Magical Moments By Megan Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Z
    Zakiya M. Getting married on 10/02/2022

Megan is amazing

Megan is probably one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met. She is extremely organized and helped me come to my ultimate decision of having a destination wedding over a traditional one. Without her assistance I wouldn’t be planning the destination wedding of my dreams in St Lucia for half the price of a traditional wedding. We found Megan on WeddingWire and I was apprehensive about just looking online for someone. I can definitely say the wedding gods were watching over me because she was truly a gift and exceeds our expectations. Don’t be fooled by people saying it’s bad to hire someone who isn’t a family or friend referral. After my experience with Megan I will always have her in my back pocket for family and friends as a referral. So happy we took the chance and hit the JACKPOT! BOOK MEGAN!
    Lauren D. Getting married on 03/04/2022

Fun loving & Great energy!

Megan has such a fun loving soul. I was instantly pulled by her great sense of energy and vibe. She's not only highly organized but you know she's got your back no matter what. She's your instant best friend and all around a go-getter. As a wedding professional photogapher, I constantly recommend her to all my clients. Anyone can be a wedding planner but its not always easy to be a GOOD wedding planner and Megan is definitely that. I trust that she is reliable and am confident in her services. I know that for any wedding Megan works on, she's going to give it her all. Most importantly, I know that if she's the wedding planner for that day, I know that everything is going to work out perfectly!
    Eryn K. Married on 07/31/2021

Fabulous Person & Work

I am blown away at what a kind, compassionate, organized, stress-free, go-getter Megan is. She did a phenomenal job coordinating our wedding and I will forever be grateful to her. She and her team pulled off a beautiful event, were great with every little detail, and understood our vision for the big picture. I cannot recommend her enough.
    Geneive Married on 07/10/2021

Megan is Amazing

Where do I even begin? I was confident Megan was the perfect fit for my needs from the very first phone conversation. Crazy right? Right off the bat I felt reassured, which is rare on an introductory call (I also spoke to other prospective planners/coordinators). Megan knew what she was talking about but more than that, you can tell she LOVES what she does. You can also tell that she cares about getting to know her clients. She is also very detailed and organized and helps you feel prepared. This meant a lot to me because it allowed me to have that peace of mind, that trust, and it also let me relax days leading up to the big day! Megan is also very sweet and thoughtful, yet is not afraid to take charge of certain things when you're not sure. On the day of, logistics was ON POINT thanks to her. She was a strong pillar in the whole wedding planning process and I am so grateful we had her on this journey because her execution was amazing. She made everything make sense and was there for us 100%. Our wedding was magical thanks to Megan!
    Christin F. Married on 06/12/2021

Thank you!

Megan is such a kind and thoughtful person who also isn’t afraid to put her foot down on your behalf to get things done! She is so incredibly detail oriented and made sure our wedding happened without any stress on the day of! I would work with Megan a million times over for any event in need of a coordinator. She really takes time to get to know her clients and is so sweet and fun to work with. You can really tell that she loves what she does, it shows in all of her events! We decided to have her assist us with month of planning and it was so incredibly helpful. She really went above and beyond to take things off my plate and coordinate the tedious details with my vendors so I could focus on the fun stuff! Our wedding was seriously so perfect and she really played the biggest part in that. I didn’t have to worry about anything and could just enjoy my day. I can’t describe how much that means to me. If you’re looking for a planner or day of coordinator and Megan is available for your event, do not wait… get her on your team immediately!
  • Seth
    Seth V. Married on 04/30/2021

I'd work with Megan again in a heartbeat!

Earlier this August, I had the great privilege of working with Megan for a wedding at Michael's Tuscany Room (I'm a wedding DJ/MC). Megan's professionalism, communication, and execution of the couple's vision were stellar. The venue looked amazing, the timeline was a perfect fit, and the couple was so happy with how their wedding went.

Most of the time, I have to create my own timeline/notes for a wedding because the one provided by the coordinator is missing key info (or because the coordinator doesn't even design one). It was a pleasant surprise to see how thorough Megan's was–it made my job as a wedding DJ/MC so much easier, and I think Megan's organization as a whole really showed in how successful the wedding was.

I'd gladly work with Megan again in a heartbeat, and I'll definitely be referring her to future clients in need of a coordinator.
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 03/02/2021

Professional, kind, hardworking, and understanding wedding planner of Los Angeles!

Megan is such a hard-working, passionate, and kind person. You will not regret hiring Megan as your wedding planner! Megan has a clear vision of what her goals in life are. No matter who you are she will go above and beyond for your special event! Megan is such an honest person and that is something you want from your wedding/event planner! Megan is a go-getter and will do anything to execute your special day. I had the pleasure of working with her at a wedding in Long Beach CA and let me tell you, she knows how to take care of people and her staff. Megan is a team leader and is always trying to help out her community and friends. Megan is amazing at what she does and you will not regret hiring Megan for your wedding day, baby shower, community event, or birthday party! She has over 10+ years of experience under her belt and a heart of gold! Love you Megan! I can't wait to work together again!
    Rev. D. Married on 02/02/2021

Having megan on your team

Megan does what she says she would do, and even more!  I have worked with many Team Planners and Coordinators before, and I have found Megan to be a very reliable person to work with. As a man of the cloth, I depend heavily on Coordinators to make any event successful. Having Megan on your team gives you that assurance. God bless you, Megan!
  • Christine
    Christine W. Married on 11/07/2020

A heaven-sent

Megan always says that there was a reason she was brought into her couples’ lives - this couldn’t be more true. From the very beginning, Megan clicked with us. She was everything that we needed in a wedding planner/ coordinator. For example, I had changed my mind about getting a videographer and like out of thin air she finds one a week before the wedding AND in budget - magic. The day of the wedding, we didn’t have to worry about anything because we knew she had it handled.

If I had to pick out Megan’s best quality (she has so many), it would be her communication. Not once during our planning, then replanning did she lose communication. She had tons of other things going on, but we knew if we had questions/ concerns, it would be answered promptly.

Megan, you do such amazing things for all your couples and you can see it in your work. We love and appreciate all that you’ve done for us. 💜
  • Breanne
    Breanne Married on 08/15/2020

A truly magical wedding day!

Megan and the MMM team were a god-send! Planning a wedding during a global pandemic is less than ideal, but was as stress-free as possible with Megan's team on our side. She helped us bring our vision to life, was there when we needed to make pivots, and managed all communication leading up to our big day so that we could just enjoy and take it all in. Megan truly cares about her couples, and worked to ensure our day was perfect - from bringing us drinks when we were held up taking photos to making sure all our important documents/valuables made it home safely. You will not regret having MMM coordinate your wedding day!
  • Larissa
    Larissa B. Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing planner and person!

Megan is amazing! She brings so much heart, life, and fun to every event! She is amazingly talented and gifted in her design work and planning skills. She is a doer and will be the one to get things done! You can definitely trust Megan with your big day or special event. She is a rockstar!
  • Alesha
    Alesha C. Married on 07/04/2020

A down to earth, professional + kind planner

Megan is an absolute gem. She has a beautiful aura that immediately makes you feel comfortable and like you've known her for years. When planning a weddings its important to have someone like this by your side because things can become overwhelming but Megan will have your back.
    I am a fellow wedding planner and to have another planner in the industry to refer clients to and that you trust is so important. I know she takes amazing care of her clients first hand and would go above and beyond for all of them. If you're looking for a trusted professional who will greet you with the warmest hug- you've found your match!
  • AB Sigler
    Ab Sigler Married on 06/28/2020

Magical Moments by Megan made my micro-wedding spectacular!

I got married during the pandemic in my living room with less than one month's notice.

Once engaged, I found a dress, rings, an officiant, and stalled out. I called Megan to see if she could help me find dinner, and instead I found the one thing I really needed but didn’t know it: a creative coordinator who loves her job and knows her industry well.

Megan made a schedule for the big day where my now-husband and I would be ready by 2:00pm (virtual ceremony at 4:30) and then leave the house (masked!) for photos. We were out of the house for about two hours, and came back to a totally transformed, magical (truth in advertising!) setting.

Using her vendor relationships she created a spectacular setting for our ceremony, and a sweetheart's table for us to have a really special seafood feast after the deed was done. She created a gorgeous table with unique flowers for us, and that theme echoed through the entire house! Perfect flowers on the "cake table" in the kitchen, and even in the bathrooms! If you're not going to be able to leave the house or celebrate with loved ones on your wedding day, it's a huge blessing to have your whole house transformed into a fairy tale space.

I know I would have gotten married that day regardless. I know just as much that I wouldn't have had a dream wedding like I did without Megan. I cannot recommend her services enough.

