554 Lancaster Avenue, Reading, PA 19611 Map · Phone number

Majestic Florals 7
  • Robert

Robert · Married on 06/21/2019

Floral God!

Mickey is masterful in his floral designs! We only needed bouquets, boutonnieres and flowers for the cake. Each far exceeded our expectations and we can say without hesitation he was our best vendor.

All the pieces were hand delivered the day of our wedding and Mickey visited us both separately to make sure we were both happy with the flowers he put together.

Amanda explained what she wanted in her bouquet months before the big day and he masterfully exceeded her expectations.

We enjoyed working with Mickey. He has a sharp but amazing personality that we enjoyed throughout the wedding process. Down to earth and professional in his work. We plan to use Mickey in the future for any of our floral needs. He's awesome!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Majestic Florals 8
    Majestic Florals 9
    Majestic Florals 10
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing all the way around!

I had called a few florists before visiting Micky and they all seemed rude and almost disinterested when I told them my floral budget. I called Micky and we set up an appointment that week. When I arrived, he greeted me right away. What I thought would be a quick in an out consultation (not that I knew anything about floral consultations), turned into a two and a half hour conversation as if we suddenly were life long friends that hadn’t seen each other in years! I felt so welcomed, comfortable, and confident that I had found the right florist for my wedding. Micky was very honest and never dismissive of any of my ideas. His overall enthusiasm about my wedding and what he could design for me was contagious. After I left, my fiancé and I discussed that night and booked him right away. Now....here comes the exciting and the most crazy part of it all. I had no idea what to expect, what type of flowers I was going to receive, bouquets, ceremony backdrop, etc. All I knew is with our relatively short conversations, I couldn’t wait to see the end product. Let me tell you! I all but cried when I saw what Micky had designed! The ceremony backdrop was absolutely beautiful, the bouquets, breathtaking! At the last minute, he even helped me attach a pendant to my bouquet my sister gave me. I cannot say enough about Micky. He absolutely loves what he does, loves seeing the smiles on brides faces, and truly cares about every little detail possible to make your day just a little bit more special then you could have ever imagined. I will most definitely be returning to this florist for my next order of flowers! Highly recommend to anyone who wants a stress free experience, amazing service, and absolutely stunning flowers not only for your wedding day, but for whenever you’d like a little bit of sunshine and beauty in your life.

Oh, I forgot to mention, Micky was even able to use old jars I had for the centerpieces without a problem. When I went to deliver them, it was a gloomy, rainy day and I was in a hurry. I locked my keys in my vehicle!! I went in to the shop, told Micky, and he let me use his personal cell phone so I could call my father. Such a sweetheart!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Majestic Florals 11
    Majestic Florals 12

Meghan · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot say enough of great things to say about this florist. Mickey and crew go above and beyond for their clients and don't stop until your satisfied. They have a huge portfolio to go through for inspiration, as well as making something unique. They will also work with your color scheme or theme to find something that will work for your event. I used them for my June 2018 wedding and they also did my sister's wedding three months later and will continue to recommend them for any floral needs.

Sent on 09/16/2018