Lush Life Photography and Film

Lush Life Photography and Film 5
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/07/2018

100% recommended

We absolutely loved Blaga and her team, we hired her for photography and video for our wedding and she gave us engagement photos as part of the package. She did such a great job on everything, was very accommodating and responsive, photo and videos were FANTASTIC. She really went above and beyond for us!!!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Juan · Married on 07/07/2018

One word describes Blaga, Dimi, and the rest of her crew...Amazing...She is one of the most professional people I have ever had the pleasure to work with and one of the most easy going people I have ever met in my life. The the moment I contacted her I felt such an incredible positive vibe from her and after reading reviews and going over her work on multiple platforms online I knew we had found our photographer for our big day.

Her husband Dimi has a Jazz band which we contracted and was part of her best photography package. He blew us away with their rendition of both the Game of Thrones and Star Wars theme music. Yes we had a Classy subtle nerd wedding which happen to be my wife's idea which blew my mind that she wanted to do that. Epic win for all our guest and us of course.

If your on the fence about who you want to hire for your wedding or any other large or even small scale event do yourself a favor and go to her website which I will provide a link at the bottom of my review and check out her work for yourself. You can even go check out Dimi playing live at many locations throughout the city. Blaga my dear I salute you and I promise we will be hiring you for future events.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Cristina · Married on 06/23/2018

Great experience!! Highly recommend!!

Working with Blaga and her team was a pleasure, from start to finish. Our engagement photos, wedding photos and videos came out beautiful, and really captured every wonderful moment. She was very friendly and easy to talk to, easy to make plans with and answer questions, never intrusive and didn’t have us pose too much so that it always felt natural. We are very happy with the way she captured our special day.

Sent on 11/18/2018