Love Lipstick & Lashes

San Antonio, TX View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Love Lipstick & Lashes is a wedding makeup salon based out of San Antonio, Texas. Owner Laura Gorman and her team invite you into the studio to create your bespoke wedding look, or they’ll travel to your venue. Laura has been passionate about cosmetics since a young age and has been a professional beautician for more than 10 years. She feels blessed to be part of your special day as you celebrate this all-important life milestone.

Love Lipstick & Lashes offers consultations and trials so that you can test out your vision beforehand and ask any questions. Laura is skilled in a variety of techniques such as customized airbrush makeup and applying individual lashes. She and her team are also happy to work with your entire wedding party, ensuring everyone can get ready together. These professionals’ services include:

• Multiple stylists
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$35

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$35

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$55

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$15

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$55

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Amanda
    Amanda A. Married on 05/07/2022

There aren’t enough positive words in the English language to describe my ex!

I had to find another hair and makeup company for my wedding with not a lot of time (according to my wedding timeline) because my first person canceled on me. Laura and her girls were absolutely AMAZING! From my bridal trial to my wedding day…everything was perfect!!!

Omigosh Amanda we love you to pieces girl!!! 😭❤️🥺❤️😍🥰😘
    It was truly a blessing to be a part of your special day, and we love that we made a new, amazing friend too!! We wish you and your new hubby a lifetime of love, laughter, happiness always, and every blessing imaginable sweetheart!! 🥰❤️🥰😘😘
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 04/02/2022

Will make you feel confident!

Laura is the absolute sweetest person to work with. She goes ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure that you are completely satisfied and confident for your big day. She was great at listening how I wanted to look, what I wanted to accentuate, and what I didn't like. I got married this past weekend on 4.2.22 and she scheduled multiple hair and makeup trials with me, without charge, until I was 100% ready for my big day. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNHEARD OF!
    Laura also matched me with an amazing hairstylist, Kaitlyn, after seeing how much I needed someone who was an expert in braids. . WOWWOOWOWOW. I was in love and Katlyn drove over an hour to make it on my big day just to do my hair before her other appointment. The rest of Laura's team were also great and did a fantastic job on my bridesmaids and moms! Laura did my makeup and my mom kept commenting on how she was the best one she has seen and she is an expert. My mom was shadowing Laura do my makeup just to get some pointers!
    Thank you ladies so much for making us look so beautiful. Highly recommend!!!

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Omigosh thank you so so much sweet Kim!! It was such a joy to be a part of your most special day!! Thank you so so much for having us!! We wish you and Ryan a lifetime of love, laughter, every happiness, and blessings always!!! We ❤️y’all!!
  • KIRSTEN
    Kirsten D. Married on 03/13/2022

Awesome service!

Laura and Melinda did my hair and makeup for my wedding on 5/1/22. They arrived on time and did an amazing job! Thank you, ladies, for all you did you to make me feel beautiful on our special day!

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Omigosh Kirsten thank you so so much!!! You were such a joy!! Wishing you and your new hubby all the best always sweet lady! 🥰❤️🥰

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

16 photos · 09/25/2021
  • Jordie & Ronnie
    49 photos · 07/24/2020

15069 IH 35 N, Bldg. # 212, Suite # 26 San Antonio, TX, 78154
Location of (Love Lipstick & Lashes)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding