San Diego, San Diego, CA 92128 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 57

About Love Rockers

Love Rockers is a professional wedding DJ company based in San Diego, California. With over 20 years of experience in both special event sound and lighting, they have the skill and expertise to provide the perfect entertainment for your special day.

Love Rockers has an array of services available to couples looking to find the right entertainment for their wedding day. Their most popular DJ package features a consultation, an MC and travel expenses. With a variety of different genres available - including hip hop, top 40 and oldies - Love Rockers has something for everyone. Services such as their option for a do-not-play list ensure that only the music you want to hear gets played on your big day. Other services are:

• Liability insurance

66 Reviews for Love Rockers

• Nicole

Nicole M. · Married on 02/10/2021

Ace Hotel & Swim Club 10.26.19 Wedding

I started working with Ken in 2014. The first wedding we did together I just loved his playlist. He had songs that you haven't heard in awhile and loved to popular music. He had songs that just gives you all the feels to ones that will get you on the dance floor. I loved that during dinner service he had songs that guests were singing and dancing to while they were eating. He played songs when it was appropriate. When the guests were on the dance floor having a good time he knew to keep the energy up with the right songs and not throw in a slow song to clear out the dance floor. Which I've seen many DJ's do. They have a set playlist and don't watch the crowds vibe. This is what I love about Ken he pays attention to how the crowd is reacting. I knew from this day I was going to recommend him to my clients.

I've worked with Ken on countless weddings and when it was my turn to get married I knew he had to be our DJ. Ken is so nice, easy to talk to, and really just wants to give his clients a good time. When Jimmy and I met with Ken we told him we wanted the most hype grand entrance, dinner service to have songs that guests can sing along to and take them down memory lane. We also told him we want a playlist that will keep guests on the dance floor and at the end of the night craving more. I definitely have to say mission accomplished!

Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now is mine and Jimmy's song. We new this had to be our song for our first dance, but we didn't know how to dance to it. Ken happened to make his own mix of this song that we were able to groove to. It was meant to be! Towards the end of the song we faced the crowed and everyone clapped and sang along with us. It was definitely one of the memorable moments of the night.

Big thank you to Ken and Froi for giving us such a fun night. Can we do it again?!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Nastasja

Nastasja · Married on 11/09/2019

Beyond amazing!

My wedding was on 11/9/19 at the marquess in Murrieta and let’s just say ken from love rockers made it a memorable one. My best friend recommended Ken and man oh man am I glad she did. He was fun and kept the crowd going. Thank you ken for making my wedding so memorable and always being so quick to answer any of the questions I had. As a bride I was super stressed about everything but he made this part easy and fun. Would recommend a million times over if you’re looking for someone who is professional, fun and a real crowd pleaser!!! Thank you again!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Jeanvally

Jeanvally · Married on 08/31/2019

Hire the love rockers!

We had our wedding at the Inamori Pavillion (lower garden of the Japanese Friendship Garden at Balboa Park) Labor Day weekend (just about a month ago). We were recommended to Ken by our very good friends who said they recommend him to every bride/groom every chance they get. So we already knew we wanted to hire him before reaching out We were just hopeful that he was available on our big day, which he was thank goodness. From the moment we reached out, he always responded very quickly to any questions that we had. Something you don't take for granted when you're planning a wedding! It was a no brainer that we wanted to work with someone as friendly & professional as him, on top of the recommendation.

Providing song selections beforehand was very easy; took care of it two weeks before via email/text as well as a quick phone conversation to make sure we were on the same page. Come the big day, his execution of our taste in music was flawless. We have NEVER been to a wedding where the dance floor was THAT packed, the ENTIRE time. My husband and I would look at each other in awe the entire night, could not believe how much of a party it was -- it was such a great time. Every time the music would start back up again (after cake cutting, money dance, etc.) all the tables rushed to the dance floor. We gave him more (almost double) the song requests he actually needed knowing we'd be lucky if he got to play even half. He played 90% if not all, and I remember thinking at the sweetheart table & on the dance floor multiple times, "he's playing this song?! I love this song!" in excitement. Everyone around me shared the same sentiments as we all would look at each other, drop our jaws, nod our heads (as if to say "ohh yeahhh") and either start singing (if it was a classic R&B slow jam) or dance if the song was a 'banger', which I swear it felt like every song was! He even played all the random, easy-listening ballads that were sentimental to my husband/I -- something every (especially this) bride/groom truly appreciates :). He was able to feel the crowd, he played the perfect songs at the right times & our guests kept saying, "this is the funnest wedding I've ever been to!" Even a week after, our guests were still talking about how awesome the music was, I kid you not.

To sum things up, from the beginning we knew our wedding was going to be the most special day ever for the both of us. But we had no idea how much more magical, and how much more amazing of a time it could be, until we were in it, living it, with the best music we could've ever hoped being played throughout the entire night. THANK YOU LOVE ROCKERS!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Love Rockers FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

• San Diego San Diego, CA, 92128 See on map
    858-335-5562 (Phone number)
    Location of (Love Rockers)