Maggiano's Little Italy

1847 Freedom Drive, Naperville, IL 60563 Map · Phone number

About Maggiano's Little Italy

Whether it's an intimate, candlelit ceremony and dinner with your closest friends and family or a lively reception with a crowd of guests dancing the night away to a live band, Maggiano's Little Italy® can deliver that special day you've always dreamed of.

We'll provide you with a personal Banquet Manager to help you plan and execute a flawless event from start to finish.

Services Include:
* Rich, beautiful rooms and table settings
* Elegant, adjustable lighting
* Skilled and impeccably-dressed servers
* Full-service bars with an extensive selection of wines, spirits and champagnes
* Authentic, Chef-prepared Italian-American dishes served buffet or family style
* Skilled Banquet Managers experienced in a wide range of social, religious and cultural events

Contact Us for more information:
Ph: 630-536-2280
Email: naperville.banquets@maggianos.com
Click here to see our floor plans

View beautiful weddings celebrated at Maggiano's Little Italy

Maggiano's Little Italy

8 Reviews for Maggiano's Little Italy

• Erin

Erin · Married on 09/12/2015

I can't say enough about how wonderful Maggiano's Naperville was for hosting our wedding reception. We had just about 100 guests, and I could not be more thrilled that we chose them! The food was spectacular, which we expected, but what really stood out was the incredible service. Their staff was professional and attentive and made sure our guests were satisfied. I received so many compliments on the overall experience, and if I could do it again, I would choose Maggiano's Naperville all over again. Phyllis the Banquet Manager was helpful in orchestrating the room setup and menu suggestions. Everytime I spoke with her, I felt like I was the only bride she was helping. Her assistant, Joan, was there for the day of the event, and she too did not disappoint. I have nothing but incredible things to say about them, and I would absolutely consider hosting any event with them again!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Cynthia · Married on 10/24/2014

The food, the staff, and the room were all perfect. We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Maggiano's. The food was absolutely delicious, the staff were professional and attended to our every need, and the room was just right. From the first time we went in to discuss the event, to the tasting, to the big day they did everything to make it memorable for us and our guests. Every time we go back to the restaurant we can remember what a great time we had. Thank you Maggiano's!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2015

We had a wonderful rehearsal dinner at Maggiano's. We had so much food, everyone left stuffed and we had plenty of left overs for people to snack on at the post-wedding brunch on Sunday. We had about 40 people for our rehearsal, so we wanted a venue that would provide family style dining that was casual but nice enough to still feel like a special occasion, and Maggiano's worked out perfectly.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Maggiano's Little Italy FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 160
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner
  • What catering services do you offer? Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access