Love Junkies NYC

201 West 111th Street #4C, New York, NY 10026 Map · Phone number

About Love Junkies NYC

A boutique wedding DJ in New York, New York, Love Junkies NYC is the ideal choice for keeping you and your guests on your feet. A successful part of the wedding industry for the last three years, the company provides couples with a broad knowledge of musical styles. Utilizing its meticulous organizational skills, Love Junkies NYC makes certain each wedding reflects the unique personalities and backgrounds of its couples.

Experience
Jon Oliver is the owner and founder of Love Junkies. He has been featured in various publications, including The New York Times, New York Magazine and Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine. Jon is a preferred DJ at top wedding venue The Foundry.

Love Junkies NYC proudly offers couples a variety of wedding entertainment services. Said services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Sound/PA system
  • Microphones
  • MC services

Areas Covered
Love Junkies NYC provides DJ services to newly engaged couples in the New York, New York area. Services are also extended to those throughout New Jersey and Connecticut.

Follow Love Junkies NYC on

Love Junkies NYC 1
Love Junkies NYC 2

Rj Mcnamara · Married on 09/29/2018

"The Best Wedding Music" - All of Our Guests

My wife and I worked with Ben after hearing him perform for a wedding we had attended previously. Ben is super easy to work with, and has a nice system in place for running through all the ins and outs of a wedding day. Most importantly, Ben is super collaborative and can take the songs/vibe you're going for and bring it to the next level with his extensive knowledge of good music. We loved working with Ben and had several friends ask us for his info. Could not recommend more strongly!!

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

To start, I started referring people to him before he even played at my wedding because I just really liked him as a person. I was introduced to Ben from another DJ from NYC who said Ben was the best DJ he knew in the area, and was always his go-to when referring DJ’s. I was very impressed by that DJ- so I thought he was a very credible source and eagerly said yes and booked Ben right away.

Ben then exceeded every expectation I had. As many brides and grooms know, good music and a good DJ is the MOST important part of the wedding - next to an open bar of course. If your music sucks, it’s likely your wedding will too. So as anyone would be, and even though I had faith Ben would be great, I was still nervous and stressed about it all working out.

From the beginning Ben was cool, calm collected, and very kind. There were multiple occasions where he calmed me down as I was having a bridezilla moment. I specifically remember one email exchange when I was panicking about something stupid, and apologized for being all over the place. His response was “everything will be fine. i promise. really no need to worry. i will take care of you and the music and you won't be worried.” I legit cried at that moment because I felt like I truly was being taken care of and that I didn’t have to worry, and that meant the world to me at the time.

Then the day of the wedding came and he made sure he took the time to personally introduce himself to me and my husband, and then killed it (in a good way) all night long. He played everything I asked for and more. I even had multiple different groups of people come up to me during and after the wedding to talk about how great the music and DJ were. Some even said it was the best one they ever heard and were planning on using him for their wedding. I truly couldn’t have had a better experience, and I am very grateful I was introduced to Ben. He made the party, and we partied our faces off and danced the night away.

Priya · Married on 04/07/2018

Jon is a true professional who takes his craft seriously. He loves music and has extensive experience across genres which enables him to make a perfect template to play the music you are looking to hear on your day. His client service is also excellent. He is responsive and exceptionally organized and was able to help plan some of the order of our events using his experience that we had not yet thought of.

From our first email conversation to our video chat to our correspondence as we discussed music we wanted to have played, Jon was kind, patient and an excellent listener. On the day of our wedding he played what we had discussed, kept events moving on time and helped smoothly guide the day while playing some great tracks without some of the fanfare we have seen from other DJ's. Jon uses great equipment and even visited our venue to ensure he understood the layout and where he could best position himself for acoustics and MC duties. Highest Recommendation.

Love Junkies NYC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System