Hollywood, FL 33021 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About M Suarez Photography

If you want to be guided, love how you look, and have fun, we're the photographers for you!

When we got married in 2018, photography was on the top of our priorities list because we knew that these images would be the foundation of our legacy as husband and wife. With ourselves and our favorite couples in mind, we've crafted a personal and joyful experience that goes beyond hiring someone to hold a camera and take a few photos. Instead, we are here for you every step of the way - guiding you, cheering you on, laughing with you and making sure you feel your very best!

We're here to deliver the images you've always dreamed of and provide the experience you deserve.

xoxo, David and Meivys

Follow M Suarez Photography on

• Michelle Lawson Photography
  • Beautiful Memories Studio
  • Photos by Lulu
19522c39b60acbfe ChristmasStyledShootTuscawillaCountryClubOrlandoFLMSuarezPhoto
M Suarez Photography
haydeebrentweddingupstairsatlantagamsuarezphotography 5154 51 1004454 158921389724865
Yuri + Danny
Yolanda + Pedro
19522c39b60acbfe ChristmasStyledShootTuscawillaCountryClubOrlandoFLMSuarezPhoto

7 Reviews for M Suarez Photography

Monserratt · Married on 04/25/2020

This husband/wife duo are such fun partners that you feel as if you've known them forever. They make you feel at ease and are so incredibly helpful when it comes to taking pictures that you will fall in love with. They help with styling, outfit choices, posing, and give great direction so that your vision is fully executed. When I received my images they took my breath away. I was able to re-live that great day over and over again. The quality is 100% and I absolutely adore the final product. Meivys and David make a great team and are energetic and love what they do. I would recommend them to all anyone looking for a couples shoot, engagement, wedding, and all other life milestones. They will make you feel fabulous and you will have a great time all the while making fun memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 06/21/2018

M Suarez Photography's reply:

Thank you soooo much Monse! We always have an incredible time with you guys! I am so happy to deliver your vision and my favorite thing is that we are so alike! Thanks for being an amazing!

Brent · Married on 06/30/2019

David and Meivys were absolutely awesome!! It was such a fun, energetic and creative shoot!! David hyped me up and got us going while Meivys was directing us and snapping away. I highly recommend M Suarez Photography if you are looking for a great team to capture your special moment!

Sent on 05/30/2018

M Suarez Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brent! We had a blast from picking outfits to breakfast to jumping off some swings lol! You and Haydee were so fun, we had such an awesome time with you all!

Haydee · Married on 06/30/2019

We were so lucky to have Meivys and David come up and shoot our engagement pictures in Georgia! Meivys and David communicated weeks prior to our shoot making sure we were prepared from bouncing of ideas for props to helping narrow down outfits. The day of our shoot was an incredibly fun and memorable day. Their passion and creativity is evident in our PHENOMENAL pictures. Meivys and David are an extraordinary team, who go above and beyond paying attention to details while making you feel absolutely comfortable in front of the camera. Book them!

Sent on 05/30/2018

M Suarez Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Haydee! You are such a cutie! I loved how laid back and trusting you and Brent were. It means the world to us that you allowed us to help guide you. What an awesome time we had, can't wait to go up for the wedding!!!

• Hollywood, FL, 33021 See on map
    Location of (M Suarez Photography)