Cerritos, Cerritos, CA 90703 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Meet the Team

About Magical Moments By Megan

Magical Moments By Megan is a Cerritos, California-based event planning company that specializes in the design and execution of unforgettable wedding celebrations. Owner, Megan Tinio is a vibrant individual who boasts more than a decade of experience in the industry. Her naturally-creative intuition and drive for originality ensure each event stands out in its own unique way. Focusing on every detail, big and small, this expert strives to bring the wedding vision from concept to reality.

It is Magical Moments By Megan’s ambition to provide a stress-free and streamlined planning process. Each available wedding package offers varying amounts of assistance with the option of curating a completely customized collection for those requiring something more specific. After the complimentary consultation, these offerings are made available with the utmost transparency so couples know exactly what they are investing in. Some a la carte menu options can be added to any package and include but are not limited to:

• Theme and aesthetic development
  • Decor and design
  • Vendor procurement
  • Venue research and recommendations
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• InGobo Events

27 Reviews for Magical Moments By Megan

• Z

Zakiya M. · Getting married on 10/02/2022

Megan is amazing

Megan is probably one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met. She is extremely organized and helped me come to my ultimate decision of having a destination wedding over a traditional one. Without her assistance I wouldn’t be planning the destination wedding of my dreams in St Lucia for half the price of a traditional wedding. We found Megan on WeddingWire and I was apprehensive about just looking online for someone. I can definitely say the wedding gods were watching over me because she was truly a gift and exceeds our expectations. Don’t be fooled by people saying it’s bad to hire someone who isn’t a family or friend referral. After my experience with Megan I will always have her in my back pocket for family and friends as a referral. So happy we took the chance and hit the JACKPOT! BOOK MEGAN!

Sent on 04/29/2021

Lauren D. · Getting married on 03/04/2022

Fun loving & Great energy!

Megan has such a fun loving soul. I was instantly pulled by her great sense of energy and vibe. She's not only highly organized but you know she's got your back no matter what. She's your instant best friend and all around a go-getter. As a wedding professional photogapher, I constantly recommend her to all my clients. Anyone can be a wedding planner but its not always easy to be a GOOD wedding planner and Megan is definitely that. I trust that she is reliable and am confident in her services. I know that for any wedding Megan works on, she's going to give it her all. Most importantly, I know that if she's the wedding planner for that day, I know that everything is going to work out perfectly!

Sent on 04/27/2020

Geneive · Married on 07/10/2021

Megan is Amazing

Where do I even begin? I was confident Megan was the perfect fit for my needs from the very first phone conversation. Crazy right? Right off the bat I felt reassured, which is rare on an introductory call (I also spoke to other prospective planners/coordinators). Megan knew what she was talking about but more than that, you can tell she LOVES what she does. You can also tell that she cares about getting to know her clients. She is also very detailed and organized and helps you feel prepared. This meant a lot to me because it allowed me to have that peace of mind, that trust, and it also let me relax days leading up to the big day! Megan is also very sweet and thoughtful, yet is not afraid to take charge of certain things when you're not sure. On the day of, logistics was ON POINT thanks to her. She was a strong pillar in the whole wedding planning process and I am so grateful we had her on this journey because her execution was amazing. She made everything make sense and was there for us 100%. Our wedding was magical thanks to Megan!

Sent on 07/20/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Magical Moments By Megan FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1950
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2800
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Magical Moments By Megan

Megan C. Tinio

Megan C. Tinio

Owner | Lead Planner

Hi I'm Megan and I started Magical Moments by Megan out of my desire to help others! Weddings are BEAUTIFUL but also STRESSFUL. I know you have had your wedding vision in your head for years and I want to help bring that out and turn your dreams into a reality. These are life's Magical Moments!

Kim Shadbolt

Kim Shadbolt

Florist | Lead Designer

In just a couple short years, Megan + Kim have worked together to create many magical moments and have been featured several times in various publications including Equally Wed, Munaluchi Bride and Friar Tux's annual Style Guide. Aside from being the Florist + Lead Designer for Magical Moments by Megan, Kim is also the owner of Silene + Sloan, a full service floral company based in Artesia, CA. Megan + Kim can fully attest to the saying that "two heads are better than one". By constantly challenging each other to be better, they continue to reach new heights in wedding and event design and they can't wait to help make your unique vision become a reality!

Tristen A. Tinio

Tristen A. Tinio

Lead Assistant

Yes, he is Megan's youngest brother but he was her lead assistant before Magical Moments even came to be! Megan and Tristen are 11 years apart and have always been close. Tristen has gotten to see and participate in many of Megan's events over the years and has been exposed to a variety of scenarios. He can read Megan's mind and know what she needs before she needs it - which is exactly what Megan is usually doing for her clients! Since Tristen has basically been in training his whole life, he understands the Magical Moments by Megan vision and knows how to execute events flawlessly! Tristen is also a talented photographer - check him out at @_t2.art._

View team

• Cerritos Cerritos, CA, 90703 See on map
    Location of (Magical Moments By Megan)