9472 Green Rd, Goodrich, MI 48438 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Lume Photography

Lume Photography is an intimate wedding and elopement photographer based near Detroit, Michigan. Andrea, the photographer and owner, specializes in emotive and meaningful images that capture the raw connection between people in adventurous locations. She enjoys documenting elopements, unique weddings, and couples in authentic and beautiful images to preserve the feeling of moment for all time. Whether you’re looking for amazing and meaningful wedding photography, elopement photography, engagement photos, or you just want to document your love story, Andrea is ready to capture it. She uses natural light, beautiful locations set in nature, and her skills and experience to create an unforgettable experience for couples.

If you are thinking of eloping, Lume Photography is prepared to help you throughout the planning process. Andrea can help you find the perfect location for your ceremony, guide you through the planning process, give you ceremony ideas, provide info on how to tell and involve your friends and family, and more. Services available include:

• Elopement photography and planning
  • Non-traditional wedding photography
  • Intimate wedding photography
  • Destination wedding photography
  • Connection sessions; documenting the connection between two souls in love
  • Bespoke albums to tell your story
  • Travel to any location, worldwide
Follow Lume Photography on

Lume Photography 6
Lume Photography 7
  • Rose

Rose Casarez · Married on 05/31/2019

Best photos ever- and an amazing person to work with and have around you on your wedding day

I honestly cannot say enough about how happy we were with Andrea as our wedding photographer! She was accessible to us ahead of time, got to know us and helped us to organize photography into our wedding timeline so that on the day of, everyone was on the same page and we did not have to worry about anything. She took time to go to the locations ahead of time so that she would be familiar with the lighting and all of the best spots for photos. We have an amazing selection of the candid moments that make up our day, plus portraits. Our photos transport me back to that day, and that is so much more than I was looking for. I am so glad Andrea captured our day for us so that we can treasure these memories for forever!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Lume Photography 8
    Lume Photography 9
    Lume Photography 10
    Lume Photography 11
    Lume Photography 12
    Lume Photography 13

Alayna · Married on 10/20/2018

I have worked with Lume Photography before, and when it came time to pick a wedding photographer there was no hesitation in going with Andrea. I knew her style, the way she worked, her friendliness, and the way she presents not only herself but her work. I had to do some convincing on my father in laws part. I'm so glad that we hired her and that we have more than amazing pictures to show off our day. Lume Photography is number one in our eyes. We have recommended her to everyone we know and all of our guests have her information. If you really are looking for someone who is going to capture all of the moments and then those that you can't even dream of you've found the right person for that in coming to the reviews. I could rave on and on about this business and the woman behind it for hours on end. If you don't believe me check out her work, set up a meeting with her. You'll be sure to fall in love with her work and the person that she is right away. I know I've told you a hundred times, but thank you from the bottom of our hearts! You've made lasting memories that are extremely beautiful and capture the whole day in a way we never thought possible.

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Lume Photography 14

Lume Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for this! I'm totally crying, lol! I am so incredibly grateful for you and John, and I wish all of life's best for both of you!

Lume Photography Pricing

Lume Photography Price Rates

Lume Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• Mike Sinclair DJ Services
    Mike Sinclair DJ Services Wedding DJs

Lume Photography does exceptional work. I had the pleasure of working with them at a Wedding and we worked very well together. I can highly recommend them!

• Ikonic Images
    Ikonic Images Wedding Videographers

Andrea with Lume Photography is such a joy to work with! I've had the pleasure of working with her a few times over the last few years, and I can't wait to work with her again. Her photography is creative, fun, and full of those perfectly-timed candid moments that only two lovers can share.

• 9472 Green Rd Goodrich, MI, 48438 See on map