Derwood, MD 20855 Map · Phone number

About Magnolia Bluebird design & events

Magnolia Bluebird design & events offers creative, honest, and uncompromising quality in personalized planning, design and coordination services. Specializing in full planning for weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, corporate and social celebrations, Magnolia Bluebird believes that your event should be a positive experience from conception to completion. We are driven to exceed your expectations by our core values of integrity, trust and passion coupled with our commitment to providing you with unmatched quality results.

We take great pride in getting to know you by taking the time to understand your priorities, budget and overall goals, thoughts and ideas. It is only then that we can translate those details into your guided vision and celebrated reality. Let us navigate you through your planning experience with the patience, humor, relationships and expertise necessary to relieve your stress as we plan and design with the big picture in mind from the start, execute the finer details to the very end and manage the logistics seamlessly so you don't have to worry. We want you and your guests to relax and enjoy every moment.

phaelorchidbouquetmagnoliabluebirdweddin
veritasweddingmagnoliabluebirdbrideandd
veritasweddingmagnoliabluebirdbrideandda

2 Reviews for Magnolia Bluebird design & events

Annie · Married on 01/18/2014

I contracted Danielle for month-of-wedding planning. It ended up being closer to two months that she helped me out, because we got married early in January and we allowed for more time to get things done due to the holiday season.

I can honestly say she made a HUGE difference in everything coming together. I am a detail oriented lady. Part of my day job involves event planning, so organizing transportation, hiring vendors, and planning a dinner -- this was not my first rodeo. However, I say to all those women like me that believes she has everything under control: you do not want to be the one in control on your wedding day. She listened, took notes, and made suggestions on how everything should look and run. From that, she executed an AMAZING day for us. I was able to kick back and drink champagne, get told how pretty I looked, and truly enjoy the day with my new husband. Not only that, but she organized every single vendor and coordinated all day of details in advance of the wedding in addition to other odds and ends that even I didn't think about (or want to think about toward the end).

I am so grateful for all her hard work in making everything come together so perfectly!! Hope everyone has as an amazing wedding experience as I did!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/30/2014

Kate · Married on 10/26/2013

Danielle of Magnolia Bluebird is amazing. We had quite a few DIY elements to our wedding - she listened patiently to all of them and made sure she got all the details and then executed them the day of better than I could have imagined it possible to do. She can really make your wedding come alive. We hired her for a month-of contract and I basically didn't think about the wedding from October 1st on. She inspires a lot of trust so I felt very comfortable leaving things to her and letting her run the show, which she does with an immense amount of elegance. She's prepared for everything and on the ball. Definitely well worth it.

Sent on 10/31/2013