07/2017

Amazing Pictures

Wertman Photography was amazing! Monika captured everything that I could've asked for at my wedding, and she is so friendly and warm. We just felt right at home with her! I highly recommend Wetman Photography for your family picture and special occasion!

Wertman Photography's reply:

Thank you Scarlett, this means a lot! we had so much fun with you and Brad and little Izzie capturing your wedding.

Real Weddings

16 photos · 04/21/2018

Pricing

Wertman Photography Price Rates

59 North Potomac Street Hagerstown, MD, 21740
Location of (Wertman Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding