Houghton, MI 49931 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Riutta Images

Hey, I’m Bryana!

Most days you can find me drinking a cup of cold coffee daydreaming about my next travel adventure. I am best known for my huge, curly hair. My friends might say that I’m very much so, a planner. Don’t get me wrong, I love the occasional spontaneous adventure, but there’s just something about being organized that makes me happy.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior and I love growing my faith through him. People who want to create something or plan to start a business get me so pumped up, it’s hard to get me to shut up about how excited I am! Travel and coffee go hand in hand for me. I love to find the best coffee shop in every town I wander to!

I photograph couples who want a relaxed and fun wedding day and families who want to remember those precious moments with their little ones. When I’m not busy documenting special moments, you can catch me kayaking and laying in the sun on Lake Superior or watching movies with my handsome husband, Brett.

To learn more about me and see my work just head over to my website: www.riuttaimages.com

Follow Riutta Images on

laura brett 3560 51 747071 1560454383

26 Reviews for Riutta Images

Lauren Suozzi · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Experience!

Our experience with Bryana was simply amazing. Our engagement photos and wedding photos turned out beautiful. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made everyone comfortable and was incredibly professional throughout the entire process. We can't even begin to recommend Bryana enough. We can't wait to work with her in the future.

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/15/2018

Exceeded our expectations!

We had such a great experience with Bryanna. She travelled across the country for our wedding, and we couldn't be happier with our photos. She beautifully captures the details and the special moments, and she does it efficiently and surreptitiously. We felt very comfortable throughout the experience. Bryanna was great at communicating, always on time, offered a lot of helpful suggestions, and was willing to work with our ideas. We are so in love with our wedding and engagement photos. She captured the day in such a natural and honest way, and we are so happy to have the photos to look back on.

Sent on 02/03/2019

Nichole · Married on 08/11/2018

Not only was Bryana a fantastic photographer who takes amazing photos, but by the end of our engagement session she seemed more like a friend then our photographer! Very professional, quick to respond, and was a joy to have around on our big day.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Riutta Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints