Love Rockers

San Diego, CA View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Love Rockers is a professional wedding DJ company based in San Diego, California. With over 20 years of experience in both special event sound and lighting, they have the skill and expertise to provide the perfect entertainment for your special day.

Love Rockers has an array of services available to couples looking to find the right entertainment for their wedding day. Their most popular DJ package features a consultation, an MC and travel expenses. With a variety of different genres available - including hip hop, top 40 and oldies - Love Rockers has something for everyone. Services such as their option for a do-not-play list ensure that only the music you want to hear gets played on your big day. Other services are:

• Liability insurance
  • Sound system
  • Microphones
  • Uplighting

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

• Zoe
    Zoe R. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing Time !

Kenn from Love Rockers was our DJ and he did not disappoint! I am very particular about how songs transition, and let me tell you he was SMOOTH! Our group also LOVES to karaoke, and he let us take the mic and sing our hearts out. He played everything we wanted and more. The minute the grandmas left, he turned our vibe up and let us get hyphy, let us get 90s, let us just live our best lives!! I’ve been married for two months now, and people still talk about how awesome our wedding was. Kenn set such a fun vibe for us on the dance floor. Also, we had a surprise dance and our first dance, and he hit every queue! He was also so professional, and just a great time himself. All of my friends and family loved him! My dad who DJs too, is still talking about Kenn. Do yourself a favor and hire Love Rockers, if you’re looking for the best time ever!
  • Nastasja
    Nastasja Married on 11/09/2019

Beyond amazing!

My wedding was on 11/9/19 at the marquess in Murrieta and let’s just say ken from love rockers made it a memorable one. My best friend recommended Ken and man oh man am I glad she did. He was fun and kept the crowd going. Thank you ken for making my wedding so memorable and always being so quick to answer any of the questions I had. As a bride I was super stressed about everything but he made this part easy and fun. Would recommend a million times over if you’re looking for someone who is professional, fun and a real crowd pleaser!!! Thank you again!
  • Nicole
    Nicole M. Married on 10/26/2019

Ace Hotel & Swim Club 10.26.19 Wedding

I started working with Ken in 2014. The first wedding we did together I just loved his playlist. He had songs that you haven't heard in awhile and loved to popular music. He had songs that just gives you all the feels to ones that will get you on the dance floor. I loved that during dinner service he had songs that guests were singing and dancing to while they were eating. He played songs when it was appropriate. When the guests were on the dance floor having a good time he knew to keep the energy up with the right songs and not throw in a slow song to clear out the dance floor. Which I've seen many DJ's do. They have a set playlist and don't watch the crowds vibe. This is what I love about Ken he pays attention to how the crowd is reacting. I knew from this day I was going to recommend him to my clients.

I've worked with Ken on countless weddings and when it was my turn to get married I knew he had to be our DJ. Ken is so nice, easy to talk to, and really just wants to give his clients a good time. When Jimmy and I met with Ken we told him we wanted the most hype grand entrance, dinner service to have songs that guests can sing along to and take them down memory lane. We also told him we want a playlist that will keep guests on the dance floor and at the end of the night craving more. I definitely have to say mission accomplished!

Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now is mine and Jimmy's song. We new this had to be our song for our first dance, but we didn't know how to dance to it. Ken happened to make his own mix of this song that we were able to groove to. It was meant to be! Towards the end of the song we faced the crowed and everyone clapped and sang along with us. It was definitely one of the memorable moments of the night.

Big thank you to Ken and Froi for giving us such a fun night. Can we do it again?!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

San Diego San Diego, CA, 92128
858-335-5562
Location of (Love Rockers)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding