Miami Beach, FL 33139 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lisa Pierce Events

Wedding Planning by Lisa Pierce Events

Wedding Planning is our Passion! Planning, creating, and executing is only a part of what our definition of a wedding planner is. It is also about providing a level of Event Service like no other in a warm and happy environment.

We care about our clients and their best interests. We are real, and get so excited about planning weddings and bringing our clients vision to life.

Follow Lisa Pierce Events on

Lisa Pierce Events 3
Lisa Pierce Events 4
Lisa Pierce Events 5

Alissa · Married on 11/09/2019

Dream wedding meets reality!

Me and my husband found Lisa Pierce Events at a bridal expo and after meeting Lisa and Nikki, I knew they were a perfect fit for the job! We had already booked our venue which we knew would require time, vendors and coordination. When we booked, Nikki went to work right away. She diligently organized vendors, put together a timeline and a budget that prioritized what we considered important for our big day. I cannot imagine what the day would have been without her. Me and my husband both work 9-5 and it would have been impossible for us to find reliable vendors and coordinate the wedding without Nikki. For the amount of work she does it is a bargain compared to other planners and you can guarantee they will do an excellent job. After over a year of planning our special day, everything turned out even better than I ever could have imagined and we have Lisa Pierce and Nikki to thank !

Lisa Pierce Events 6
    Lisa Pierce Events 7
    Lisa Pierce Events 8
    Lisa Pierce Events 9
    Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Olesky · Married on 07/12/2019

If you want a fun wedding, hire Lisa

Short review: Lisa literally made my wedding everything I wanted it to be and more.

Long review: I'm not the kind of bride that has always known what she's wanted for her wedding. I just knew I wanted fun, food, lots of booze and dancing all night. Lisa made that happen. My mom lives out of town, and I know Lisa and her team gave her all the piece of mind in the world. If I was ever feeling stressed or overwhelmed, which was a lot, I would call Lisa and she would handle it. I go to work at 4am, and would text her at 5:30am when my wedding anxiety started to kick in. She would answer me the second she woke up.

She handled everything on the wedding day so perfectly and the day was a dream. She followed me around on the dance floor re-applying my lipstick, making sure my drink was full, was always there when I needed something.

If you want someone on top of their shit who is going to make sure your day is as epic as you want it, hire her.

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Olgui

Olgui Sperling Lowell · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing Party Planner!

I am still on cloud 9 after my son's wedding last weekend, and cannot thank Lisa Pierce enough for all her hard work in front of, and behind the scenes, to include the wedding day. What makes Lisa unique is that she truly cares, and treats each party and each client as it if were her own event. From making sure that every contract was in place, to going over every single detail from music to décor to catering, Lisa is on top of her game. I don't know how she does it, but the woman is the "Energizer Bunny"! Aside from the fact that she went to the venue where the wedding took place 5 das in a row the week of, and sat with every single vendor involved in the party to go over the to do lists, Lisa went above and beyond her duty call. She took it upon herself to find Kosher Vermouth, and went in and out of liquor stores, on her own, for five days straight! She ran out of the party to get extra ear plugs for the guests who felt the music was too loud. She was about to get my other son suspenders at the mall because he kept complaining his pants were falling off! At the end, she settled for a hook that worked quite nicely. She got eyelash glue to help my mother with one of the lashes that were coming off. She insisted in getting the bride and groom their favorite drinks, and made sure they always had what they needed throughout the night. She kept refreshing my lipstick to look sharp in pictures, and was incredible attentive to all our needs, from making sure we had water at all times, to every last detail imaginable. Lisa, you are one of the sweetest and most giving people I know, aside from talented and with an incredible eye for detail. Thank so much for helping us ion making the wedding of our firstborn such a joyous occasion. We could not have done it without you!!! The Lowell family:)

Sent on 06/30/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lisa Pierce Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5500.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings