Bridges Cinema & Photography

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map

We are a team with a passion for wedding filmmaking. We are committed to ensuring that we produce a film that is unique, timeless and reflective of YOU!! Take a few minutes to review our work and read what other couples have to say about us.

We invite you to call for a free consultation so that we can tailor our packages to fit your needs. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Based in South Florida. Will travel nationally & internationally.

WE NOW OFFER LIVE STREAMING AND 4K

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$500.00

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
DVD

Caitlin Married on 03/24/2017
    When I found Bridges (thanks to my venue's recommendation), I watched all of the videos on their website and loved them! Sandra was able to help create a package perfect for our needs, and was always available to answer any questions. On the wedding day, her and Willie were capturing literally every single moment-for real, they were always in the action!! We absolutely love our trailer and can't wait to see the full video. Thank you so much!
    Laquisha Married on 08/31/2014
    Bridges Cinema did a PHENOMENAL job with my wedding! I originally saw their work when a friend of mine got married a couple years ago. I was so impressed with them that I got their contact information as soon as I started planning my own wedding. I tried to find a local cinematographer that was comparable (to avoid travel costs) but I just couldn't do it. I didn't want to risk dissatisfaction with my wedding video if I could guarantee excellent work with Bridges Cinema. It was well worth the cost! Sandra was extremely helpful and responsive from the very beginning of the process. She took the time to find out about my vision for the wedding and the important aspects that I wanted captured in the video. On my wedding day, both Sandra and Will captured so much, and they were able to do it without being in the way. I am 150% pleased with their work. They were absolute professionals and the video is AMAZING! I would recommend them to anyone.
  • User1884505 2+ years ago
    Sandra is amazing. As a woman, which is rare in the industry, she understood the importance of capturing those special moments. She was even a friend when I needed one. A very calming presence, she made me feel amazing and my husband felt comfortable working with her and her team. Aside from all of that, the quality is amazing!!!! Definitely the best decision we made for videographers! We combed through dozens before we found Bridges Cinema and we do not regret it at all! You need to find someone who is professional and does amazing work for your big day, and Bridges is that and more!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Karla Korn Photography Karla Korn Photography Wedding Photographers

As a photographer, Bridges Cinema is very easy to work with. As a bride, their work is timeless and so beautiful. I absolutely love being side by side with them on wedding days. They go with the flow but still get amazing footage.

Pawar, Inc. Pawar, Inc. Wedding Planners

Professional, memorable, timeless. Love them!

4966 NW 67th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33319
Location of (Bridges Cinema & Photography)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding