Houghton, MI 49931 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Riutta Images

Hey, I’m Bryana!

Most days you can find me drinking a cup of cold coffee daydreaming about my next travel adventure. I am best known for my huge, curly hair. My friends might say that I’m very much so, a planner. Don’t get me wrong, I love the occasional spontaneous adventure, but there’s just something about being organized that makes me happy.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior and I love growing my faith through him. People who want to create something or plan to start a business get me so pumped up, it’s hard to get me to shut up about how excited I am! Travel and coffee go hand in hand for me. I love to find the best coffee shop in every town I wander to!

I photograph couples who want a relaxed and fun wedding day and families who want to remember those precious moments with their little ones. When I’m not busy documenting special moments, you can catch me kayaking and laying in the sun on Lake Superior or watching movies with my handsome husband, Brett.

To learn more about me and see my work just head over to my website: www.riuttaimages.com

Follow Riutta Images on

Riutta Images 3
  • Janna

Janna Sauvola · Married on 07/13/2019

best. day. ever.

Bryana went above and beyond to capture all the special moments, details, and decorations ❤️ The pictures are so amazing we’re in LOVE with them, when you look through them it’s like you’re re-living your wedding day 😍 she is excellent with her clients, very experienced and super fun! I couldn’t have asked for a better, more organized, on schedule day. She’s on top of it! We got the 6 hour package, and I would recommend to anyone to get at least the 8 hour or full day package tho it’s SO worth it and it makes it easier on the photographer! You rock, Bryana we can’t thank you enough ❤️

Sent on 08/29/2019

Kara Pierce · Married on 06/08/2019

10/10 would recommend!

Amazing! Bryana was great to work with. It can be a little awkward getting pictures taken but Bryana told us exactly what to do. She made us both feel comfortable. Our pictures turned out beautiful.

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 05/31/2019

Copper Harbor Wedding

Incredible to work with! Bryana took time to get to know us and exactly what we wanted for our wedding. She even made a trip to Grand Rapids just for our engagement photos. She works really fast, helping to make the most of your time with her and does a great job of not making you feel awkward or too posed for photos. More than satisfied with our experience with her and how all of our photos turned out. She captured every special moment that we can now cherish forever. Thank you, Bryana! You’re amazing!

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Riutta Images 4
    Riutta Images 5
    Riutta Images 6

Riutta Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints