Magical Moments By Megan Reviews

Magical Moments By Megan 4
  • James

James Hong · Married on 05/11/2019

An Amazing Planner!!

Megan was such a pleasure to work with! She was so thorough in her timeline and made sure all the vendors got what they needed. She is really friendly, warm, and genuinely cares for her clients and vendor team. Everybody at the wedding had glowing compliments for her throughout the day. If you need a competent yet sweet and easy-going planner, book Magical Moments By Megan. You won't regret it!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Jennifer Liao · Married on 05/11/2019

Hire Megan! You will NOT be disappointed!

Megan is worth her weight in gold. My husband and I found her through another vendor referral and it's been an absolute blessing. We knew we wanted (NEEDED) a Day of Coordinator for our 115 person wedding, and she was starting her business in the OC/LA area. We cannot sing her praises enough...She is extremely organized, professional, genuine, very positive, attuned to details (her timeline is defined to the minute!), and very experienced at what she does. She demonstrated initiative to survey the venue, reach out to my other vendors, and think through all of the nuances that often times get overlooked. During the event, she was an invisible WORKHORSE to execute the setup of our signage, vendor and reception tables, candy station, and their cleanup, as well as looking after my husband and I to make sure we had enough to eat or to offer updates. Megan even helped me pull off a surprise hula for my husband! She also helped transport items, coordinate last minute rentals, and was very good about checking in to make sure that I was doing okay during the planning process as well as the day of. Megan ran a tight ship and the entire day/evening ran so smoothly. No question: my wedding party, family, and my husband and I unanimously agree that the success of our wedding is because of Megan. I now not only have found my go-to event planner, but a great friend. I have zero hesitation to recommend Megan for other weddings/events!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Magical Moments By Megan 5

Magical Moments By Megan's reply:

This is making me cryyyyy!!! Thank you so much Jen & Tien for letting me be part of this amazing day! I am so glad that you were my FIRST OC wedding clients and thankful to now also call you friends. Looking forward to celebrating more magical moments in life with you
  • Mallory

Mallory Garcia · Married on 04/20/2019

Venue Manager

Where do I even start?! I am a venue manager for a venue in San Diego. I work with coordinators daily to gather all necessary documents needed for a clients big day! Megan was of the most organized planners to date. She knew all venue rules, turned in all documents on time and was a delight to work with the day of. She is high energy from hour 1 to hour 12...or 16 ; ) Not only did Megan not miss a detail on my end but she knew her clients wants and needs front to back. The clients wedding went off without an issues on the venue end, clients end and she even went the extra mile to check out with us and follow up for the clients post wedding. As a professional in the wedding industry - I would HIGHLY recommend Megan as your wedding planner/coordinator. This is an investment you will not regret! Cheers to Megan and her future clients - we hope to have her back over and over again!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Brianne

Brianne Doss · Married on 04/20/2019

AMAZING Coordinator!

I am a part of BRICK, a wedding and event venue in Liberty Station, and I had the pleasure of working with Megan on a wedding in April. I deal with wedding coordinators on a daily basis and if they all were as professional and wonderful as Megan, my life would be much easier! :-)
    During the planning process, she was always a step ahead, getting me all the information I needed and helping me understand what her clients wanted! And on the day of the wedding, she kept everything running smoothly, made sure all the vendors were up to speed, and she took AMAZING care of her bride, groom and bridal party.
    If I had my wedding to do over again, I would absolutely have Megan be my coordinator!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Rob

Rob Corrall · Married on 10/10/2018

Super professional, detailed, and a joy to work with!!

Megan is not only an awesome person but also amazing at her job. She handles everything like a true pro, and able to roll with the punches in a calm and relaxed manner. In the build-up to the Wedding she was quick to respond, sent detailed timelines and notes, and made things very easy. If you are looking for someone to deliver a beautiful wedding without problems, stress, or hiccups, then hire Megan.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Mayuko

Mayuko Inoue · Married on 08/19/2018

It had to be Megan.

Megan. is. freaking. INCREDIBLE!!!

My (now) husband and I live in the SF bay area, and we found our venue (the Darlington House in La Jolla) in August of 2017. We knew that we needed help getting our wedding together since we quite frankly had no idea what we were doing, especially given that we lived 500 miles away.

Luckily we met Megan soon after we found our venue, and realized the incredible mountain of work ahead of us to plan our August 2018 wedding in San Diego. We told Megan candidly "we don't know what we're doing", and our wonderful journey started from there. We hired her as our month-of coordinator, and added destination wedding and vendor referrals and communication help to our package.

She did SO much more than just helping us the month-of:
    - She helped form a timeline for us to work through with a checklist of things to do for every 3 months, leading up to the wedding.
    - She used her years of experience in the wedding and events industry to recommend only the best vendors for the best price, while also educating us on what we should be looking for and how we should be negotiating these contracts. (We saved a good chunk of money thanks to her!)
    - She was always extremely supportive and checked in with us often to answer questions and ease our anxieties about the wedding.
    - She was a great partner in bouncing back and forth ideas that we had for vendor selection, decor, and everything else.
    - She REALLY made sure to help us bring the wedding that we wanted to life; she spent time getting to know us and gave us so much creative freedom in how we wanted to do our wedding.

