363 Main Street, Middletown, CT 06457 Map · Phone number

About LMX Mobile Productions

Do you want to take your wedding to the next level? The most common compliment I get at weddings is that guests tell me they've never seen so many people of all different ages dancing at a wedding. My job is to make sure everyone no matter what age they are is dancing together. My unique blend of music and unique remixes only available to me (because some of them I created myself) allows me to take your wedding to the next level. What are you waiting for? Don't you desrve the best for your wedding? Contact me now to lock in your date before someone else does. I don't double book dates so once a date is gone, it's gone forever.

a2e814adc76433e3 1490883810163 uplighting bond ballroom wedding hartford ct

LMX Mobile Productions 3
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2019

Awesome and professional

He had everyone dancing and happy. We received many compliments on the music. Frank was amazing. Highly recommend..

Sent on 06/04/2019

Amy · Married on 09/28/2018

Catered to our young Polish & Spanish crowd

DJ Frank WAS AMAZING!!! We originally picked him because he seemed like the type of DJ who was fun and knew how to work the crowd without the corny wedding clichés or gimmicks- and we were right! DJ Frank Z also did a STUPENDOUS job at catering to our mixed cliental- our wedding guests who were both Polish and Spanish. He was able to both find, and play, both Polish and Spanish songs all while having both sides of the crowd entertained at the same time.

Sent on 01/07/2019
    LMX Mobile Productions 4
    LMX Mobile Productions 5
    LMX Mobile Productions 6

Jim · Married on 02/18/2017

If Frank offers the services you are looking for I recommend you use him.
    Couldn't be happier,
    Frank was 100% focused on what we wanted. His preparation was thorough and he was always patient and available to us leading up to the wedding. After things were pretty well set we had changes and Frank was always like "okay, no problem".
    We asked for advice from him at several points and got great guidance /suggestions. It was always up to us if we wanted to follow though, but we feel his advice helped a lot.
    We used a non-traditional sequence for our reception, and he made it run perfectly.
    During the reception he was energetic and outgoing, and kept everyone dancing from start to finish. He guided everyone through the night.
    He also provided sound for the ceremony, wiring us and our officiant with wireless microphones (I happen to do some audio work and I'm familiar with the equipment he used , which is excellent, broadcast industry quality).
    We "interviewed" a few before choosing Frank, and from the start we felt he really knew his stuff; we were right.
    I can't overstate how happy we are with him!
    We would be happy to be references. Jimandpatricio@gmail.com. Oh ya, this was a same-sex wedding.... No problem.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Award

LMX Mobile Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,199.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,448.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 599.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• 363 Main Street Middletown, Connecticut, 06457 See on map