P.O. Box 514, Haymarket, VA 20168 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About LuBells, LLC

LuBells, LLC is owned and Operated by Lulu Jackson.

Ms Jackson is a Certified Wedding Consultant and Personal Trainer

With LuBells,LLC you only need to make One Stop to get ready for that Special Day of Covenant Commitment.

Read the Testimonials to see what clients have to say about their experience with LuBells.

17 Reviews for LuBells, LLC

• User4296690 · event on 07/26/2014

Highly recommend LuBells for hosting your next party to remember. Excellent service, very professional, and an outstanding planner who can turn your dream into a reality that leaves you saying "Wow."

Sent on 08/03/2014

Andora · Married on 06/14/2014

If I could give LuBells an overall rating of 100 I would. If you want your wedding to be perfect, and I do mean perfect, not almost perfect but the best day you could ever imagine, hire Lulu Jackson. My husband and I were more than thrilled about how well Lulu handled everything from Day 1. She puts so much effort into the planning of a wedding. It's like she treats it as though it is her own. She also gives the bride and groom an opportunity to not stress over the small or big stuff because she will take care of it so you and your "soon to be" can spend some quality time together and not think much about the wedding. I was more than pleased to have Lulu to work with. I can't say enough about how organized and on top of everything she is. She was a pleasure to work with and made our day the absolute best. We won't be planning another wedding, of course, but if we do plan anything that she could in any way be a part of, it will definitely be her. Hire her today!! It will be the absolute best wedding vendor decision you could possibly make. She's amazing!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Diane · Married on 10/06/2013

Lubells was very knowledgable about all the aspects in planning a wedding. She was very helpful in keeping me within my budget. She knows where to get the best deals and has coupons for everything! I actually think I saved money having her as my planner. She was on point with details and making sure everything was ordered and reserved in a timely manner to make sure that I had the best along with a stress free day. I would of been so lost without her.

Sent on 01/06/2014

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• LuBells, LLC 1
    Free Consultation
    Go to www.LuBells.com to contact us for a free 1 hour consultation. Mention this website in your e-mail.

• 5iveStar Media Productions
    5iveStar Media Productions Wedding Videographers

LuLu Jackson is one of the most organized Wedding Coordinators we have ever had the pleasure to work with ... her events are always on time ... and the vendors she works with are always at the top of their professions. The numerous events we have filmed where she was the "Emcee" and "Mastermind" were some of the most beautiful weddings we have worked during our twenty years of being in business. We look forward to out next event with this company ... Jim Ratliff, Pres, 5iveStar Media Productions

• Walter Drayton Photography
    Walter Drayton Photography Wedding Photographers

Lulu, your organization brings elegant order to the wedding events you manage and plan. You and your team always perform an outstanding job! I always feel a sense of relief when I hear that you are at the helm and I would be more than happy to spread the word to all potential brides about the wonderful service you provide.

• Sweet Dreams Studio - NY NJ Wedding Photography & Photo Booth Rental
    Sweet Dreams Studio - NY NJ Wedding Photography & Photo Booth Rental Wedding Photographers

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your network. We look forward to building a beautiful relationship with you in the near future! JB Yong Photographer - www.SweetDreamsStudio.com

• P.O. Box 514 Haymarket, 20168 See on map