20283 FL-7 Suite #532, Boca Raton, FL 33498 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3

About Timeline Video Productions Inc.

Timeline Video Productions was established in 2004. Since day one my goal has always been the same. To build a team that truly loved what they do and together we would create custom videos for families to cherish for a lifetime.

Before wedding videos became a "thing," all we had were photographs and while those are great, a video adds a little something more. In a video, we get to see the bride approaching the groom for the "first look." We get to see the guests dancing and not looking as awkward as it would've been if it were captured in an image. Through a wedding video, we get to see the entire day from start-to-finish. The best part is we can relive it over and over again.

We truly believe "Not all memories are meant to hang on a wall."

Chad Ehret - President of TVP

Follow Timeline Video Productions Inc. on

Other couples have also viewed

• Steve Anthony Films
tvp knot 51 497008

Photos 10 Photos
Real Weddings 52 Photos
Videos 6 Videos

81 Reviews for Timeline Video Productions Inc.

• Megan

Megan N. · Getting married on 03/03/2023

Truly spectacular!!

For the first time in my life, I am speechless and I can’t even begin to formulate the words in my head to describe how truly amazing Chad and team are. Going back to my wedding day a week ago, Chad and team moved around the event so graciously. I knew they were always around but yet never felt like there presence was too much. Fast forward, to the night after our wedding and the team delivered a “sneak peak” video that kept us on a wedding “high”. Last night (6 days after our fabulous wedding) they delivered our Highlight reel. My husband and I watched no less than five times and cried each and every one of those reliving the day in such a creative/spectacular way. We have shared with friends and family and they too have watched over and over. Needless to say, I wouldn’t think twice about hiring Chad and team. They are simply the best!

Sent on 04/03/2021

Pam Y. · Getting married on 11/01/2022

Wedding Video

TImeline Video was great, Wonderful to work with, great guys. Very caring and wanted to get great footage from all angles.

Sent on 03/15/2021
  • James

James M. · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Stellar Videographer Review

Words cannot do justice to the value and artistry of Timeline Video Productions. Hiring TVP was far and away the best decision we made for our wedding. During the wedding and getting ready, I barely noticed they were there. When I had questions about good poses or angles, they always had a helpful suggestion. The editing they did for the preview and final video was AMAZING!!! Quick turnaround on each. Chad and Sarri and the team are consummate professionals and true artists. Most important to me - about a week before the wedding my mother tested positive for COVID and was unable to attend. This was heartbreaking news! It was Chad and Sarri with TVP that offered a great solution for her to be there digitally and seamlessly pivoted THAT VERY DAY to help her be included. THIS PERSONAL TOUCH THEY ADDED TO OUR WEDDING I WILL NEVER FORGET AND WILL BE FOREVER INDEBTED TO THEM. I did not feel like just a client, they treated us like a partner in this journey. They can handle any venue from casual to luxurious. Followed all COVID protocol with masks so everyone felt safe. I will say that hiring a photographer was not enough, capturing these moments live and in action were priceless. I re-watch my wedding video at least once a day. Hire TVP for your next wedding or event, I promise you will not regret it! Worth every penny! Support local family owned businesses!

Sent on 04/01/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Timeline Video Productions Inc. Pricing

Timeline Video Productions Inc. Price Rates

Timeline Video Productions Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500.00
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

3 Real Weddings

• 20283 FL-7 Suite #532 Boca Raton, FL, 33498 See on map
    9am-6pm (M-F) Appointments only (Sa-Su)
    Location of (Timeline Video Productions Inc.)