She has exceptional knowledge, strong relationships with vendors who deliver, endless patience and the ability to work calmly through all the things you'd expect: nervous bride, distracted groom, slipping timelines. She'll sort everything out with grace, every time.

Last, I'll say that we would have completely forgot to exchange rings without her gentle reminder at the tail end of our Zoom wedding! Megan *made* the day, then *saved* the day!

Magical Moments By Megan's reply:

One of the highlights of 2020!! A ZOOM wedding?! Who knew!? We made it happen and it was beautiful. This day was actually years in the making and Love is Love - even if you get married in your living room! We feel so honored to have been part of making this special day happen xoxo
  • O
    Olivia Married on 05/16/2020

Wedding coordinator

Megan was great! We didn’t get to have her wedding with her as our coordinator due to covid changes, but during the planning and constant changing process Megan was there every step of the way supporting us. She tried to make things as simple as possible and was always understand. Definitely go with Megan!
  • Marissa
    Marissa H. Married on 04/04/2020

I love megan!

Megan is incredible! As a fellow vendor (wedding photographer) working with Megan is a dream! Communication is always prompt and timely and she is so organized and on top of her work! Beyond being an amazing person to work with, Megan is great at understanding a vision and getting everything set up in order for that vision to come to life. Basically one of the biggest things you want to look for in a wedding planner! One of my favorite parts about working with Megan is her kindness and her joyful attitude. She approaches her work with confidence and excitement and is SO FUN to work with. When it comes to crafting the perfect wedding - your vendor team is so key! Megan makes working alongside her so easy and enjoyable and I always look forward to it! She is a true professional who cares deeply for her clients and shows up ready to do her best every single day.
  • Claudine
    Claudine S. Married on 02/20/2020

Best. Desicion. Ever.

Amazing. Wonderful. Incredible. Magnificent. Professional. First Class!

I freaking LOOOVE Megan! To this day, I still believe that hiring her as our wedding coordinator was the BEST decision I have ever made. After getting engaged, I felt overwhelmed and knew that I wouldn't be able to organize the wedding by myself. My (now) husband and I work a lot (and have opposite schedules) and I didn't have that many people that can help with the wedding planning. Granted that I had a whole year to plan the wedding, I didn't even know where to start!

I found Megan on WeddingWire and set up an appointment with her. I already knew that she will be amazing during our first meeting. She was so detailed & organized. It really showed me that she knew and LOVE what she does. I gave her a rough idea of what I was thinking and she helped me finalize and fine tune the details to make our wedding an unforgettable MAGICAL moment for us and our family and friends. My venue was indoors requiring a flip from the ceremony to reception set up. There were some restrictions on what we can do as far as decorations were concerned, but everything looked so well put together thanks to Megan. All her recommendations were spot on! She really knows the industry and have the right connections.

I truly appreciate how organized and detailed she is. Our weekly emails that keeps track of the whole process was such a comfort to me in knowing that everything is being taken care of. She is also compassionate and very understanding of the stress brides are under. She has even (on more than one occasion) listen to me rant about things... preventing a full meltdown (LOL). She is easy to talk to, practical, and upfront about everything. I didn't even worry about a single detail during my wedding day, knowing that she was taking care of everything made me enjoy our day to the fullest.

She is a truly amazing person who goes above and beyond for her clients. I would recommend her to anyone who wants their wedding or any event to be a truly magical moment. Her services are worth every penny and more! Our family and friends knows how invaluable she was during the whole process. Thank you Megan!!!!

Magical Moments By Megan's reply:

Love you so much!!! We had such an awesome time together and 02.20.2020 was a SERIOUS highlight before a crazy rest of the year. Thank you for trusting MMM with your special day!!
  • Pablo
    Pablo V. Married on 10/12/2019

Well taken care of!!

Megan is absolutely great to work with!! I was given detailed information about the event so I didn't need to guess, and she was there to greet and be of assistance when needed. Love her friendly and positive vibe, as well as her love for her teams, execution, and taste! Highly recommend!
    Jacob M. Married on 07/21/2019

Love working with Megan

We had the honor of working with Megan and from the very start knew she had an extreme attention to detail. She’s very personable and easy to talk to which is held in high regards. You can see how well she works with her clients and always wants the absolute best for them. We love how organized she had everything down to the smallest of details. As a vendor ourselves, it’s extremely important to us that we are well represented no only by what we accomplish but more importantly who we affiliate ourselves with. We highly recommend Megan for any of your events and look forward to working with her every time!
  • James
    James H. Married on 05/11/2019

An Amazing Planner!!