And on the month-of, and the day-of, everything went SO smoothly thanks to her diligence in planning. It's clear that she has a ton of experience doing this and we felt so at peace with her at the helm. She helped us with our timeline, our layout, ran our wedding rehearsal, and checked in frequently with us on the day of to make sure we were all good.

Even though she's based in LA, it was so easy to work across 3 cities with her on our La Jolla wedding. She was extremely accommodating with our needs and we can't thank her enough.

Our wedding day was a huge success - I didn't know what to expect but thanks to Megan it was everything we dreamed of, worked for, and so much more. It had to be Megan - I don't know how we could've done this wedding without her. We recommend Magical Moments by Megan SO much we'll be talking about how awesome she is for years and years to come.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Nikki · Married on 04/13/2018

Creative, caring and skilled wedding planner

I want to rave about how wonderful Megan is as a wedding coordinator and planner! She was my day-of coordinator for my wedding in San Diego in April 2018 and from the beginning of our interactions in 2017, she went above and beyond in her duties to ensure our wedding day was seamless, even before the day actually arrived.

She's very personable and takes an earnest desire to get to know you as a bride and as a person. This really helps as she brings your dreams of a perfect wedding into reality for the big day! She's also very organized and worked well and communicated thoroughly with all of our vendors. Everyone knew where and when to show up, what needed to be done and by when, and helped clean up. No one thinks of the clean-up after the party but her willingness and organization lasted until the last minute when everything was packed. Megan also knows her stuff! You could tell she's worked in events before so she knew the routine, worked well with others, and was quick to trouble-shoot when things don't happen quite as planned. (I only know this bc we talked after the wedding and I forced her to tell me everything from her perspective that I didn't even know the day of!). So many of our other vendors and my family members commented on how organized and professional Megan was and what a tremendous help it was for her to be there.

With that, I want to highlight the ease, peace of mind, and behind the scenes work that a wedding coordinator provides and how valuable it is to have one at your wedding. There's a lot to handle on the day-of with the organization of brides varying in levels, but even the most organized bride benefits from having a professional coordinator like Megan take the reigns for the day. Also, if you flip the room and overlap any of your materials/props/decor from ceremony to reception, a wedding coordinator like Megan plays a critical role in making sure one thing gets to the next!

Megan is well acquainted with San Diego vendors and came down often to meet. She still has a lot of connections in the area. I'm grateful for her and her work and she really helped make our wedding perfect for us! We didn't have to worry about anything and instead, enjoyed soaking up all the love from our family and friends. I want to keep reliving our wedding day over and over! Thank you Megan!

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Magical Moments By Megan 6
    Magical Moments By Megan 7
    Magical Moments By Megan 8

Mary Mcmillan · Married on 07/16/2017

Megan is absolutely amazing! Don't plan without her!

Megan is incredible! She was our Day-of Wedding coordinator and definitely did more than just coordinate on our wedding day. She worked with us two months prior to our wedding date and worked with me on every logistical detail. She helped me create everything from the wedding timeline to the room layout and also walked me through the venue. Our wedding was at Scripps Seaside Forum and her had a lot of experience working there and knew the ins and outs of the venue. She did an amazing job keeping everyone and everything organized and on track from beginning to end. She has years of experience in the industry, is extremely well organized, flexible and accommodating of your needs and requests, and did an excellent job communicating and coordinating with vendors, the wedding party, and us, the bride and groom. She knows exactly what it takes to put on a well-organized and smoothly run event. On top of that, she has a great personality and is a lot of fun to be around. Coming from someone who also works in the event planning industry, I fully trust in Megan and her ability, dedication, and experience when it comes to putting on a successful event. She is able to anticipate your needs before you even realize you need them. Because of Megan and all her hard work, my husband and I were able to relax and truly enjoy our special day. When I first brought up the need for a wedding coordinator with my husband, he did not understand the need for one, but now he is a total convert and knows that we could not have done it without her! We really can't say enough great things about Magical Moments by Megan. If you need ANY type of event coordination, we 100% recommend Magical Moments by Megan!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Jordan · Married on 05/05/2017

Wedding Event

Megan is amazing amazing amazing! Very easy to work with and communicates in a very timely manner. No questions unanswered and professional. It’s already stressful planning an event and she eases all worries. Email communications we fast and on day of she was so kind to guests and vendors. Highly recommend and look forward to working alongside her again! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Lucia Huynh · Married on 10/29/2016

Personal touch and dependable!

If you need someone you can count on for your wedding, then Magical Moments by Megan is who you're looking for. When I couldn't find what I needed from my vendors, I reached out to Megan and she came through with the belly bars, linens, outdoor heaters and beautiful draping with market lights. She showed up on time and managed the delivery and set-up from start to finish. Since my experience with her, I've recommended her to everyone and she's even planned the weddings for two of my close friends.

Sent on 02/18/2019