LT Presents

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$700 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$700 Package Price

LT Presents is a wedding planning company based in Southaven, Mississippi. Since 2015, these expert planners have been helping each couple make their vision a reality from start to finish.

Experience
LT Presents has experience planning civil, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. Owner and head coordinator Latrice has over 15 years of corporate management and event planning experience.We are a accredited company with the Better Business Bureau and we are recognized by Mississippi as a Women Owned Minority Business.

LT Presents offers many services to bring together each detail of your wedding day and provide you with a stress-free, memorable experience. The wedding planning services they provide include:

• Budget analysis
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Venue sourcing

Areas Covered
LT Presents serves weddings in the Mid-South, Tennessee, and Mississippi areas. They are also available to travel to destinations worldwide.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$450

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$700

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Asalyn M. Married on 06/18/2022

Amazing choice

Latrice was amazing! Husband found on wedding wire and although I didn't realize in the beginning how much work actually goes into planning a wedding I quickly found out and was glad that she was there to help.. Help was an understatement. She had our backs from the very first meeting until we said goodbye at the end of wedding day. Vender lists, help with selections, and making sure we had everything in order for our day. I would recommend LT Presents 100% to anyone looking for a planner for their big day. Service was awesome, and she went above and beyond. We are so grateful we chose LT. If you don't think you need a planner/coordinator, you do! Search engines cannot replace the knowledge an expertise that she brings to the planning process!

LT Presents's reply:

🥺 you are making me tear up. You both are amazing and I wish you both many blessings and much success. I loved being there for you both. Every moment! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your day.
  • Loren
    Loren H. Married on 10/16/2021

Do not miss out!

Latrice made my wedding day go SEAMLESS. She handled everything from table cloths, to decor, coordination, you name it she handled it. She was responsive for an entire YEAR of planning. Always available through text, email, etc. we had an initial meeting with her to discuss budget, and she didn’t go over it once and still have me the most beautiful wedding day. All of the vendors she connected me to were so helpful and amazing. I could not have asked for a better wedding, and she is the soul reason it went perfectly. Everyone on my wedding day kept asking me “why are you so calm???” It was because of her. You will remember your wedding day forever, please let Latrice make it special, you will NOT regret it. (And at a fantastic price, however her services are priceless.)

LT Presents's reply:

You are so sweet. I hope you are enjoying your honeymoon. I'm so jelly 😂. You and Andrew are awesome thank you for this opportunity to be apart of your special day.
    Audrey Married on 10/03/2021

Great Day if Wedding Service

Latrice was great! She provided the great service for the wedding day. She was friendly, professional and worked well with other vendors. Thanks for making day wonderful. I would definitely recommend!

LT Presents's reply:

Thank you so much Mrs. John! Your family came together and blew it out the park. It was so easy to coordinate with such an awesome group. Thank you for trusting me with your daughter and new son- in- laws special day. Congratulations again.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

P.O Box 751 Southaven, MS, 38671
662-313-5226
Location of (LT Presents)

Other vendors in Memphis for your wedding