5560 W. 115th Ave., Broomfield, CO 80020 Map · Phone number

About Line of Sight Photography

Line of Sight Photography doesn't want to miss a moment of your big day. We provide complete coverage by beginning during the bridal preparations and continuing through the reception with all packages. We also want you to have easy access to view and share your images, so all couples receive a private online viewing gallery and a leather-bound proof book. Beautiful, custom-designed albums and the high-resolution digital negatives are also available upon request.

Please contact Carl for pricing and availability.

• Precious Photos
6dc19b95144c2dd7 1222278842450 20080913 122
kw d1 0266

2 Reviews for Line of Sight Photography

eva · Married on 07/07/2007

My wedding was one of his firsts, the only issue I had was that there wasnt any pictures of my mother and I together. Of course it was very crazy, people were not listening. A little assertiveness by Carl was needed, but I am not sure that would have worked. As the bride, you can not be counted on to remember these things. The pictures were absolutely beautiful, I have never been photographed as well as I was that day. He got great pictures of us getting ready, during the wedding and some of the reception. We handed out gift bags to the kids that attended and there werent any pictures of that. Over all I would definitely use Carl again and I have. I would recommend him to anyone advising to make sure they think carefully about the pictures they want and to let the photographer know. I honestly do not believe this was Carl's fault, he did ask us what pictures we wanted and I didnt think to list those things. OH YES!!! THE WEDDING ALBUMS WERE FABULOUS!!! EVERYONE THAT HAS SEEN THE ALBUMS HAVE SAID THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN ALBUMS THIS WONDERFUL. THESE ARE NOT YOUR TYPICAL ALBUMS. IT IS LIKE A BOOK OF PHOTOGRAPHY ART!!!

Sent on 04/25/2008

Priscilla · Married on 07/22/2005

Did a wonderful with my photos as well as the album and layouts. I shopped around and found LOS photography to be the best overall, and was very pleased with the outcome!! WOW, I love my album!!! THANKS!!!

Sent on 04/23/2008

Line of Sight Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs

• 5560 W. 115th Ave. Broomfield, 80020 See on map
    7202310775 (Phone number)
    Location of (Line of Sight Photography)