Live event paintings by Jessica

Live event paintings by Jessica

About Live event paintings by Jessica

I am a "live event artist" which means I come to your wedding or special event and create a painting on site. I arrive with a blank canvas and begin to paint the party room and decorations in detail before your guests arrive. As the party unfolds, the painting comes to life.  The bride and groom, and all principle guests images are captured in the painting. . At the end of the party the painting is displayed for guests to see, and is now an amazing heirloom you will cherish.

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

6 Reviews for Live event paintings by Jessica

We got were married at the New York Botanical Gardens in May 2017 and Jessica captured such beautiful memories from our wedding day! Our guests loved watching her paint everyone was amazed by the finished painting. It was especially meaningful to us because my husband's parents have both passed away, but Jessica was able to include them in the painting. It meant so much to us to have their memory included in our special day. The painting is now a beautiful addition to our home. Jessica was very responsive over email leading up to the wedding and easy to talk to on the phone. On the day of our wedding, she was showed up early and was very organized. She visited with me and my bridesmaids to make sure she captured the colors of their dresses and the details of my wedding gown. She also captured all the other details of our wedding so perfectly--the table cloths, place settings, floral arrangements and dance floor. My dad wore a very ornate traditional African cloth and she captured all its vibrancy and details beautifully. I disagree with the review below that says the painting is expensive. It was actually a great value for a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork and amazing service! Jessica was such a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Amma, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The painting came out great and will be a treasured heirloom in our family.

She originally described the experience that people would be watching her paint the whole night but she cornered herself so tightly that you couldn't get to her to see the painting. It wasn't much of an experience for our guests. There was plenty of room for her to spread out a little more.

The painting came out great....this was an expensive venture for us but it was worth it. Only complaint is that she kind of harassed us for her money from the moment she arrived while we were doing pictures. By the third time asking before dinner we got annoyed. Of course we were going to pay...it was just unprofessional to track down the bride, groom and best man. We signed a contract to pay you...why wouldn't we. That was the only negative thing. We wouldn't not recommend her over it or anything...but it's just not professional is all. Other than that the painting came out great and our family enjoyed looking at it.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/29/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jessica was amazing! Her work is beautiful! Jessica not only provides you with a lifetime keepsake of your wedding but she also is a focal point at the event. My guests loved talking to her and watching the progress of the painting through out the night. I highly recommend Jessica!

Profile Picture Brynn, 4/16/11, 1 Review