9472 Green Rd, Goodrich, MI 48438 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lume Photography

Lume Photography is an intimate wedding and elopement photographer based near Detroit, Michigan. Andrea, the photographer and owner, specializes in emotive and meaningful images that capture the raw connection between people in adventurous locations. She enjoys documenting elopements, unique weddings, and couples in authentic and beautiful images to preserve the feeling of moment for all time. Whether you’re looking for amazing and meaningful wedding photography, elopement photography, engagement photos, or you just want to document your love story, Andrea is ready to capture it. She uses natural light, beautiful locations set in nature, and her skills and experience to create an unforgettable experience for couples.

If you are thinking of eloping, Lume Photography is prepared to help you throughout the planning process. Andrea can help you find the perfect location for your ceremony, guide you through the planning process, give you ceremony ideas, provide info on how to tell and involve your friends and family, and more. Services available include:

• Elopement photography and planning
  • Non-traditional wedding photography
  • Intimate wedding photography
  • Destination wedding photography
  • Connection sessions; documenting the connection between two souls in love
  • Bespoke albums to tell your story
  • Travel to any location, worldwide
Follow Lume Photography on

Lume Photography 5
Lume Photography 6
Lume Photography 7

Alayna · Married on 10/20/2018

I have worked with Lume Photography before, and when it came time to pick a wedding photographer there was no hesitation in going with Andrea. I knew her style, the way she worked, her friendliness, and the way she presents not only herself but her work. I had to do some convincing on my father in laws part. I'm so glad that we hired her and that we have more than amazing pictures to show off our day. Lume Photography is number one in our eyes. We have recommended her to everyone we know and all of our guests have her information. If you really are looking for someone who is going to capture all of the moments and then those that you can't even dream of you've found the right person for that in coming to the reviews. I could rave on and on about this business and the woman behind it for hours on end. If you don't believe me check out her work, set up a meeting with her. You'll be sure to fall in love with her work and the person that she is right away. I know I've told you a hundred times, but thank you from the bottom of our hearts! You've made lasting memories that are extremely beautiful and capture the whole day in a way we never thought possible.

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Lume Photography 14

Lume Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for this! I'm totally crying, lol! I am so incredibly grateful for you and John, and I wish all of life's best for both of you!

Carolina Bradtke · Married on 10/07/2018

It was perfect!!

Andrea was amazing! She completely captured all the beautiful moments we had at our wedding. She knew exactly how to use the surroundings we had from the venue for our couple’s pics (our wedding was Oct. 7, so there were a few leaves changing colors already). We felt super comfortable during the shoot, and never felt like we had to pose for pictures even during reception. She totally blended in.
    As for the final result, I just can’t get enough of all the pictures! I have so many favorite ones, absolutely stunning! They’re all perfect. We’re super happy with her job.

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Lume Photography 15
    Lume Photography 16
    Lume Photography 17
    Lume Photography 18
    Lume Photography 19
    Lume Photography 20

Lume Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Carolina! I absolutely loved working with you guys! Your wedding was amazing and I'm so happy I was able to capture it for you!

Lume Photography Pricing

Lume Photography Price Rates

Lume Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• Mike Sinclair DJ Services
    Mike Sinclair DJ Services Wedding DJs

Lume Photography does exceptional work. I had the pleasure of working with them at a Wedding and we worked very well together. I can highly recommend them!

• Ikonic Images
    Ikonic Images Wedding Videographers

Andrea with Lume Photography is such a joy to work with! I've had the pleasure of working with her a few times over the last few years, and I can't wait to work with her again. Her photography is creative, fun, and full of those perfectly-timed candid moments that only two lovers can share.

• 9472 Green Rd Goodrich, MI, 48438 See on map