Love Always Wedding Officiants

Austin, TX View map

Congratulations on you upcoming wedding. You've done the hard part of finding your true love. Now who is going to officiate your wedding?

My name is Rev. Tania Padilla. I have been Officiating weddings since June of 2003. I live in Austin, Tx and am a mother to three boys.

Custom designed, non-denominational ceremonies performed with Beauty, Grace, and Majesty. Your wishes and personal traditions are included and honored. Caring attention to detail.

Rev tania padilla says, "I perform each ceremony as if it were the first, last and only ceremony I will ever perform. Every couple that stands before me deserves to have an extraordinary and memorable experience. After all, this is the moment when they are making promises of love and deepening the spiritual bond they have created. It is an honor to be chosen to share such an intimate moment and so it is important for me to contribute a feeling of warmth, intimacy and magic! I never rush through a ceremony, rather I speak to the couple and help them feel relaxed and present."

Welcoming diversity (religious, spiritual, interfaith, people in all paths of life, cultures, philosophies, and lifestyles) including those who are not religious and those who are spiritual in their own way. The emphasis of our ceremonies is love and joy. Serving All Couples in a caring and non-judgmental way. Have peace of mind, what you and he create together is what will happen

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Presbyterian
Quaker
  • F
    Florencia Married on 03/16/2017
    Thank you for so much love on our wedding!!! You're the best!
    Jannet Married on 03/07/2017
    We loved you, thanks a lot!!! We highly reccomend them! =)
    Charotte Married on 03/20/2010
    I was so nervous about the whole experience, though after meeting with Tania Padilla, I felt at ease. The ceremony was created so special for my husband and i. We loved the concep of the rose exchange, as well as other parts of the ceremony. I would gladly refer Love Always Wedding Officiants to any and everyone. It will leave you breathless, and your guest as well.

Private Residence Austin, 78728
Location of (Love Always Wedding Officiants)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding