6830 Ridgeway Court, Pickerington, OH 43147 Map · Phone number

About Magic's In The Makeup, LLC

Ericka Reid is the owner of the makeup company, Magic's In The Makeup, LLC. She is a certified professional makeup artist willing to serve all your makeup needs. Whether you are looking for a natural glow, a bold sophisticated or a dramatic old hollywood glamour bridal look, Ericka is capable to transform you into your perfect bridal day look. She offers services for up to the entire wedding party and can suit each look individually. She is able to travel for work; depending on location, travel costs may incur. Please contact Ericka for more information: ericka.reid@hotmail.com or visit her website at www.magicsinthemakeupllc.com.

• Bridal Beauty Company
KristinCalabrese1

2 Reviews for Magic's In The Makeup, LLC

• Christina

Christina · Married on 07/22/2017

Ericka did a great job with my wedding makeup! She provided a trial included with the bridal package which was very helpful! She did makeup for my bridesmaids, mom, and Aunt, and everyone looked great! She is very nice and personable and does a great job!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Audra · Married on 10/02/2009

Ericka Reid was amazing! I was so very pleased with my makeup. I was married almost 2 years ago and I still have people calling to find out who had done my makeup! She was wonderful! In addition to my makeup, she did my 6 bridesmaids and 2 mothers which took forever but she did it all with a smile. She was great- I would give her 10 stars if I could :)

Sent on 03/28/2011

Magic's In The Makeup, LLC FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup

• Maria Hall Photography Wedding Photographers

We've had the pleasure of working with Ericka on a number of occasions, and she is absolutely incredible! We've worked with many, many brides who used Ericka for their makeup, and every one of them raved about her and the results - they love everything about her - her fun and friendly personality, her professionalism, and most importantly, her amazing skill as a makeup artist! We highly recommend Ericka for all your makeup needs and are proud to give her our highest endorsement!

• 6830 Ridgeway Court Pickerington, 43147 See on map
    Location of (Magic's In The Makeup, LLC)