Los Laureles Lodge

Post Office Box 2310 313 West Carmel Valley Road, Carmel Valley, CA 93924 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

Creative bridal portrait
los

• Real Weddings 4

6 Reviews for Los Laureles Lodge

I had my wedding at Los Laureles Lodge last October, and I don't know what took me so long to write this review. This was, without a doubt, the perfect venue for our wedding. The setting was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. I loved being able to have guests of the wedding stay at the venue, and the house on the hill was an amazing place to get ready. The site is amazing and the food is good, but the best thing about Los Laureles is Les.

Without Les, the day would not have gone nearly as well. Les is a wedding veteran. She knows how to manage a wedding, and did an amazing job. She made the night stay on schedule, even chasing guests away so that my new husband and I actually had a chance to eat. Les did more for the day than I could have asked. She helped get guests where they needed to be, she moved my car when I was running behind, and she was a kind smiling face throughout the night. I knew if I needed absolutely anything Les would be there.

We could not have picked a better place for a wedding, and I am so so happy with our decision. My extended family is even thinking about going back for our next Thanksgiving!

Sent on 02/01/2016
  • Y

Yuni · Married on 07/07/2012

Love Los Laureles Lodge! The minute we saw the oak tree for our ceremony, we were sold. The outdoor reception area was gorgeous, too! Beautifully landscaped - we almost didn't even need any decorations. Les was so great - she kept her cool from day one. She was super accommodating and very helpful through out all the planning, including the actual wedding day.

The food was also delicious! We offered a choice of salmon or filet mignon and both were so great!!

We had about 100 guests and I was so happy that Les was able to accommodate all of them! The wedding party rented the Hill Top House and we had a BLAST!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Thalia · Married on 07/16/2011

Los Laureles Lodge was in a word AMAZING!! Les was wonderful to work with and did everything she could to make our day as seamless as possible. Communication was great and she followed through on every detail. We were fortunate enough to have a beautiful day and Les was a huge part of our wedding day success!

Sent on 01/16/2012

Los Laureles Lodge FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Hotel, Inn/B&B, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner

Real Weddings

• Post Office Box 2310, 313 West Carmel Valley Road Carmel Valley, 93924 See on map
    8316590481 (Fax Number)