Megan was such a pleasure to work with! She was so thorough in her timeline and made sure all the vendors got what they needed. She is really friendly, warm, and genuinely cares for her clients and vendor team. Everybody at the wedding had glowing compliments for her throughout the day. If you need a competent yet sweet and easy-going planner, book Magical Moments By Megan. You won't regret it!
    Jennifer L. Married on 05/11/2019

Hire Megan! You will NOT be disappointed!

Megan is worth her weight in gold. My husband and I found her through another vendor referral and it's been an absolute blessing. We knew we wanted (NEEDED) a Day of Coordinator for our 115 person wedding, and she was starting her business in the OC/LA area. We cannot sing her praises enough...She is extremely organized, professional, genuine, very positive, attuned to details (her timeline is defined to the minute!), and very experienced at what she does. She demonstrated initiative to survey the venue, reach out to my other vendors, and think through all of the nuances that often times get overlooked. During the event, she was an invisible WORKHORSE to execute the setup of our signage, vendor and reception tables, candy station, and their cleanup, as well as looking after my husband and I to make sure we had enough to eat or to offer updates. Megan even helped me pull off a surprise hula for my husband! She also helped transport items, coordinate last minute rentals, and was very good about checking in to make sure that I was doing okay during the planning process as well as the day of. Megan ran a tight ship and the entire day/evening ran so smoothly. No question: my wedding party, family, and my husband and I unanimously agree that the success of our wedding is because of Megan. I now not only have found my go-to event planner, but a great friend. I have zero hesitation to recommend Megan for other weddings/events!

Magical Moments By Megan's reply:

This is making me cryyyyy!!! Thank you so much Jen & Tien for letting me be part of this amazing day! I am so glad that you were my FIRST OC wedding clients and thankful to now also call you friends. Looking forward to celebrating more magical moments in life with you
    Dusty K. Married on 05/06/2019

Owner of Diamond Beauty Hair and Makeup

As a fellow vendor who has worked for Megan a couple times now, she has been nothing short of amazing!!! She makes communicating and working for her very easy! She is a pleasure to work with! Her events are always on point! If you are looking for a great wedding/event planner then she’s your gal!
  • Mallory
    Mallory G. Married on 04/20/2019

Venue Manager

Where do I even start?! I am a venue manager for a venue in San Diego. I work with coordinators daily to gather all necessary documents needed for a clients big day! Megan was of the most organized planners to date. She knew all venue rules, turned in all documents on time and was a delight to work with the day of. She is high energy from hour 1 to hour 12...or 16 ; ) Not only did Megan not miss a detail on my end but she knew her clients wants and needs front to back. The clients wedding went off without an issues on the venue end, clients end and she even went the extra mile to check out with us and follow up for the clients post wedding. As a professional in the wedding industry - I would HIGHLY recommend Megan as your wedding planner/coordinator. This is an investment you will not regret! Cheers to Megan and her future clients - we hope to have her back over and over again!
  • Brianne
    Brianne D. Married on 04/20/2019

AMAZING Coordinator!

I am a part of BRICK, a wedding and event venue in Liberty Station, and I had the pleasure of working with Megan on a wedding in April. I deal with wedding coordinators on a daily basis and if they all were as professional and wonderful as Megan, my life would be much easier! :-)
    During the planning process, she was always a step ahead, getting me all the information I needed and helping me understand what her clients wanted! And on the day of the wedding, she kept everything running smoothly, made sure all the vendors were up to speed, and she took AMAZING care of her bride, groom and bridal party.
    If I had my wedding to do over again, I would absolutely have Megan be my coordinator!
  • Dani
    Dani R. Married on 03/23/2019

Highly Recommend!

If you are looking for a hard-working, honest, caring, professional event planner by your side while planning the biggest day of your life, or for any other event, look no further! Megan truly has your best interest at heart and she puts her heart and passion into everything that she does. Planning an event like a wedding can be very overwhelming and stressful, but with someone like Megan handling it for you, it will make your life so much easier and stress-free! I can't stress enough why it is so important to hire the right planner. It is your time to shine and not worry or stress about the minor details. I highly recommend Megan's services!
    Dalphin T. Married on 02/02/2019

Megan is a truly amazing wedding planner!

I love Megan! She is professional, detail oriented, organized, and passionate about wedding planning. I would recommend all of my engaged couples to her, yep, I trust her work that much!