DJ Elio Entertainment

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Most Popular Price

DJ Elio Entertainment is a wedding DJ based in Rocky Hill, Connecticut. We have over 10 years of experience in packing dance floors! We're specialized in sound, lighting, and event planning. We are not about silly gimmicks or cheesy dances. When you book DJ Elio Entertainment you are booking entertainment professionals, who sincerely care about the success of your special event, whether it be a wedding reception or any type of event! Have the fun, stress-free, dream event you deserve and don't settle for less. We have done over 300 amazing events since we started and there isn't no stopping us now!

Further, DJ Elio Entertainment provides the following services:

• Dance floor lights
  • First Dance Spotlight
  • Ceremony audio equipment
  • Bilingual MCs
  • Classically trained Violinist who could play during your cocktail hour and dinner!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$900

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,900

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$450

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

Stephanie T. Married on 11/05/2022

Saved our Wedding day!

DJ Elio saved our wedding day. Our original DJ had cancelled on us for family issues, and sent us DJ Elio's information. We instantly hit it off and I'm so happy he was apart of our special day. He was so organized and helpful with the music selections. I have never planned entertainment for an event before so all the insights and tips DJ Elio had given to us was amazing. It helped us feel less stressed so we could actually enjoy our special day. On our wedding day, DJ Elio showed up professional, played all the must plays we had given him, and took our guests requests. Our guests couldn't stop saying how great he was!! He played this surprise song we had for my dad during the dance floor perfectly! It made our day so special and we're so thankful to have had him be our DJ! We will definitely hire him for future events!

DJ Elio Entertainment's reply:

HI Stephanie! You're so welcome and I'm genuinely so happy to have been able to save your wedding day! I know how stressful the planning process could be and I'm glad I could swoop in to take care of your event! I'm glad you took my advice on opening the dance floor before dinner so we could get your guests off their feet before they ate! Your dad was a rockstar, I don't think he missed a single word off Paradise By The Dashboard Light! Thank you again and if you ever need anything please let me know!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 09/30/2022

Wonderful Dj

We hired DJ Elio in 2021 for our Fall wedding in 2022. We were so clueless of what we should expect from our DJ, but OMG DJ Elio blew it away from any expectations I had. We gave him only a couple songs we wanted to be played and not too much musical direction but he read the room perfectly.

DJ Elio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel for this awesome review! We have to have a puppy date soon! Even though both of our dogs are going to be full grown adults soon! If you ever need anything from me please let me know!!!
    Joni Married on 09/24/2022

Great night with DJ Elio

So happy we worked with Elio! He kept the dance floor alive and our guests kept telling us how much they loved the music. He was a pivotal part of making our wedding run smoothly.

DJ Elio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Joni! I'm so happy to have been apart of James and your wedding! It was such a beautiful reception at The Meadows In Stonington! We had the dance floor packed!! I'm glad I saved Mr. Brightside as the last song because we all sung the heck out of that song!
  • illustration stars

Elio Nallbani
Elio Nallbani
Owner, DJ

Celebrating Music

My name is Elio Nallbani and I've been DJing for over 10 years now. DJing is one of the most amazing services you can provide for people, especially at special events like weddings, sweet 16s, graduations, etc. Music just provides people the feeling of joy and happiness and to be the person who can provide that to someone makes me euphoric. I can't count how many times I've almost cried at Wedding ceremonies and during toasts because of how amazing it was to be apart of this moment in an individuals life.

​​

Not only am I a DJ and MC but I also am a music producer, artist, sound engineer, and videographer! Every event is unique and deserves a DJ/MC that can match the clients style. After many years of experience, I believe I can provide the best help in the industry. Not only do I want to do a great job, I also want to create lifetime memories. I am very eager to please and I just really care about your event! If you can imagine me being apart of your special event, I would love to provide you the best service in all of the New England Area!

The Society Room of Hartford
4.8 out of 5 rating , 316 Reviews
Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility
4.7 out of 5 rating , 149 Reviews

71a Carillon Drive Rocky Hill, CT, 06067

Available 5-10pm on Weekdays for Consultations Available on weekends to make your dream wedding come true!
Location of (DJ Elio Entertainment)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding