Attributes highlighted by couples

Airbrush
Seasoned Professional
Hair Styling
Bridal Hair and Makeup

Lola + Liv is a bridal makeup and hairstyling company located in Irvine, California. Owner, Rita Tischler, loves working with her clients to make their visions become a reality on their big day. You’ll feel included in the process because Rita is thorough with her consultations, checklists, and all followups, leading up to, and including your wedding day.

Lola + Liv consists of a team of professionals that can take on a maximum group size of 10 people (20 services total). They limit their services to make sure each person gets a VIP experience and the attention to detail that really matters during these once in a lifetime events.

Our pricing includes Airbrush or High Definition foundation, top of the line makeup brands, false lashes, a sample of your lip color along with brushes for touch ups, a schedule/timeline for the day-of, and much more.

Email us today at bonjour@lolaandliv.com to schedule a complimentary call to discuss any questions you may have.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Rita Tischler

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

100% Recommended by couples

T
Theresa A. Sent on 10/19/2020

Great Hair and Make-up on my wedding day

Rita is very professional, easy to talk to and very responsive. She took into consideration my preferences. Due to her pregnancy she was not able to be my stylist but the stylist she gave me was so awesome, very kind and did such a wonderful job- I had compliments from everyone.
J
Janet Sent on 11/19/2019

The best experience!

Lola + Liv is an incredible team of artists from the moment you start working with them. We were so grateful to find them last minute for our wedding. No details were spared - a schedule, inspiration looks, timeliness, etc. They are worth every penny for what you get and more.
H
Heather Sent on 07/21/2018
5 out of 5 rating
Rita and her team did hair and make up for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day as well as for my engagement photos. They did an amazing job and everything turned out beautifully. Rita is very professional and reliable in addition to being a very talented hair and makeup artist. Having her in charge of our "looks" on my big day let me relax and enjoy the process of getting ready rather than stressing about how it would all turn out. I highly recommend her and her team!
illustration stars