Central College, Westerville, OH 43081 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Alea Beauty

Alea Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup studio located in Westerville, Ohio. They are dedicated to helping you feel like the best version of yourself on your wedding day. Alea Beauty is careful to focus on personal self-expression, and meticulous in their styling approach to make sure that couples are represented authentically.

Experience

Carla Ann Pfeiffer is the owner of Alea Beauty. Previously, she spent twelve years in the prestigious position of Senior Lead Artist and General Manager for Salon Maison. To bolster this, she also has experience in the role of Chanel Beauty Educator. During these fantastic opportunities, Carla was able to work with many high-profile clients from the worlds of sport and film to political and philanthropic backgrounds. She has also participated in image consulting for large, well-known corporations. Her passion is the personal connection she gains with each client, and she proudly considers each case to be just as important as the next.

Alea Beauty offers both hair and makeup styling services at your chosen venue. Everything needed for your perfect look is included in their services, and you are not required to bring anything but yourself. With a handy consultation service, Alea Beauty takes care to make sure that your preferences are accommodated for and that you are feeling better than ever on your special day. Services offered include:

• Consultations

Stephanie
img 6383 51 1051477 158765829794032

2 Reviews for Alea Beauty

Madeleine · Married on 03/02/2019

Carla knew exactly what I wanted!

Carla is seriously the best. From the very beginning I felt so comfortable with her and she totally exceeded my expectations. She is professional, energetic, extremely personable and really made for my dream wedding! Her knowledge and experience is so prevalent and I found myself confiding in her as a life coach too! I got so many compliments and now know where to go for any events in the future. Thank you so much Carla! I really can’t express how pivotal you were in making my wedding day the best I could have ever imagined :)

Sent on 03/06/2019

Ann Shepard · Married on 01/05/2019

I loved everything

I was a bit nervous to have my hair and make up done because I usually don’t wear a lot of make up and a very natural with my hair. Carla was very sympathetic and listened to my concerns and assured me that I would still look like myself which was really important to me. At my trial I was so happy I literally cried! I felt like myself just a more beautiful special version of myself. On the wedding day when I saw my future husband he cried as well! I couldn’t of been happier with the way Carla made me feel and look for my wedding day it was the best day of my life!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Alea Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What fitness/health services do you offer?
    Supplements

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Alea Beauty 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Central College Westerville, OH, 43081 See on map
    6147219609 (Phone number)
    Location of (Alea Beauty)