El Cajon, CA 92020 Map · Phone number

About Luxe Botanique

Hi! My name is Danielle, and I am the owner and co-founder of Luxe Botanique. We specialize in luxurious florals for weddings and events. We are a small business as of now, but that doesn't stop us from making big dreams come true. Planning a wedding or event and not sure where exactly to start? Email us, or give us a call! We'd love to hear from you! We work exclusively with professionals in the trade. We can't wait to get our hands dirty in creating a beautiful and unforgettable floral experience for you.

• Coastal Florals
  • Liz's Flowers
  • Unique Inspirations

2 Reviews for Luxe Botanique

Emile · Married on 06/20/2015

I was introduced to Luxe Botanique by my coordinator Tawnee, of Urban Shindigs (another vendor you should check out ;)). I had put flowers on the bottom of my list and was working under a tight budget. But after Danielle and I spoke over the phone a few times, I instantly knew she was sharing my vision. I met her once before my wedding (because I was living in Texas and planning a wedding in San Diego, CA) and again, we shared such an excitement for ideas and thoughts on the use of flowers in my space. Danielle was so flexible with me. I wanted specific lanterns and vases, so I bought those and she allowed me to have them shipped directly to her home so she could work on them and deliver them to the space. It was so accommodating, given I lived out of state. One the day of my wedding, I was floored with how amazing the arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, and even the loose flowers in the fountain looked in our wedding space. I could not believe it! She even surprised me with some blooms of flowers I really wanted, but had found out were not in season. It literally brought me to tears! I had approached the wedding not really wanting many floral elements and she totally changed my mind - it made me so happy that I choose to work with her! You cannot go wrong with Luxe Botanique!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/21/2014

When I first started looking for flowers, I had no idea where to start. A co-worker referred me to Danielle since she was doing her daughter's wedding. I went to her site and spoke with her immediately. I loved what I saw. Plus, I love to support small businesses who are truly talented, but need some help getting out there. Through the planning process, Danielle was a prompt communicator, asked me questions instead of just doing, and I felt she treated me as if it were her own. I wanted thick, "meaty" flowers in varying shades of pink with touches of orange and a splash of yellow for the summer. For my bouquet I wanted hot, pink Peonies tied with Navy and White striped ribbon. We weren't sure if we could make it happen at first, but she DID make it happen it they were incredible. My tables were wood farm tables that were splashed with color. She did perfect amounts of colors for my groom and his men and made two beautiful flower collars for our dogs. The cost was completely fair as well. I would highly recommend Danielle. I was completely happy with my flowers and sad that I can't keep them forever.

Sent on 07/01/2014