Lost and Found Farm

Wiscasset, Maine View map

$3,000 Typical Price

Lost & Found Farm grows and designs beautiful seasonal blooms for weddings and events. A vast variety of flowers are seeded, cultivated, and harvested at their peak to provide a unique and natural style- tastefully integrating texture and color. They offer full wedding design in Southern and Mid-Coast regions of Maine, as well as DIY flower buckets if you would like to do your own arranging. Lost & Found Farm is dedicated to growing sustainable flowers and bringing your floral vision to life on your wedding day.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$160.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3000.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Abigail K. Married on 07/18/2020

Wonderful experience with Lost and Found Farm

Lost and Found Farm and Lauren do an amazing job with flowers. My partner and I had to seriously scale back our wedding plans, and change our venue due to Covid and Lauren was so flexible, willing to roll with the punches and helped us to have beautiful flowers, including some flower arrangements for a table and a beautiful arbor for our little ceremony. It was so wonderful to have locally grown flowers arranged so beautifully for our event. I would highly recommend Lost and Found Farm.
    Anna B. Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing Maine Flowers!

Lost and Found Farm and Lauren do an outstanding job making a wedding venue come alive with flowers. For my wedding she made a beautiful arch at the outdoor alter making it look spectacular for the ceremony itself. She also managed to spruce up a fairly dingy tent for the dinner by making stylish cascading arrangements on the tables. She listened to my flower preferences and was able to provide flowers that suited my tastes perfectly. Lost and Found Farm provides beautiful Maine grown flowers and arranges them artfully. However, I'd say if you are looking for very formal or traditional flowers such as huge centerpieces of orchids or roses this farm may not be quite right for you. Overall, I would highly recommend this vendor.
  • F
    Fiona O. Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely thrilled

I can't say enough good things about our experience working with Lauren. When we first sat down with her, I was worried that what I was hoping for - natural flowers that lent a luxurious feeling to our venue, a friend's place in Kennebunk - was going to be far outside what we'd budgeted for. Lauren got this from the beginning, and absolutely delivered - the centerpieces brought the space alive in a magnificent way, and the bridesmaids couldn't stop talking about the bouquets. My husband and the groomsmen were also pretty taken with boutonnieres even if they had no idea exactly what flowers they were ;) Lauren arrived ahead of the agreed upon on time, and stayed to make sure everything was arranged perfectly. If you're looking for natural, gorgeous flowers for your Maine wedding, Lost and Found Farm should be your first stop!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

156 GARDINER RD Wiscasset, Maine, 04578-4200
2076155325
Location of (Lost and Found Farm)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding