Love Crush Beauty

Greenlawn, NY View map

Welcome! We are a Long Island based team of makeup artists and hair stylists providing on location bridal and special occasion makeup and hair services Now it is time to plan one of the most important aspects for your wedding and that is makeup, hair, and hiring a true professional. Being a highly skilled and committed company in the bridal business for over 16 years our goal has always been to cater to our brides individual needs and personal tastes by giving them our complete attention and dedication. Hiring knowledgeable well trained and seasoned professionals will give you the peace of mind that you deserve all around! From the first time you contact us, until the finishing touches on the the 'day of', and everything in between...we know that you will feel at ease.

Your makeup & hair vendors will be the first to provide services for you on your big day and will be the one vendor that sets the tone of the day and is why its important to know you will be working witha team that cares! We are the people that literally pull your look, and the look of the bridal party together to make sure everyone kicks off the day beautifully, You and your bridal party will look flawless in person...and in your wedding photos that you will treasure for a lifetime! We take that responsibility and obligation very seriously! In addition, we offer and encourage continuous communication during the event process. It is important that you can rely on our team for support at any given time, and to look toward us for answers working through any questions regarding the process. We know weddings and events as well as we know makeup & hair and this is so important for you, as a client, since this is likely your first time planning a wedding.

We Proudly Invite You To Read About Our Unparalelled Standards! We Hope Join You On Your Big Day And To Give You A Beautiful Start!

Gretchen Marie And The Love Crush Beauty Team

Find Our Makeup artists in Huntington, NY and all of Nassau and Suffolk Counties.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25.00

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Erin
    Erin S. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing!!!!!!!

Loveee them! Highly recommend! Working with them was such a breeze, very nice and very professional! I was so impressed with their precautions during Covid to ensure everyone’s safety. I used them for my hair and my bridesmaids hair and love how it came out! So blown away!
    Pamela P. Married on 08/02/2020

Wonderful experience!

The Love Crush Beauty team is fabulous! From the initial wedding hair/makeup trial, to having to postpone the wedding, to making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day, Gretchen was not only super accommodating, but was also extremely kind, responsive, and so talented! She did my hair and makeup EXACTLY how I envisioned it, and it lasted all night! The rest of her team was also amazing - very friendly, professional, and they all did an amazing job. All my bridesmaids and both moms were so happy with how they looked, and everyone's hair and makeup lasted the entire night, through sweat and (happy) tears. And on top of all that amazing work, they are very reasonably priced, especially compared to other similar vendors in the Long Island area. I highly highly recommend them.
    Samantha Married on 02/02/2020

I felt gorgeous

Gretchen and her team were a calming presence the morning of my wedding. They were complete professionals and knew exactly what they were doing during our VERY early morning hair and makeup session. With my mother having spent this past year battling and beating ovarian cancer, she was concerned that she wouldn’t feel beautiful for our wedding. But Gretchen and her team made my mother feel absolutely beautiful, they took the time to expertly apply lashes, and makeup, and no one could tell she was wearing a wig that day. She didn't look sick at all and looked beautiful and vibrant! Making sure my mom felt gorgeous was a top priority for me on my wedding day and they absolutely succeeded in doing just that. My only advice would be to make sure you schedule enough time for getting ready...don’t want to feel rushed and anxious.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jeffrey & Rachel
    18 photos · 06/30/2016

Lighthouse Photography Dream Weddings Lighthouse Photography Dream Weddings Wedding Photographers

In order to produce amazing images, we need more than a vision, equipment and photography knowledge. Professional make up is essential. Stunning hair design is a must. As a bride, you will be the center of attention all day. Gretchen and her team are extremely talented and the results are always amazing! On top of everything, their personality is shining through, making the whole experience a pleasure! M.A.L.I. Hair and Makeup by Gretchen Marie & Co. is the guarantee of success!

The Makeup Loft NY, Makeup Artistry by Danielle Minnella The Makeup Loft NY, Makeup Artistry by Danielle Minnella Wedding Hair & Makeup

Gretchen is absolutely a true professional. She is so patient, kind and extremely knowledgeable and talented. You can see how much she loves working with her clients in the hair/makeup industry. I love workng with her as a team when we have large bridal parties.

91-101 Broadway, Suite 6, In Studio Or At Your Location Greenlawn, NY, 11740

In Studio, Or On Location And On Call 24/7 Please call for your appointment!
Location of (Love Crush Beauty)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding