Magical Moments By Megan

Cerritos, Cerritos, CA 90703 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Magical Moments By Megan

Magical Moments by Megan is a wedding planning company based in Cerritos, California. Megan is a professional planner that has over 10 years of experience in event management and has worked on some of the largest projects and successful weddings in the San Diego area. Magical Moments by Megan focuses on taking care of each detail of your wedding so that you can enjoy looking at the big picture of your fairytale celebration.

Magical Moments by Megan offers full-service wedding and event planning, as well as partial planning and month-of coordination packages. Megan specializes in planning and coordinating all of life’s milestone celebrations, from weddings, to birthdays, and other special occasions. She works closely with her clients to discover your individual planning needs and focuses on providing you with specific services that cater to your wedding theme, style and budget. Magical Moments by Megan creates custom packages to fit your needs and she assists with checklists and timelines in order to maintain an organized, stress-free, and enjoyable planning process. She also offers a la carte services that can be combined into a customized wedding planning package, including accomodation reservation, rehearsal coordination, decor and design, venue tours, and vendor recommendations. Other services include:

• Month-of coordination

Magical Moments By Megan 1
Magical Moments By Megan 2
Magical Moments By Megan 3

Nikki · Married on 04/13/2018

Creative, caring and skilled wedding planner

I want to rave about how wonderful Megan is as a wedding coordinator and planner! She was my day-of coordinator for my wedding in San Diego in April 2018 and from the beginning of our interactions in 2017, she went above and beyond in her duties to ensure our wedding day was seamless, even before the day actually arrived.

She's very personable and takes an earnest desire to get to know you as a bride and as a person. This really helps as she brings your dreams of a perfect wedding into reality for the big day! She's also very organized and worked well and communicated thoroughly with all of our vendors. Everyone knew where and when to show up, what needed to be done and by when, and helped clean up. No one thinks of the clean-up after the party but her willingness and organization lasted until the last minute when everything was packed. Megan also knows her stuff! You could tell she's worked in events before so she knew the routine, worked well with others, and was quick to trouble-shoot when things don't happen quite as planned. (I only know this bc we talked after the wedding and I forced her to tell me everything from her perspective that I didn't even know the day of!). So many of our other vendors and my family members commented on how organized and professional Megan was and what a tremendous help it was for her to be there.

With that, I want to highlight the ease, peace of mind, and behind the scenes work that a wedding coordinator provides and how valuable it is to have one at your wedding. There's a lot to handle on the day-of with the organization of brides varying in levels, but even the most organized bride benefits from having a professional coordinator like Megan take the reigns for the day. Also, if you flip the room and overlap any of your materials/props/decor from ceremony to reception, a wedding coordinator like Megan plays a critical role in making sure one thing gets to the next!

Megan is well acquainted with San Diego vendors and came down often to meet. She still has a lot of connections in the area. I'm grateful for her and her work and she really helped make our wedding perfect for us! We didn't have to worry about anything and instead, enjoyed soaking up all the love from our family and friends. I want to keep reliving our wedding day over and over! Thank you Megan!

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Magical Moments By Megan 4
    Magical Moments By Megan 5
    Magical Moments By Megan 6

Mary Mcmillan · Married on 07/16/2017

Megan is absolutely amazing! Don't plan without her!

Megan is incredible! She was our Day-of Wedding coordinator and definitely did more than just coordinate on our wedding day. She worked with us two months prior to our wedding date and worked with me on every logistical detail. She helped me create everything from the wedding timeline to the room layout and also walked me through the venue. Our wedding was at Scripps Seaside Forum and her had a lot of experience working there and knew the ins and outs of the venue. She did an amazing job keeping everyone and everything organized and on track from beginning to end. She has years of experience in the industry, is extremely well organized, flexible and accommodating of your needs and requests, and did an excellent job communicating and coordinating with vendors, the wedding party, and us, the bride and groom. She knows exactly what it takes to put on a well-organized and smoothly run event. On top of that, she has a great personality and is a lot of fun to be around. Coming from someone who also works in the event planning industry, I fully trust in Megan and her ability, dedication, and experience when it comes to putting on a successful event. She is able to anticipate your needs before you even realize you need them. Because of Megan and all her hard work, my husband and I were able to relax and truly enjoy our special day. When I first brought up the need for a wedding coordinator with my husband, he did not understand the need for one, but now he is a total convert and knows that we could not have done it without her! We really can't say enough great things about Magical Moments by Megan. If you need ANY type of event coordination, we 100% recommend Magical Moments by Megan!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Magical Moments By Megan FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1