Santa Monica, CA 90401 Map · Phone number

About Liz Wang Photography

Welcome, we are Liz Wang Photography, vintage fine-art photographers for the sentimental bride. We merge the beauty of fine art portraiture and the authenticity and emotion of photojournalism to capture your day in a way that is uniquely special, trendy, yet classic. Just as your story and personality cannot be defined easily, our photography strives to capture each unique facet of your wedding in a fine art image. If we had to define our artistic vision, it would be combining the richness and nostalgia of film with the boldness and clarity of today's digital photography, and wrap that all up with the emotion that can only be part of a wedding celebration. We strive to be much more than photographers, to be your support in all the planning leading up to your big day, and work with you and your wedding coordinator to create a schedule that is perfect for creating lifelong memories and thoroughly enjoying your day.

Liz Wang Photography is made up of Timon Wang, photographer, and Liz Wang, editor, blogger, and designer. Please get to know us on our blog at www.lizwangphotography.com or on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/lizwangphotography, or inquire about booking by emailing Timon: Timon@lizwangphotography.com. We're looking forward to hearing more about your wedding!

Follow Liz Wang Photography on

2011 10 0110 55 11ld37378ps1

11 Reviews for Liz Wang Photography

• Kaley

Kaley · Married on 10/20/2012

Being a photographer myself (maternity/newborns) I was extra particular - some may even say critical ;) - when it came to choosing my wedding photographer. I searched for literally months through portfolio after portfolio of photographers and none of them really blew me away...until I came across Liz Wang Photography. The very first image I saw took my breath away and gave me that "oooh" feeling I had been searching for. I immediately sent an e-mail requesting more information and shortly after, received a phone call from Timon wanting to discuss the details of my upcoming wedding. I was very impressed with how professional, but still fun and personable, he was. He took the time to answer all of my questions and even sent me info on what locations he thought I might like and what colors/styles would be great for our engagement session. When it came time to meeting in person, my fiance and I immediately felt connected to Timon and Liz. They are fun, laid back people with a sense of humor and all the professionalism you would expect. We had a blast at our engagement session and our photos turned out beautifully! Our wedding photos were one of the most important elements to us and they turned out beautifully as well, and we are able to re-live our wedding day through our photos. Timon and Liz were always very prompt in answering any e-mails or phone calls we made, our photos were completed in a very timely manner (much sooner than we even anticipated!) and they were overall an absolute joy to work with! We hardly even knew that they were at our wedding and yet they captured some beautiful moments that we will treasure forever! One thing that I ALWAYS tell people who are looking for a wedding is photographer is do your research and don't skimp on your photographer! It is the one day you can never re-do and moments you can never get back! In the long run, you'lll be happy that you hired true professionals like Timon and Liz Wang! Just remember...you get what you pay for!

Connie · Married on 06/09/2012

Without a doubt, Timon and Liz do the most amazing photography work that I've ever seen! When I started searching for a wedding photographer, I looked through blog after blog until I came across lizwangphotography.com and was finally blown away. Every image they shoot is breathtaking and beautiful. They are truly professional and have the ability to make even the most awkward people (like my husband and me) look natural on camera. Having them as our photographers was the best decision we made during the wedding planning process!

Cecilia · Married on 05/04/2012

We used Lizwangphotography for our wedding this past May and both Liz and Timon were great to work with. I wouldn't have been happier with any other photographer for our wedding. Timon was always available and made sure my needs were met. Our photos were just simply beautiful the lighting they use makes it that much better. I still get calls from family and friends asking me about our photographer. I can't wait to book our next photography session with them. I would totally recommend Lizwangphotography.
    Cecilia Partida- West Covina, CA

Liz Wang Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Santa Monica, CA 90401 See on map