Magical Moments By Megan

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Package Price

Magical Moments By Megan is a Cerritos, California-based event planning company that specializes in the design and execution of unforgettable wedding celebrations. Owner, Megan Tinio is a vibrant individual who boasts more than a decade of experience in the industry. Her naturally-creative intuition and drive for originality ensure each event stands out in its own unique way. Focusing on every detail, big and small, this expert strives to bring the wedding vision from concept to reality.

It is Magical Moments By Megan’s ambition to provide a stress-free and streamlined planning process. Each available wedding package offers varying amounts of assistance with the option of curating a completely customized collection for those requiring something more specific. After the complimentary consultation, these offerings are made available with the utmost transparency so couples know exactly what they are investing in. Some a la carte menu options can be added to any package and include but are not limited to:

• Theme and aesthetic development
  • Decor and design
  • Vendor procurement
  • Venue research and recommendations
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,950

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Z
    Zakiya M. Getting married on 10/02/2022

Megan is amazing

Megan is probably one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met. She is extremely organized and helped me come to my ultimate decision of having a destination wedding over a traditional one. Without her assistance I wouldn’t be planning the destination wedding of my dreams in St Lucia for half the price of a traditional wedding. We found Megan on WeddingWire and I was apprehensive about just looking online for someone. I can definitely say the wedding gods were watching over me because she was truly a gift and exceeds our expectations. Don’t be fooled by people saying it’s bad to hire someone who isn’t a family or friend referral. After my experience with Megan I will always have her in my back pocket for family and friends as a referral. So happy we took the chance and hit the JACKPOT! BOOK MEGAN!
  • Brittany
    Brittany H. Getting married on 09/17/2022

She CLEARLY loves what she does

In August 2021, my (now) husband and I had gone to a number of weddings and, recently engaged ourselves, were beginning to look at wedding venues for our own nuptials. We originally planned on getting married in September 2022 but after attending so many weddings and already feeling stressed from wedding planning, we quickly felt burnt out and overwhelmed. We decided having a big wedding wasn't for us and didn't feel like a long engagement was right for us either. Ultimately, we felt it would be better to have a small ceremony sooner rather than wait a year. (When you know, you know amIright??) With that in mind, I spammed the wedding planner community to see if anyone would take us on as a client and help us plan a small wedding in a 2 month timeframe. (We decided October would be an ideal month to have our anniversary in, ergo, 2 months to plan.) Megan texted me right away and said if I was truly aiming for October, we needed to get to work planning especially with how busy wedding vendors have been from all the backlog COVID-19 created. After a quick introductory call with Megan and the greenlight from my hubby, we went into contract for a small (10-20 person) micro ceremony on the beach on October 17, 2021.

Only problem was, I changed my mind about a week or two later. The vision I had for my wedding now involved 50 guests and a full fledged wedding ceremony and reception. I asked Megan if it was possible. (One of my favorite things about Megan is she is SO direct and upfront. You know that her "yes" means "yes", "no" means "no" and "you're being ridiculous" means...well you get the point.) Megan kindly let me know that that was not within our scope of work and I was asking quite a bit of her BUT that we could pull it off if that's really what would make us happy. With that, we revised our contract from a micro ceremony package to a full wedding.

From start to finish, Megan was kind, professional, encouraging, responsive and just the absolute best person to have in charge when you are planning something as important (and stressful) as your wedding. She brought in a number of her own vendors (florist, violinist, photographer, videographer, EmCee...) and they were all incredible! She made everything so easy and I am forever grateful to have gotten to spend those two months planning with her. I would recommend Megan and her vendors a million times over. Our wedding was so special and beautiful and I could not have done it without our extremely talented team. My husband and I are one of few couple I know who ended up actually enjoying the wedding planning process...but that's probably because our biggest concerns were remembering the choreography for our first dance and planning our honeymoon since Megan and her team had everything else HANDLED. Seriously, do yourself a favor and give mah girl a call!
    Dayana R. Married on 05/27/2022

100% satisfied

I had the extreme pleasure of having Megan as my wedding planner. It took me 18 months to plan my wedding and she kept me calm every step of the way. She was a huge help and overall hiring her was the best decision I made out of all the vendors I hired. My wedding was beyond amazing and everyone was in aww and it's all thanks to her. I received great comments and compliments about Megan from the other vendors I hired and they were all very impressed with her effective communication. I highly, highly recommend hiring Megan. You won't regret it. Thank you Megan for everything. After 18 months, you are definitely part of the family.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Megan C. Tinio
Megan C. Tinio
Owner | Lead Planner

Hi I'm Megan and I started Magical Moments by Megan out of my desire to help others! Weddings are BEAUTIFUL but also STRESSFUL. I know you have had your wedding vision in your head for years and I want to help bring that out and turn your dreams into a reality. These are life's Magical Moments!

Kim Shadbolt
Kim Shadbolt
Florist | Lead Designer

In just a couple short years, Megan + Kim have worked together to create many magical moments and have been featured several times in various publications including Equally Wed, Munaluchi Bride and Friar Tux's annual Style Guide. Aside from being the Florist + Lead Designer for Magical Moments by Megan, Kim is also the owner of Silene + Sloan, a full service floral company based in Artesia, CA. Megan + Kim can fully attest to the saying that "two heads are better than one". By constantly challenging each other to be better, they continue to reach new heights in wedding and event design and they can't wait to help make your unique vision become a reality!

Tristen A. Tinio
Tristen A. Tinio
Lead Assistant

Yes, he is Megan's youngest brother but he was her lead assistant before Magical Moments even came to be! Megan and Tristen are 11 years apart and have always been close. Tristen has gotten to see and participate in many of Megan's events over the years and has been exposed to a variety of scenarios. He can read Megan's mind and know what she needs before she needs it - which is exactly what Megan is usually doing for her clients! Since Tristen has basically been in training his whole life, he understands the Magical Moments by Megan vision and knows how to execute events flawlessly! Tristen is also a talented photographer - check him out at @_t2.art._

Cerritos Cerritos, CA, 90703
Location of (Magical Moments By Megan)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding