Lion Pride Photography

Beverly Hills, CA View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

"You don't make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved."
Ansel Adams

Karen Married on 03/04/2017
    Jay was extremely professional and very attentive to all our wants and needs. The quality and breathtaking moments Jay captured are beyond what we could have imagined and we'll cherish forever. Jay went above and beyond to ensure our big day was worry free. Things that I overlooked and/or didn't even think of, he was right there to provide or suggest. You will not be disappointed in the beauty, memories and art Jay will capture!!
    Stevi Married on 02/11/2017
    Picking a photographer was one of the toughest and most important decisions when planning our wedding. Jay did multiple wedding related shoots for one of my friends and when I saw his photos I was immediately sold. His photos are beautiful, full of stunning light, and make you look natural. Plus, working with Jay was easy and fun! If all of those thing aren't enough - Jay offered 2 things that were really important to me and many other companies didn't do. He brought a team with him to shoot the wedding day and he gave us rights to all of the pictures he took. There wasn't a limit. Those two things are HUGE!

If you are looking for a great photographer you won't regret your decision to hire Jay!
    Lauren Married on 07/16/2016
    When planning my wedding, perfect pictures were my number one priority. Jay went above and beyond my expectations. He was very professional, personable and easy to work with. During engagement photos he made both my husband and me feel very comfortable and had great ideas of places and poses. During my bridals he made sure that everything from my hair to my dress was in place for each shot and got every shot I asked for plus more. He got great shots during our ceremony and reception as well. All our pictures came out absolutely gorgeous and I could not have dreamed of a better photography experience!

Beverly Hills, 90212
Location of (Lion Pride Photography)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding