Lisette Arencibia Photography

Hollywood, FL View map

First, thank you for your interest. My goal, as a photographer, is to offer you, the bride and groom, intimate, documentery style photos of your wedding.

I strive to get to know you as much as possible through meetings, engagement sessions, rehearsals, etc... so that when your special day arrives, you have every confidence that your moments will be captured with the same sensitivity that you're experiencing them with.

Please visit my website, www.lisettea.com, and contact me with any questions!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
  • Adolph and Jennifer Wedding
    Adolph Married on 10/24/2009
    Lisette takes excellent traditional bridal and wedding portrait shots along with many spontaneous and natural poses- all taken at just the right timing and angle to make a beautiful wedding day portfolio that will capture all of your memories in a way that is unique and artistic and very professional.
    Joan Married on 04/15/2009
    Lisette was a great photographer, she was great to work with and made everything a breeze. All of my wedding pictures turned out perfect and would definitely recommend Lisette.
    Alina Married on 01/24/2009
    Lisette Arencibia was amazing and the work she provided was out of this world! I have forwarded her information and wedsite to those I know and they can't be how great her work is... I was thrilled to have her photograph my wedding and will use her again the the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

AAMusicians AAMusicians Wedding Bands

Working with Lisette is always a great experience. Very professional, uses the best equipment available and the shots are amazing. We look forward to pcoming weddings. Thank you AAMusicians.com

My Personal Wedding Officiant My Personal Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I had the pleasure of working with Lisette at a recent wedding, and was MOST impressed, not only with her work, but with her as a person. Rarely do you meet professionals who approach their jobs and their lives with such integrity, but Lisette is an exception. Even before I saw her work, I could tell it would be amazing, because her passion for her photography, her clients, and life is contagious and exciting. When my clients ask me for referrals to top local photographers, Lisette is at the top of my list!

Endless Memories Events Endless Memories Events Wedding Planners

Lisette is always a pleasure to work with. I have had the opportunity to work with her on several Weddings and time after time she amazes me with her talent and sweet nature. I TOTALLY Endorse her! You will not be disappointed in the end result both with product & customer service.

1506 NW 164 Terr Hollywood, 33028
Location of (Lisette Arencibia Photography)

Lisette Arencibia Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Lisette Arencibia Photography offer?

Lisette Arencibia Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Lisette Arencibia Photography offer?

Lisette Arencibia Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Lisette Arencibia Photography offer for wedding events?

Lisette Arencibia Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount

What percentage of users recommend Lisette Arencibia Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lisette Arencibia Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding