Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Llanes Weddings

Joseph and Jenny Llanes are a husband & wife team that have been photographing weddings together for seven years. Joseph has been taking pictures for 17 years, works as a commercial photographer & graduated from Art Center College of Design. Jenny has a background in fashion styling and has worked with celebrities and costume designers. Together, their attention to detail and design create beautiful images that are cherished. They are patient and efficient, ensuring that every important moment is recorded.
Follow Llanes Weddings on

MG2186
MG1782

14 Reviews for Llanes Weddings

Kelly · Married on 06/15/2013

Where to start! I LOVED having Llanes weddings shoot our wedding. Working with Jenny was such a pleasure. She made us feel so comfortable while taking our wedding photos. Jenny captured so many moments, and was able to capture some things that meant a lot to my husband and I that we didn't even think of. Jenny was reliable, professional, and patient and I would definitely recommend Llanes weddings to anyone who wants great quality photos of their special day.

Jenny was wonderful throughout the whole planning process. She was available for any questions and made sure to get a list of the shots we wanted before the big day. On the big day, not only did she (& her hubby) capture those particular shots but so many others that we couldn't have dreamed of!! I have had multiple people tell me that my photos look like something out of Vogue-- they are quality shots! Additionally, the Llanes' were so helpful, flexible and supportive when it came to the big day. I changed a few of the locations for photos right before they were to be taken but it was no problem for them. The photos came out amazing! They set up a website for the photos to be purchased but also gave us CDs with all the photos. It is pretty rare to get all of them in your hands these days, as most photographers will only give you their favorites. They truly are some of the best out there and if you want celebrity worthy shots, you will not be disappointed!!

Mariam · Married on 09/04/2011

I honestly feel like a 5/5 is not enough to praise this dynamic duo! If there was a million, I'd give them a million!! I could not be more thrilled at my wedding photos. When I got them back, I cried while looking through them because I re-lived the entire day perfectly. They captured moments that were absolutely priceless. They are so creative, unique, artistic, professional, kind...I could go on forever. My photos look like they came out of a magazine. Thank you Llanes Weddings for capturing my wedding so perfectly, we are eternally grateful to you and will hire you for all future events. You are DYNAMITE.

Llanes Weddings FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Llanes Weddings 1
    Free custom print!
    Book your wedding with us through WeddingWire.com & we will give you a free custom 11x14 print of your choice! We do all of our printing on archival matte paper. These prints are gorgeous and worth $150. Visit our website today for more photos and info.

• The Good Life Special Events Wedding Planners

We just love working with Llanes Weddings. Their work is classic, with a punch of Hollywood glamour. Their photos are always breathtaking and timeless.

• XOXO BRIDE Events
    XOXO BRIDE Events Wedding Planners

Love Jenny & Joseph!

• Silver Charm Events
    Silver Charm Events Wedding Planners

They are just wonderful, incredibly update and pay attention to details and customer service. Plus, their pictures are beautiful, so triple win.