Makeup by Krystle

Farmingdale, NY View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Makeup by Krystle is a mobile makeup company operating out of Farmingdale, New York. The owner, Krystle, is a passionate artist who strives to make all her clients feel confident and gorgeous. Whether it’s a wedding or photo session, this professional can highlight your natural beauty and leave you feeling stunning throughout your unforgettable celebration.

Experience

At the age of 18, Krystle began to work for MAC where she left a lasting impression on management and won several makeup contests. A few years later, this artist opened her own salon, gaining a large clientele for special events and weddings. Her work has appeared in many magazines for its flawless and elite style. Krystle has since worked with dozens of celebrities, TV personalities, professional models, and on various TV shows.

Makeup by Krystle offers a variety of services to ensure that your exact look is accomplished. Before the big day arrives, she offers makeup trials to ensure that the vision you envision is what you see in front of the mirror. Using only high-quality products, she can create a style that matches your personality. From bridal glam to a minimalistic look, no idea is too far-fetched for this creative artist. On the day of your wedding, Krystle can arrive at your location and reapply your makeup ahead of the festivities. Additional options include, but are not limited to:

• Eyelash and hair extensions
  • Eyebrow tinting
  • Airbrush tanning
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Male grooming

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair Removal
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Tanning
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Shaving
Tweezing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Meal Plans

Message vendor

• I
    Isabella L. Married on 10/03/2021

Amazing experience!

Krystle is the best makeup artist! My family has been using her for years and we are always so happy with our looks. She always makes sure you love your makeup and spends so much time on it to make it perfect!
    Tan Married on 08/07/2021

Loved my makeup!

I was attending a wedding in Long Island and not sure who to try for makeup, iam very picky with my makeup and can do my own pretty well. Iam so happy i found Krystle ! She really listened and showed me evey steo of the way to make sure i liked everything she was doing. My makeup lasted over 12 hours and looked fresh the whole night and looked really good in the photos. I even went to bed with the makeup on the attend the breakfast the next day and it was still sooo good !
    Maegan Married on 07/24/2021

Bride, birthday girl

"WOW!!!" This word is an understatement when describing the skills this chick has! I first hired Krystle back in May to give me some birthday makeup. It was perfect to what I had wanted. I decided to call her back for my wedding makeup this was weekend and she pulled all the tricks out of her bagS!!! Lol. Krystle is very knowledgeable when it comes to skin types and what products work best for your skin preferences. I was concerned about getting oily throughout the night, also worried about eye liner running or lashes come loose.... well, thank you Krystle because my makeup was flawless from 10am-4am the next day!!! I even woke up at 11am ready to go out again!!!

I guarantee you won't be disappointed in her artistry skills. Let me not forget that she is a master lash tech!!!

Makeup by Krystle's reply:

Wowwww! You are an absolute angel! You were such a pleasure to work with. I love this review😍 i really appreciate you taking the time to go out of your way and write this. 🙏🏻 This means alot to me so thank you , and i hope to see you soon!!😘😘😘🤍🤍🤍
  • illustration stars

Exclusive

1 Atlantic Ave, 79 Farmingdale, NY, 11735
631-655-5123
631-655-5123
Location of (Makeup by Krystle)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding