Timeline Video Productions Inc.

1250 West Newport Center 2nd Floor, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Timeline Video Productions Inc.

Timeline Video Productions was established in 2004. Since day one my goal has always been the same. To build a team that truly loved what they do and together we would create custom videos for families to cherish for a lifetime.

Before wedding videos became a "thing," all we had were photographs and while those are great, a video adds a little something more. In a video, we get to see the bride approaching the groom for the "first look." We get to see the guests dancing and not looking as awkward as it would've been if it were captured in an image. Through a wedding video, we get to see the entire day from start-to-finish. The best part is we can relive it over and over again.

We truly believe "Not all memories are meant to hang on a wall."

Chad Ehret - President of TVP

Danielle + Rae
tvp knot 51 497008

• Real Weddings 52
  • Videos 5

50 Reviews for Timeline Video Productions Inc.

Timeline Video Productions Inc. 1
Timeline Video Productions Inc. 2

Shea Heiman · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Captured the most intimate, heart warming and authentic moments

Chad and team captured the most intimate, heart warming and authentic moments from our wedding day. We cannot be more grateful for their team's hard work. My groom and I are often shy in front of cameras - one of our major concerns with hiring a video team was if it would be intrusive at all or if we would feel censored during our wedding day. We can testify that their team was so kind and made us feel comfortable to be ourselves. The end result was an amazing video that we can share with our loved ones for years to come. Greg and I highly recommend Chad and team. They are creative, fun to be around and have amazing talent. An added benefit was the quick turnaround time.... Chad provided us videos quicker than we could post photos or videos taken from guest's phones during our day, ha.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Jessica Lee · Married on 06/29/2019

The best!!!

Chad and Sarri are truly the best in the business! From the moment we met with Sarri to the day of our event, Chad and Sarri went over and beyond!!!

They are not only two of the sweetest people, but true professionals!

When picking our vendors, yes, we were looking for the “best of the best” but it was also a priority that we found vendors we liked on a personal level and “connected” with. And we absolutely LOVE Sarri and Chad.

They were an absolute pleasure to work with leading up to our wedding and we loved spending the day with them on our wedding day. Their work is absolute perfection and we got our video so quickly we literally couldn’t believe it! Chad and Sarri are the total package!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • hina

hina · Married on 06/22/2019

You need them

Oh my goodness, Chad and his team were one of the best decisions my husband and I ever made for my wedding. I was on the fence about hiring a video team, and just picked the team my venue recommended. I had no idea how awesome they actually would be.

My coordinator for Friday night was horrendous, and they still managed to be the most professional team I have ever seen. The teaser turned out amazing, my family has been sharing it all over the place.

Trust me, you need to hire the Timeline team. You won't regret it one bit. I know that a lot of brides are on the fence about shelling out more money for a videographer, and I would normally say it's not necessary. But with Chad and the Timeline team, it is NECESSARY! HIRE THEM RIGHT NOW.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Timeline Video Productions Inc. Pricing

Timeline Video Productions Inc. Price Rates

Timeline Video Productions Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Timeline Video Productions Inc. 1
    Wedding Wire

Upon booking, you will receive a special WEDDING WIRE GIFT to use towards your package.

• 1250 West Newport Center 2nd Floor Deerfield Beach, Florida, 33442 See on map
    9am-6pm (M-F) Appointments only (Sa-Su)