Danville, CA 94526 Map · Phone number

Makeup By Adele 5
Makeup By Adele 6
Makeup By Adele 7

Candace Wingard · Married on 08/17/2019

Very Talented & Professional!

Adele was amazing all around! She is super talented at what she does and also runs a very professional business, which is just as important in my opinion. I generally don't wear a lot of makeup and Adele created a natural + flawless look just for me. Thanks to her attention to detail, my wedding day look was total perfection!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 08/09/2019

Flawless makeup

I am so happy I choose Adele to do my makeup for my big day. She made me and my girls look flawless! We had a wide range of skin tones and she made each person look great. The makeup lasted all night without looking greasy or cakey. She was professional and very talented!

Sent on 09/13/2019
    Makeup By Adele 8
    Makeup By Adele 9
    Makeup By Adele 10
    Makeup By Adele 11

Lauren Waitrovich · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Make up

Adele was amazing. She did my make up for my engagement pictures, guest book and wedding. I would totally work with her again, as well as refer her to others (which I already did . Haha). I am not the make up type girl and I felt bad for not knowing what I wanted. But Adele knew exactly what I was looking for. I told her I wanted a natural look with subtle boldness. I ,instantly, was comfortable around her. She was funny and easy talk too. She also was supportive and very team oriented, especially when a unexpected hiccup occurred. Unfortunately, a few days before my wedding , the hair stylist couldn’t do my wedding. Adele found solution and handled it all with my wedding planner. All my bridesmaid loved her and her work too. She was very professional. She was timely on her email responses; created the timeline for hair and make up; and on time on the wedding day. During the wedding day, she was the point person on who was next. She and the other women worked very well together. Adele took all of my stress away during the make up and hair . I got to enjoy the moment. I appreciated her hard work and getting to know her. I am looking forward in working with her again.

Sent on 07/08/2019