Majestic Time

Salado, TX View map

You and your guests will be surrounded with an elegant and top notch ambiance, knowing everything is taken care of. You have a professional at your side during your special day. The flow of the day from beginning to end will be smooth and all about the satisfaction of your guests. With years of experience in the wedding industry and top notch customer service, we offer more than just an event, but a heart stopping memory of a life time.

Please contact us to learn more about how we can help make the planning easier and affordable.
Ever think about a "Day of Planner" if you have already done all the planning?

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
4.2
    Alishia Married on 12/21/2013
    I placed high expectations on Michelle and her team from Majestic Time for my daughters graduation party and she delivered. She handled all my vendors through out the time I gave her, dispersed all
    the payments to the vendors which she recommended, and took care of every single detail from designing the look, to set up the day of. I loved every bit of detail from start to finish! Thank you Michelle for easing this process and truly delivering!
    April Married on 07/20/2013
    Overall what I expected is what I received from my planner. Michelle was easy to schedule meetings with, understood what I needed done, and followed through on all my requests in regards to our complicated family needs. She truly was not only wonderful to me, but to my whole family. I couldn't be more thankful!
    Keyla Married on 07/01/2012

Michelle from Majestic Time provided for us the Day of Planning service, which truly made my day an unforgettable one. She really helped us with the budget prior to and even donated items to us so we didn't have any extra expenses. These little thoughtful things I thought, were very meaningful! She joined us on several vendor meetings, as did her assistant April, who was still in training, but did a great job. I couldn't have been a happier bride and I saw it in my guest's face as well. They enjoyed every moment.

Day of wedding planners are the way to go...what are people thinking to NOT want to have a wedding planner!
    Sincerely- A truly happy bride KS

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Majestic Time to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

113 N. Stagecoach Rd., Suite 5 Salado, 76571

Mon-Thurs 10am-4pm evening by appt Frii & Sat by appointment only CLOSED SUNDAY
Location of (Majestic Time)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding